Sarah H.
Gresham, OR
This is the HOLY GRAIL of moisturizers! This has really changed my skin and my life! I’ve always had very oily skin and was always scared to use lotions because I was scared it would break me out! I’ve been using this for a few months now and my skin is so much smoother less fine lines and I really feel like it has helped with regulating my oil production! This doesn’t break me out at all! My only complaint is that the jar looks bigger that the amount of product you actually get! But I keep buying this and I’ve gotten multiple people hooked on it as well! I’ve tried multiple things from this hydroboost line and they are ALL AMAZING!!! Way to go neutrogena!