Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50

Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50

Does this leave your skin oily? Like any residue? I love the hydro boost moisturizer, does it feel similar or is it different?
What is the star rating on the back of this product?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50!
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great affordable drug store sunscreen. It has a water based gel consistency that absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. It doesn’t leave a white cast, it actually gives my face a nice natural glow. I haven’t ever burned while using this product and spending time outside so I would say it’s pretty effective. It also hasn’t irritated my skin or made me breakout like most sunscreens do. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50
Reynoldsburg
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Kayla W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very good affordable SPF ($10) that doesn’t leave a white cast that you can purchase from the drugstore (Walmart,target, etc). It’s women of color friendly. It does have a scent to it but it goes away after 10 minutes or so. I would highly recommend this product.
New Liberty, KY
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Candice B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've tried alot of drugstore sunscreens and they always feel greasy and leave a white cast, but this one is perfection! It is SPF 50, smells great not too strong, affordable, and looks beautiful on my skin. It leaves a dewy finish that I'm obsessed with and no white cast! It doesn't break me out and works great under makeup. It's the perfect sunscreen imo 🖤
Conroe, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Emely B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had wanted to use sunscreen for years but I was so afraid not to find the right one and I saw many reviews of it and I dared to buy it, I have been using it for a week and I really love it, it hydrates me well, the makeup looks super good and that is what worried me that the makeup would not look ugly. But this one leaves my skin perfect 🥰🥰 I recommend it 🙈 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50
Cleveland, OH
I wish I could like this more. It is so nice and thin, the smell is pleasant, it sits on the skin elegantly. However, should I accidentally rub my eye then I'm toast because the formula makes my eyes burn! It feels like I just stood over chopped onions. Someone said it's because of the properties of chemical sunscreen opposed to those in mineral sunscreen. I will continue to use on my chest, shoulders and hands but sadly will not repurchase.
Fort wayne, IN
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I already have showed my love for this Hydroboost brand .. So when they exstended the skin care line and made a full spectrum sunscreen.. I had to grab it up.. This year ive been really into skin care and self care.. I never leave the house with out sun screen now or some sort of sun screen protection .. I love this sun screen its so light weight and not sticky.. Doesnt have the greesy after feeling it perfect.. I love to use this as a primer or a base after skin care into my make up routine. Helps keep my face looking dewy and fresh.. I'm also gifting this as a present this year to my love ones. ..
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Jasmine B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves no white cast and is perfect for dry skin. I use it daily over my skincare and it keeps my skin hydrated and healthy.
Cupertino, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Angie R.
The composition of it is very smooth, it does not dry my skin but if I use it frecuently it tends to make it greasy. I normally do not need to apply moisturizing when I use it. Finally, it has not clogged my pores.
Dallas
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Justin C.
I use this primarily on my face after my skin care regimen. It does feel a bit oily at first but spreads on easy and then feels normal. It was not very expensive and since you don't need to use much to cover your face it lasts awhile.
Pawtucket, RI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Beatrice T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. This is the only sunscreen that I used and it doesn't break me out at all.. and it doesn't leave a white cast on my face whenever I use it which was my biggest problem with other sunscreen brands.. this is my favorite sunscreen so far. But the only downside about it is that I have to reapply it after 50mins.. it would have been great if it last for 24hrs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 20 jours
massiel H. il y a 20 jours
Yes very good
Toronto
il y a 7 mois
Rebecca M. il y a 6 mois
This didn’t irritate my skin, but it burnt my eyes. It was pretty bad lol. It did slightly sting the skin a bit, which has happened with other sunscreens, but it went away pretty quickly. The eye burning took about an hour to go away. I washed my eyes, washed my face, and nothing worked 🤷‍♀️