Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50

Benefits:

Delivers powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a water-light feel. This sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 quenches skin with vital hydration.

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 delivers superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and hydration with a water-light, refreshing feel. This water-resistant sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks. The non-greasy sunscreen has a light, clean feel and layers invisibly under makeup. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is oil-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.

• Broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection
  • Hydrates skin for 8 hours
  • Non-greasy and oil-free sunscreen

How To Use

• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure

Reapply:

• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • Immediately after towel drying
  • At least every 2 hours
  • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information:

Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Ingredients:-

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Active ingredients

Avobenzone (2.7%), Homosalate (9%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (9%), Oxybenzone (4.5%)

Purpose

Sunscreen

Indications/Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings and Precautions:
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Cctenylsuccinate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance,Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Violet 2, Blue 1

Will this burn if it gets into your eyes?
Is this reef safe?
Is this clear? Does it cover well and need to be applied a lot more if it is clear?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50!
Montreal, QC
It does what it says! It’s like water , doesn’t feel like sunscreen at all. It smells same as other hydro boost line. The packaging is also nice for everyday n travel. Not so expensive, so win-win. Highly recommend it to anyone who doesn’t like to put on sunscreen. It doesn’t leave a white cast. Absorbs into skin( melts together not really absorb) pretty quickly too. As an Asian with medium skin tone I’m really happy. Will purchase again!
Edmonton, AB
I’m so glad someone made a water gel sunscreen! There are so few options for sunscreen in canada because of our regulations and this is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t make my face greasy. It works under makeup too, no white cast, the only con is when you sweat and it runs into your eyes it burns
This is an excellent sunscreen. Just like the name says it’s extremely hydrating which is great for when you’re in the sun (and really any time). It doesn’t have a strong “sunscreen” smell to it as well which is nice. If feels light weight on the skin which is nice and it absorbs well!
this is the only sunscreen i can use that doesn’t make me break out, i’ve tried them all, drugstore and high end, and they all make me break it and get super oily and shiny. this one does a have a little white tint to it, but it feels refreshing so i keep using it!!!
Surrey , BC
It is one of the best sunscreens out there if you have sensitivity to spf. This didn’t break me out one bit even thought it’s highly fragranced. It’s very affordable too I’d recommend.
Toronto
I really like this sunscreen. I have dark skin, and I love the fact that it does not leave me looking like a ghost, or a grey cast. I love the fact that it has hyaluronic acid in it, so while it’s protecting my skin from the sun, it’s also hydrating my skin. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes it can be a little greasy
Toronto
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Marie Jo S.
My go to Sunscreen on summer days, I really hate that white awful looking discoloration of my skin when I put other sunblocks, It feels hydrating on the skin like water & you don't feel that thick creamy feeling. It absorbs really quick! I love it and I'm almost out!
Etobicoke, ON
Purchased at: Costco
My favourite facial sunscreen of all time! It's lightweight, absorbs into the skin super quickly, does not leave any white cast, and doesn't cause any flashback under flash or dining lighting. It does have a slight scent to it, but nothing obnoxious. And I love how sturdy and easy to use the packaging is.
Chambly , QC
ove the smell of this products. It isn't as strong as on the hand cream in the hydro boost product line- more subtle and just as light and refreshing! Doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell and no greasy feel on hands or skin! My skin soaked it right up within 30 seconds- so you don't have to wait in fear of staining your clothes !

I'm not sure I would pay 15$ for this however as I do use a lot of sunscreen and would break the bank. Will use it for my face and get some cheaper stuff for the body!

Great protection in the sun. Was out for 3 hours with only 1 application and I didn't burn!

Toronto , ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Tatiana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing. I love how it sinks into your skin like a moisturizer. It smells great too and is not sticky. Also does not irritate the skin which is very important for someone like myself who has sensitive skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alhambra, CA
a year ago
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 Have you tried this Neutrogena product? if it really protects you from the sun?
Missy A. • a year ago
Yes! It has SPF 50 which is great and feels like a moisturizer when you put it on, just remember to reapply every 1-2 hours when in direct sun 😎
a year ago
Jennifer S. • 10 months ago
Pretty good!! My foundation stayed on after putting this lotion on (although it’s not specifically a facial cream) it’s absorbs really well! My primer obviously is better. But I didn’t have any issues with my makeup coming off