Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Lia A.

BY NEUTROGENA

Salicylic acid acne treatment.MicroClear technology.Clears breakouts.100% Naturally derived grapefruit extract.With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus Vitamin C, this unique formula clears blemishes and blackheads.Eliminates oil and dirt without over-drying.Made in USA of domestic and foreign components.Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.Oil Free MoisturizerApply on face and neck©Neutrogena Corp.

Rinse thoroughly; Treats and helps prevent breakouts; Uplifting pink grapefruit scent and vitamin c; Salicylic acid acne medicine; Micro-clear technology; Oil-free formula; #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand; For acne-prone skin; 6-fluid ounce pump bottle of liquid facial cleanser

Nadia B.
Phoenix , AZ
This product it’s amazing i love neutrogena especially when It comes about makeup remover , face cleaning and etc but this hydro boost water gel is one of my favorite because when u apply it u leave it for certain amount of min and then when u rinse it off it leaves your skin soft and it feels like it actually working on ur face
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
I really like Neutrogena when it comes to skin care. Their products works really good and prices are fine. I use it two times in the week because I use other gels too, but I really love this product. Skin is nice and soft after using that. I am truly recommending this one.
David B.
Saratoga Springs
I decided to try this product when I moved from the humid southeast to the desert southwest. I am having a hard time adjusting from a skin perspective. I would say My skin is just as dry since switching to Neutrogena. I do like smell and price.... if I was still in the humid south I would give it a higher rating.
Tyia E.
Amory
No Love it one of my favorite product I us d this all the time and I will used this again nice packagin gentle gear price which was worth it this was not disappointing good value also I would recommend it to others but thay do have room for improvement
Julie C.
Madison
I heard that this was a dupe for Clinique Moisture Surge. I can see it, but it’s actually better. Ingredients are spot on. Good amount of hyaluronic acid. Gel texture magical for oily skin. It absorbs quickly so your makeup can be applied not long after. Gel is this beautiful blue color in a jar that looks like the bottom of a swimming pool. Think hydration. Smells delicious, like cotton candy, which it actually looks like too. I recommend this strongly. It is much more price friendly than the competition as well.
Emily K.
I am writing this review for the hydro boost water gel (not the pink grapefruit cleanser in the picture). This moisturizer is so lightweight and yet so hydrating. Perfect for oily skin. My only gripe with this product is that it is in a tub (unsanitary)
Jessica B.
Atlanta
I got this product when I had eyelash extension and it is good for that purpose but I never used it again once they were gone. The smell isn’t that great but maybe I just don’t like grapefruit.. it is the only oil free wash I could find at the time
Amanda ♛.
Pittsburgh
I used this for the longest time as my cleanser! It is a great value. this lasts me forever and it is super cheap! It is effective for getting the grit out of your face! The color is also very appealing to me.
Tristyn L.
I really like this product, I like the pump on the bottle a lot. I heard a lot of good things about it, and it met every expectation. It’s so gentle and smooth. I don’t have any complaints about this product.
Amanda R.
Erie
I love this product in the summer! My skin can get oily from sweat and sun and this product dries out my skin and my blemishes in an effective way! It is very affordable and I can normally get one bottle to this the whole summer!!

Walgreens