BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

• Hello! Do you recommend this product at all? I’ve been wa...6 Answers
  • Is this for dry skin ?6 Answers
  • I have very dry skin does this product work?4 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Target
This product is so good. It almost reminds me of a high end water cream. It has hyleuronic acid in it which is amazing for hydrating skin. It is PERFECT for my combo-oily skin. It handles dry patches and makes my skin super smooth and supple. And I do not have to worry about getting too slick with oil throughout the day. The packaging feels luxurious like a high end product. I love it!
Brittany H.
I have very dry skin but find that most cream based formulas are heavy and cause my skin to breakout. Since most gel based moisturizers are actually meant for those with oily skin I found it hard to find one that could properly hydrate my dry skin. This however did the job! It hydrates my very dry skin, has no scent, and makes my face feel smooth to the touch. I pair this with the Neutrogena Hydro Boosting serum and the two work perfectly together just as intended. These two products have been my go-to moisturizing duo for a while now and my thirsty skin couldn’t be happier. Great on my senesitive skin and does not irritate my acne.
Libby H.
Tampa
This is the best facial moisurizer if you have dry cracked skin. After going on acne medication, I knew I needed something with hyaluronic acid, and found a girl on YouTube who used this. Directly after coming out of the shower or washing my face in the sink, while my face was still damp, I would take some of this and lock that water into my skin. My skin was glowing, and even with random bouts of dryness, this kept it manageable! I still use it and love it.
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The first gel moisturizer I used was Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator which I loved. But I quickly looked for a dupe because my pocket couldn’t handle the cost of Clinique. So I picked upNeutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel and I’m very happy with it. I think it works just as well as the Clinique and it’s affordable. The only difference I would say is the scent which doesn’t bother me. I would definitely recommend.
Meranda I.
Nipomo, CA
Pretty great moisturizer! This was my first time using a gel moisturizer, and I love the texture and the way it doesn't feel sticky on your skin. I have pretty oily skin with a few dry patches, and the hydration this moisturizer gives doesn't make my skin look or feel oilier. It hydrates my dry patches so when applying makeup it's doesn't look splotchy or cracked.  I think this moisturizer would be great for all skin types.
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel moisturized and tight, and the smell is really nice. However, I have sensitive skin and eczema on parts of my face and this stuff stings sooooo bad if you put it on any raw, irritated, or sensitive patches. Since I often have one of those places on my face, I don’t really reach for this moisturizer much. I think it would be great for you if your skin isn’t extremely sensitive!
Pammie W.
Lake Forest, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used this moisturizer for almost a whole year now and I can say with absolute certainty that this is amazing. It keeps my face feeling soft and supple! Even with my oily T zone this moisturize delivers the right about without making me feel greasy. You definitely have to try it. I’ve tried using other moisturizers with the same key ingredients and nothing feels the same.
Julia E.
Fincastle
I’m obsessed with this product. It was at a Beauty Table in target to try out, and it is so hydrating. I have dry skin 24/7, and when I heard about the Hydroboost line, I had to get on board. It’s lightweight, smells amazing, and locks in moisture with Hyaluronic acid. It’s worth the 18$ to get it because a little product goes a long way and will last for months!
marissa p.
let me tell you why i loveeee this moisturizer. so i have oily skin and for this to be oil free is great. i was recommend to use this by a dermatologist and because of my oily skin, my skin is dehydrated. so this definitely helped control my the oil on my skin. it helps hydrate and it gives my skin a glow. i recommend this to any skin type
Makayla B.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walgreens
THIS. STUFF. IS. MAGIC. I swear back when I had the worst outbreak of dry skin ever this stuff saved my skin. I love the cool and calming feeling of the gel on my skin and it truly does hydrate dry, dull skin. I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. 10/10 recommend

xoxo- Makayla
Maya S.
I keep seeing this gel and am hesitant to buy it, does it live up to the hype?
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been wanting to try this product. Does it leave your skin oily?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it make your skin oily?
Alexis M.
I have super super oily skin. Would this be a good moisturizer for me?
Lily Z.
Does it absorb quickly and is it suitable for combination skin?