Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30

Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30

Does this product leave a white cast? And what sort of finish does it have? Is it greasy?
Did this cause anyone else to break out? I don’t know if I got a bad batch or if there’s something in it that my skin didn’t like.
I use the hydroboost Water gel moisturizer on my face and love it but has anyone tried the sunscreen? Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50. #influensterawards2020
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...and cause bumps and breakouts). It has a beautiful balance of both being hydrating and sun protection for your skin.in reviews
This moisturiser is very hydrating and leaves my skin soft and not greasy. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this product does not cause breakouts. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized.in reviews
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a lightweight sunscreen SPF 30 is gentle formula is not greasy or sticky. Doesn’t have a heavy scent. Works fine on my sensitive skin.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
La loción hidratante SPF 30 protege del sol con capas invisibles bajo el maquillaje y se recomienda para el uso diario como parte de una rutina regular de cuidado de la piel para que puedas mantenerte seguro en el sol con una protección superior. Este protectoe cuenta con una fórmula sin aceite y no comedogénica por lo que no obstruye los poros. Además de una sensación ligera y no grasa sin residuos blancos.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 this is currently my favorite sunscreen. I used this the most on our beach vacation. It didn’t leave me feeling greasy. It has a good texture. Very affordable. I would recommend this sunscreen.
Maria S.
inglewood
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Maria S.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Maria S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s really wonderful it is light and absorbs fast my favorite for ever ,one hundred percent recommended.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a ♋️, a water baby by nature and I love the sun, sand and water but I hate a sunburn and I hate wrinkles! I hide out in a hat, big sunglasses and Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lotion. It goes on clear, dries quickly and does not smell bad. It lasts longer than other typical lotions with sunscreen. Color me tan!
Paula M.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Paula M.
This product it’s good and cheap I use it everyday even before makeup and works well. I would recommend it for normal skin
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: CVS
Really good sunscreen for oily skin! It is lightweight doesn’t leave any white cast and sets on your skin beautifully. I switch to this sunscreen over the summer and I love how it protects my skin
Daniela S.
Provo, UT
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Daniela S.
Purchased at: Target
Compre este protector solar y la verdad es que me a fascinado mi piel es muy grasosa y normalmente los protectores solares son grasosos pero este no se absorbe de inmediato la verdad es que no se siente se los súper recomiendo
America G.
Brownsville, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by America G.
i use this before work, sometimes i have to be outside and this sunscreen has helped me so much!! the best part is that it absorbs immediately
Nesrine C.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Nesrine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice sunscreen. I use it mainly for my body, not my face. It's lightweight and smells fresh. The scent lingers for a while, so if you're sensitive to that, I'd skip this. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ashley M.
Talin A. il y a un an
I use the sunscreen - but just the 30 spf. It feels great going on, doesn’t leave any white cast, and hasn’t irritated my skin or caused any breakouts. Was there a specific question you had about it?
Lindsey J.
Kenosha, WI
il y a un an
Does Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 30 leave a greasy/oily film? I like that the formula is focused on hydration along with sun protection, but wondering if it leaves residue. Currently I am using Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and it has a matte finish dries completely. I do have slightly dry skin, thinking about buying the hydro formula once I run out. How do they compare? 🙂
Natalie W. il y a 4 mois
For me, it seemed a bit tacky for a while after applying but it dried up later.
Vivian P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Hannah F. il y a un an
I love the Hydro Boost sunscreen!! I use it everyday right before foundation and it gives my skin a nice dewy look.