BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

• Hello! Do you recommend this product at all? I’ve been wa...6 Answers
  • Is this for dry skin ?6 Answers
  • I have very dry skin does this product work?4 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
keri l.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff just melt into my skin leaving it looking hydrated and supple all day long. I have an oily T-Zone in this controls all the oils. After my cleansing routine I placed this on and then I'll follow up with these same line brand of sunscreen and then I seal it with some oil and my skin is moisturized for the rest of the day. The only reason I didn't get this is prob stars is the size of the product. The product is between 16 and $20 depending on where you are and it goes really fast,you will be spending another 16 and twenty dollars. So my only suggestion would to be making the packaging bigger but I love it so much that I'll continue to purchase it because this is the only moisturizer that really helps my skin without irritating it. (Excuse my photo, this is how much I use this product that the letters are rubbed off)
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Target
This product is so good. It almost reminds me of a high end water cream. It has hyleuronic acid in it which is amazing for hydrating skin. It is PERFECT for my combo-oily skin. It handles dry patches and makes my skin super smooth and supple. And I do not have to worry about getting too slick with oil throughout the day. The packaging feels luxurious like a high end product. I love it!
Brittany H.
I have very dry skin but find that most cream based formulas are heavy and cause my skin to breakout. Since most gel based moisturizers are actually meant for those with oily skin I found it hard to find one that could properly hydrate my dry skin. This however did the job! It hydrates my very dry skin, has no scent, and makes my face feel smooth to the touch. I pair this with the Neutrogena Hydro Boosting serum and the two work perfectly together just as intended. These two products have been my go-to moisturizing duo for a while now and my thirsty skin couldn’t be happier. Great on my senesitive skin and does not irritate my acne.
ATHINA M.
new york
My favorite drugstore moisturizer. Ive repurchased this and recommended it as an everyday moisturizer to so many people and they have all had great results. Gel moisturizers are the new wave! This water gel neutrogena has formulated soaks into the skin so well and is not greasy like the heavy creams. Its super. light weight and makes my skin feel so smooth. I love that I don't have to wait for it to absorb before applying my foundation or other products. Total time saver!
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The first gel moisturizer I used was Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator which I loved. But I quickly looked for a dupe because my pocket couldn’t handle the cost of Clinique. So I picked upNeutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel and I’m very happy with it. I think it works just as well as the Clinique and it’s affordable. The only difference I would say is the scent which doesn’t bother me. I would definitely recommend.
Libby H.
Tampa
This is the best facial moisurizer if you have dry cracked skin. After going on acne medication, I knew I needed something with hyaluronic acid, and found a girl on YouTube who used this. Directly after coming out of the shower or washing my face in the sink, while my face was still damp, I would take some of this and lock that water into my skin. My skin was glowing, and even with random bouts of dryness, this kept it manageable! I still use it and love it.
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel moisturized and tight, and the smell is really nice. However, I have sensitive skin and eczema on parts of my face and this stuff stings sooooo bad if you put it on any raw, irritated, or sensitive patches. Since I often have one of those places on my face, I don’t really reach for this moisturizer much. I think it would be great for you if your skin isn’t extremely sensitive!
Sophie A.
This is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. I’ve never used anything like this. The texture is amazing and makes my skin feel really smooth. I have extremely dry and acne prone skin and this product saved me. I’ve always had a hard time finding a moisturizer that actually works on dry skin and doesn’t just hydrate the surface, but gets deep into the skin as well. I’m very impressed with this product.
Stephanie K.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I had some major skin issues after having my baby. My skin was dry and not itself. Instead of spending a crap ton of money on something from big brands I decided to give this a shot. This was amazing. It cleared up my dry skin so fast. My skin became very well hydrated and left it feeling so soft! I will continue to buy this. This is my go to! Absolutely recommend if you need hydration for your skim.
Pammie W.
Lake Forest, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used this moisturizer for almost a whole year now and I can say with absolute certainty that this is amazing. It keeps my face feeling soft and supple! Even with my oily T zone this moisturize delivers the right about without making me feel greasy. You definitely have to try it. I’ve tried using other moisturizers with the same key ingredients and nothing feels the same.
Maya S.
I keep seeing this gel and am hesitant to buy it, does it live up to the hype?
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been wanting to try this product. Does it leave your skin oily?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it make your skin oily?
Alexis M.
I have super super oily skin. Would this be a good moisturizer for me?
Lily Z.
Does it absorb quickly and is it suitable for combination skin?