Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Is this better during summer than the one without spf? Does it really help dry skin?
Is this any good? Does it layer well under makeup?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole C.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been loving this hydro boost gel with sunscreen. I have combo skin and this works great while moisturizing. This has SPF 15. Contains hyaluronic acid.
Itzel R.
Yerington , NV
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Itzel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Simplemente lo ame ! Humecta muy bien en la piel al poco tiempo de aplicarlo notas la diferencia , te deja súper suavecita y aparte tiene protector solar que es un mega plus , la duración me pareció bien y el precio lo obtuve en rebaja así que me fue excelente.
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Anastasiia B.
I use this product mostly as a sunscreen. I like the texture of a water gel, the light scent and the moisturizing effect it has on my skin. The packaging is also convenient to take with me anywhere🤗 Would buy it again!
Marian S.
Oldsmar, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Marian S.
Soy fan de esta linea hydro boost de Neutrogena. Se seca rápido y no deja sensación de pegostoso, siempre la compro y siempre la uso! La compre en marshalls en 3,50 $ y fue lo mejor 😍
Azra Z.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Azra Z.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely one of the best instant Hydrating oil free fragrance free die free and a made with water and other great products that are not harsh to the skin this product I highly recommend if you want hydration around your eye area you can apply during the morning and apply a little at night and a little goes a long way this product is really good I give it five stars
Vivian O.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Vivian O.
I cannot live without this moisturizer in my life. I use it every night after washing my face or after each shower.
victoria Q.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by victoria Q.
Love, love, love the way this product made my face feel. It is very light weight, not greasy or oily. Used it for about a week and I knew that I would be incorporating this into my skin care routine. Definitely happy I tried this product and would recommend it.
Alison W.
Tewksbury , MA
I use this every day whether I wear makeup or not as a base. It's really hydrating which is great in the winter months but not greasy on my breakout prone skin. I have noticed significantly less acne since I have been using this but that may be a correlation rather than a causation. It doesn't have a strong smell. The spf is also a plus for my very fair skin. Overall the best daily moisturizer I've used.
Stephanie R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Stephanie R.
I really like this product. To start with, it's lightweight and smells so refreshing without being overwhelming. The only downside to it is it is a chemical sunscreen, which my sensitive skin doesn't really like. So I don't use it everyday but I do use it multiple times a week. It goes on easy and absorbs pretty quickly and it is moisturizing. I also like Packaging.
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Yashna S.
Purchased at: Target
I lovvve this product. Before purchasing this water gel with spf 15, I finished one full bottle of the non spf hydro boost gel. These gel moisturizers are life savers. This particular product- it has a beautiful mild aroma. Not over powering at all. The super light gel formula gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It’s not at all sticky. Not at all thick or oily. It glides on so beautifully. The tube had a convenient pump dispenser which I love. It provides great and long lasting hydration. I primarily use it on my face and neck region every morning. I will definitely buy another one after I finish this one. It’s not crazy expensive. Its light, hydrating, had spf 15. No complaints. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myrna T.
Sinead W.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Crystal G. il y a un an
They do carry one with spf 30 in the hydrogel also just learned of Supergoop they have an spf 50. Check them out they have some great spf kits right now.