Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Day 1: My skin is in really bad shape right now. Sometimes my skin gets mad at me when I try all the crazy things in my subscription boxes instead of following a routine. I've also always had clogged, oily, fast food worker skin. I don't break out too much, but all of my pores are clogged and I'm always shiny.

I used the gel gel this morning after washing my face and I'm already pretty impressed. For reference I am using the Clinique Combination Facial Liquid Soap with my Olay Facial Cleansing Brush and the Clinique Combination Clarifying Lotion Toner. I've stopped using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion because it's causing all of my pores around my nose and chin to clog up like crazy. Even oil free cream moisturizers make my face feel like an oil slick, so when my skin soaked this up and felt matte and dry, but moisturized as well, I was pleasantly surprised. So far so good!

Day 2. I'm really peely in the chin area due to the exfoliating mask I did a few days ago, but the Water Gel did a good job of clearing that up. Still, so far so good. Ive had makeup on for a few hours and I'm just as shiny as normal so no change there, yet.

Day 3-10: I've been using the water gel every day and my skin seems to be producing a lot less oil. My breakouts also seem to be clearing up without producing new ones! Days 3-10 were more of the same, slightly less oily each day.

I also noticed I'm getting less oily throughout the day. I still have to blot, but when I got home the other night, my makeup hadn't separated like it usually does - I could have got a few more hours out of it!

I do still have a great deal of small breakouts around my chin and lower lip but they seem to be drying out. I hope by the end of 30 days I can report that they have also cleared!