BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits:

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. And with SPF 15 protection, it’s an ideal daily moisturizer for hydrated and healthier looking skin.

Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water, and helps this formula provide a more supple and smooth feel.

Plus it’s an oil-free moisturizer, which you can wear alone or under makeup.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

How To Use:

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing.

Active ingredients:-

Avobenzone (2%) Homosalate (4%) Octisalate (4%) Octocrylene (2%)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1, Red 40.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:
For sunscreen use:
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Mo K.
Nyack , NY
I realized this product was going to be bad right from the first pump. It came out white and creamy, not like a gel whatsoever. I bought this because in the winter the area around my mouth gets extremely dry. So, when I first started using it I only applied it around my mouth. It broke me out immediately (I do not have sensitive skin). I had about 5 little pimples under my nose and around my mouth within the first week.

This did not make me give up on this product. Instead of applying a lot around my mouth, I applied a light layer to my whole face. The lotion felt like it just sat on top of my skin and was never really absorbed. Within two hours I was extremely greasy on my forehead. I do have oily skin, but I did not expect this outcome from a "water gel" moisturizer. I definitely could not put makeup on top and actually had to wash my face before putting my makeup on.

Overall, I am very disappointed in this product. The packaging is very misleading saying "water gel". I understand that adding the SPF may have messed up the formula, but then it should not have been included in this line. I would definitely not recommend this product if you have sensitive, combination, or oily skin. If you have dry skin you might like this, but the lotion itself still felt greasy like sunscreen.
Tabitha D.
After much trial and error, this has established itself as my holy grail day moisturiser. I've put a lot of money into finding a skincare regime that works for me, and moisturiser has been one of the trickiest.

I despise cream moisturisers. I feel like they just sit on my skin and it doesn't get absorbed. This product, however, has a much more gel-like consistency and my skin just drinks it in. The SPF is an added bonus, as I am blindingly pale and at risk of melanoma.

That being said, my only complaint about this moisturiser is just how little I feel I get out of my purchase. I have to cut the tube to eek out every last little bit of product I can. It'd be nice if the SPF version didn't just come in a pump tube either.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
A+ every day moisturizer! It's got a light, gel-like texture that is super moisturizing without a harsh sunscreen smell. It's there but it's very faint compared to other I've tried. The packaging is the best, a squeeze tube with a pump so you can get every last drop of product. You need very little, maybe one or two pumps at most to last you all day. You'll probably need to apply more sunscreen throughout the day but this is a great way to get it all in one. We all know how amazing hyaluronic acid is and this stuff is packed with it keeping the skin moist all day. It's great for all skin types, even oily.
Amanda D.
Bloomingburg, NY
I have combination skin. I never thought to use a moisturizer until I watched a beauty guru swear upon it. So I told myself next time I go shopping I’ll get it. I found this at Walmart in the clearance for 8$ I guess it’s 17$ normal so I grabbed 2. I tried it at night after I washed my face and I slept with it. I woke up with my skin feeling so quenched like never felt before. I think my skin needed this product. You can’t feel anything on your skin like sticky or a layer of something. It just melts into your skin so effortlessly. I am so impressed with this that I will pay full price for it. Also since summer is approaching the SPF is a major plus! Please if you’re searching for a product like this, try it! It won’t let you down! Plus there’s a lot of product!Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Liz Z.
Nashville
I have horribly dry skin, which was made worse with Accutane. My dermatologist recommended this and I’ve used it every day since! If your skin is ultra dry, it burns a little at first, but it’s helped my skin have a little more dewy appearance which I love! In the morning I apply this and then a dab of Ponds facial lotion. At night, I start with this and top it with some coconut oil.
Michelle G.
I am constantly looking the ideal day-to-day suncreen. I find that most geared toward the daily wear are insanely greasy and just unbearable if you don't plan on spending your day at the beach or pool. This is definitely one of the best daytime SPFs I've ever tried. It's light, refreshing, and smells so clean. It definitely leaves a glow to the skin but it's a non-greasy glow. It's one of two sunscreens I've tried that has achieved this finish. Unfortunately, the price point is not ideal considering it's Neutrogena but, because the quality is superior to all others I've tried, it's 100% worth the cost.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this for under $10, using a coupon at Kroger. This is a great product. It contains SPF! Very hydrating/ moisturizing! Non greasy. Easy to apply and carry in purse or bag. Cute packaging!! Smells fresh and clean.
Save your receipts, most stores have great makeup/beauty return policies .
Nicole F.
I love this gel! I switched all my moisturizers from creams to gels, so I decided to try this one since it had spf in it. It’s a little expensive, but there’s always coupons for Neutrogena/can find the brand at Ross or TJ Maxx at a discounted price. I put this moisturizer on in the morning before makeup, and it sinks into the skin really well. My face never feels greasy nor have I had any breakouts because of it. It’s such a good product, especially during the summer when you still need moisture. Also, I love that it comes in a pump!
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This moisturizer is so bomb for combo/oily skin. I can use it in my dry areas, my oily areas,and my normal areas and it fits them all. One pump is enough to cover my whole face (2 pumps to do my face+neck). I do feel like it protects my face from sunburn if I'm only out for 30ish minutes, and the sun isn't super bright. I'd still recommend using another sunscreen too. This doesn't make me oily or break me out, so it's a repurchase for sure. Everything from packaging to formula is great.
Laura G.
Commerce
I will never understand adding fragrance to face products. Soon after application my breathing got messed up and I began coughing. I’m inhaling this scent since it’s on my face and apparently I am allergic. Ugh. Just stop with fragrance already.
Jennifer T.
Is there any texture difference between this and the one without spf?
Dianelly V.
I just purchased this product, and I've only used it once so far. I'm hesitant to use it because I am afraid it may break me out. Has anyone used this who has ACNE PRONE skin and has success or did it trigger a break out ?
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
is this enough to wear on face without getting sunburned?
Holly W.
I have very oily skin in the summertime and struggle finding a facial lotion with spf that doesn't make me look like an oil slick at the end of the day. I also don't like a heavy feeling on my face. How does this product do in both those areas?!
Melissa W.
Norman, OK
How well does this work? How soon can you tell a difference?