BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

• Hello! Do you recommend this product at all? I’ve been wa...6 Answers
  • Is this for dry skin ?6 Answers
  • I have very dry skin does this product work?4 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
keri l.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff just melt into my skin leaving it looking hydrated and supple all day long. I have an oily T-Zone in this controls all the oils. After my cleansing routine I placed this on and then I'll follow up with these same line brand of sunscreen and then I seal it with some oil and my skin is moisturized for the rest of the day. The only reason I didn't get this is prob stars is the size of the product. The product is between 16 and $20 depending on where you are and it goes really fast,you will be spending another 16 and twenty dollars. So my only suggestion would to be making the packaging bigger but I love it so much that I'll continue to purchase it because this is the only moisturizer that really helps my skin without irritating it. (Excuse my photo, this is how much I use this product that the letters are rubbed off)
Anushey N.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Target
Neutrogena was a go-to brand for me when I was younger. My mum always used the Neutrogena soap bar for my sensitive skin. I stopped using that soap when I got older, but recently came back after doing some thorough research on this product.

It’s worked amazingly for me!

I use it mostly in the hotter seasons, and if my skin is too dry for me to use only one product, I’ll add this on throughout the day. It hydrates beautifully, and doesn’t get tacky throughout the day. I highly recommend this product for people with dry skin on a budget!
Aparna A.
I have combination skin that is dry in some areas where foundations tend to cling on. This product moisturizes my skin really well. I apply it after removing my make up and cleansing my face and in the morning before applying my make up. It has a nice subtle fragrance. No breakouts. The packaging looks luxurious and beautiful. I took off one star because some areas of face like skin between my eyebrows and on either side of my nose still remains a bit dry but its not half as bad as it was with other regular face creams I tried.
Lyssa P.
So while looking for a moisturizer for oily skin on the internet, I stumbled across the HydroBoost water gel and I decided to try this. I will say that I like the gel form and that it dries very quickly and does not leave an oily or greasy sheen. BUT! For someone with very oily skin, this is almost too hydrating. It does not help to keep me matte throughout the day. If I put it on before bed and sleep with it, I wake up an oily, greasy mess. And that's with no makeup. This just does not work for my skin type.
Jessenia M.
New Jersey
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel has easily become my new favorite drugstore moisturizer as well as my new go to drugstore line! For the price you get a decent sized jar of product! It’s very moisturizing, settles nicely into the skin. I cannot get over the smell of the hydroboost line, I’m a little obsessed! If you’re sensitive to fragrance or just don’t like scents in your skincare this may not be for you tho! I usually only use this at night and use something a little lighter during the day.
Libby H.
Tampa
This is the best facial moisurizer if you have dry cracked skin. After going on acne medication, I knew I needed something with hyaluronic acid, and found a girl on YouTube who used this. Directly after coming out of the shower or washing my face in the sink, while my face was still damp, I would take some of this and lock that water into my skin. My skin was glowing, and even with random bouts of dryness, this kept it manageable! I still use it and love it.
Blog |.
This is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. I’ve never used anything like this. The texture is amazing and makes my skin feel really smooth. I have extremely dry and acne prone skin and this product saved me. I’ve always had a hard time finding a moisturizer that actually works on dry skin and doesn’t just hydrate the surface, but gets deep into the skin as well. I’m very impressed with this product.
Stephanie K.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I had some major skin issues after having my baby. My skin was dry and not itself. Instead of spending a crap ton of money on something from big brands I decided to give this a shot. This was amazing. It cleared up my dry skin so fast. My skin became very well hydrated and left it feeling so soft! I will continue to buy this. This is my go to! Absolutely recommend if you need hydration for your skim.
Pc L.
Seattle
My skin is light and dry but the dryness is not really bad. Since i move to a cold and rainy state, it starts to be worse so i took an advice of my friend and try this one. I used to not pay attention much on makeup and skincare since one day i met an old friend and she said my skin looks paler and she can see clearly those nerves. And this is the only product i’ve been using for couple of months, even i bought and use the 2nd bottle! Silly me. I started to feel how sensitive my skin are getting. It get red spots after i go to the gym, after i sauna or even after i sweat!! Sometimes i even feel those little burning feels on my face especially when i use any product contains alcohol. Maybe it fits other really well but this is not for me. Even when i used it, i just feel like it just sit there on my face and the day after when i woke up and wash my face, it goes all the way out. But i keep convince myself maybe should give it more time but i was WRONG!!! Big disappointed.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product! Gel-moisturizers are all over the place right now, and if you’re confused on where to start because there’s so many now, this is a perfect one to add to your collection. It’s great for all skin types. Even sensitive and acne prone. Because that WAS what my skin was like, before I started using this religiously. Gel-moisturizers are great if you don’t want to use a heavy cream moisturizer, since they are so heavy and sometimes greasy or oily feeling, which can cause clogged pores or can cause you to actually OVER moisturize your face which also leads to clogged pores and excess sebum which only creates... pimples! Which I try to avoid at all costs. So with gel-moisturizers, you don’t ever need to worry about them being too heavy or causing a breakout. They won’t. They’re just excellent for retaining moisture in your skin for 12-24 hours. They’re affordable too! You can find this gel-moisturizer at any local drugstore like, Target, Wal-mart, Bartell’s, Walgreens, or Rite-Aid. They’re everywhere. And for about $11-$14 but you get that giant tub, that lasts for months! I use mine every morning and every night and I can honestly say it’s been about 3-3.5 months of me having the same tub of it. You can’t go wrong with this moisturizer. It’s definitely worth checking out and just purchasing at least your first gel-moisturizer since there are so many out there. And most of them nowadays are jam packed with awesome skin benefiting ingredients!
Maya S.
I keep seeing this gel and am hesitant to buy it, does it live up to the hype?
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been wanting to try this product. Does it leave your skin oily?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it make your skin oily?
Alexis M.
I have super super oily skin. Would this be a good moisturizer for me?
Lily Z.
Does it absorb quickly and is it suitable for combination skin?