BY NEUTROGENA

Pre-dosed puffs deliver the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers. Massaging micro-vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer, younger-looking skin. Today: Softer, more luminous skin Tomorrow: Firmer, younger-looking skin Visible results in just 1 use 1 month supply Dermatologist clinical study proves: Instantly: 91% had softer, more luminous skin 1 week: 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines 4 weeks: 88% had significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots 8 weeks: 72% had substantially firmer-looking skinContains: Microdermabrasion applicator12 rejuvenating pads 1.57 in (40 mm) diameterAttachment head2 AA batteriesAttach rejuvenating puff to attachment head with blue side facing up. Press with thumb to securely attach puff and wet thoroughly. Snap attachment head onto the microdermabrasion applicator and power on. Massage 1 to 2 minutes per facial area. Rinse and discard the puff. Keep attachment head for future use.Neutrogena Corp.

Complete microdermabrasion system; Helps reduce signs of aging; For firmer, younger-looking skin; Micro-vibrations helps boost surface cell turnover; Ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for exfoliation; Clinically proven to help smooth and brighten skin

Valerie G.
New York
One of the other derms in my practice loves this stuff - it’s her favorite moisturizer after performing laser and cosmetic procedure. So I decided to try it out. It’s a lovely texture - not too tacky, no smell (which can be an issue for some people), and glides on the face quickly. I applied this both to my face and neck quickly and it felt slightly cooling. I’ll have to look up the ingredients to figure out why - but it was actually rather lovely. The container is blue plastic and would be pretty on a bathroom shelf and unlikely to break if you drop it. It’s a good amount at a good price point and depending on how much surface area you like to cover (i get my whole décolletage), will last you a few months. It’s a good deal.
🍍jESSiCA L.
Bayou La Batre
This water gel is magic! I use it when I have extremely dry skin around my nose or when I get a sunburn on my face and it works wonders. It's a little pricey, but for the formula and performance, it is well worth it. It doesn't have a strong scent and the best part is that it calms the redness I have to combat around my nose.
Tyia E.
Amory
Mines was stolen but when I did have it it was grate I used it every morning with my face wash I did meet my expectations and was a good price when using it it was so gentle and that was my first time using it I would recommend it to others plus nice packaging
Jalisa R.
Washington
I actually just started using this brand and so far I really like it. It doesn’t break my skin out and I already see results, I’ve used their stuff before and I actually they just keep getting better! I’m always impressed. I will definitely continue to buy!
Jacqueline M.
Love this moisturizer. It is very hydrating, but also very light. It did not break my skin out and is great to use under makeup. It is a little more expensive than the average drugstore product, but I think it is well worth it. I recommend this for all skin types.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
I can’t say enough about this product! The whole water gel line is amazing. The product is light, and gentle, never heavy or greasy. A great value. The packaging is quite nice. I would highly recommend this product.
Gabby W.
I bought this for my mom and honestly its the only thing that actually makes her skin look firmer and more youthful. I also tried some and i love how lightweight the product is and will purchase again.
Jill M.
Bessemer City
I'm not sure how to rate this because the picture does not match the description, but I use both the exfoliating machine and the hydroboost gel. I use the exfoliator1-2 times a week and love it. I think the refill pads are a bit pricey but worth it. The gel is a favorite because it is one of few creams on the market that contain hyaluronic acid.
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
This picture is actually of the Microdermabrasion system that I absolutely love. Fights aging and acne and keeps that dry, sandpaper feeling off my face. I use it once to twice a week and have totally fallen in love with my skin again
Ana R.
Tallahassee
I am in love with this product. If you want your skin to feel fresh and renewed, this is the right product. You’ll love the cold when it touches your skin and the feeling after it’s been soaked by your skin. I give it a 10/10 and I recommend it in all ways possible.

Walgreens