Skin CareSkin Care ToolsChickAdvisor
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50

by ChickAdvisor

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E�� to instantly quench dry skin:��Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.Water-resistant (80 minutes)Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic����Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite sunscreens! I love how lightweight this is - I can completely forget I’m wearing it once it’s applied. No white cast either. One of my favorite body sunscreens for that reason.
Jessica H.
Hooksett, NH
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this sunscreen. When you apply it it seems as if it will be a bit too “glowy” but after you let it sit for about a minute or too it absorbs into your skin and just leaves a natural sheer look. I was a little worried about denatured alcohol being so high on the ingredient list because that is definitely a drying ingredient but I have not noticed my skin getting dry from this product. I’d prefer if neutrogena eventually made this sunscreen in a fragrance free version but the fragrance in it has not irritated my skin or caused any breakouts. I would definitely repurchase this sunscreen.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my current favorite sunscreen! It’s very hydrating but doesn’t make me feel oily. I don’t know how it’s going to be in the summer when I have more oily skin but so far (feb-March) it’s been doing great with my combo skin. Sits well under makeup. It pills a little bit if I rub the skin but It’s a lot less than other sunscreens I’ve tried. I’d prefer if it wasn’t scented but overall it’s a great sunscreen!
Bee N.
Montréal, QC
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Bee N.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Bee N.
Purchased at: Rexall
I bought this today, and I’ll preface by saying that I’ve used the normal neutrogena sheer touch sunscreen (1st pic) for the past year. I like that sunscreen a lot, but this sunscreen blows it out of the park. This has an amazing consistency. It applies and spreads easily, sinks in instantly, and left my skin feeling hydrated, plumped, and protected from the sun! I am truly so impressed by this sunscreen. It doesn’t have a white cast at all and it doesn’t contain oxybenzone. This is a great option for people who dislike the texture and stickiness of sunscreen. It even has hyaluronic acid which is amazing! I will be using this all summer and keeping it in the fridge for refreshment.
Itohan O.
Halifax
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Itohan O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice sunscreen. It really exceeded my expectations seeing I’m not a frequent user of sunscreen. Doesn’t form a white coat on the skin and is absorbed real smooth. Plus it’s very affordable Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50
Aliya A.
Toronto
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have use many different sunscreens over the over last few years but I have to say this is my favourite one I first bought it last summer and it had a light consistently and doesn’t make your skin look grey or yellow like other sunscreens.Also it blends well into the skin and on makeup too plus I carry it around in my purse to reapply every 2 hours totally worth it
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,283 reviews
I am a big fan of this SPF moisturizer. I love that this product has SPF 50, which is the minimum level of SPF I will use. I have very dry skin, so I look for hydrating products. This product is part of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line, which targets normal to dry skin types. This product is water based and it applies clearly. This cream does not leave any white cast or a white residue on the skin. When it is rubbed in, this product is invisible. I like that this moisturizer absorbs quickly. It works well under makeup, especially because it keeps skin moisturized throughout the day, without causing any extra oil production. I don’t think this product would be ideal for oily skin types. I prefer this product over the Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 because it is not white. This product is reasonably priced and easy to find in stores. I really like this product and I highly recommend it!
Arshina R.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really nice and doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. I feel like it pills just a little in the areas of my face and neck that have deep creases. But other than it’s a great product!

Looking for your answer?