suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Esta crema me encantó bastante, su extra en gel es muy buena lo cual Lo hace apta para todo tipo de pieles inclusive para las más sensible, no tiene ningún olor lo cual amo en los productos.

Product reviewed: neutropenia Hydro Boost Water Gel

This gel moisturizer is very nice when it comes to texture and all. It’s lightweight , non greasy and feels soft. I went through 2 jars already if this. The reason why I gave 4 stars is, because it seems to vanish fast for me on my skin when used on its own , however, I ended up using this on clean damp skin kinda like my Hyaluronic Acid, but as cream, then I’ll let that soak into my skin and follow with more thicker moisturizer on a top. Works wonders for my face that way.

Product reviewed: neutropenia Hydro Boost Water Gel

Great gel moisturizer works for oily skin, i just tried this and it works for my skin, does not irritate or cause acnes

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this okay for sensitive skin? My skin breaks out easliy?
Do you have a morning//night time skin care routine? I personally don’t (at least not an extensive one - I use this to moisturize my face but that’s about it) - I would love to hear what y’all do and include the order and products you use so I can try!! I’m clueless when it comes to toners and serums 😅
Any recommendations for super dry skin? Looking for skincare that will help with hydration and makeup that is better suited for dry skin! Anything helps :))❤️
more questions