Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.
Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- 100% alcohol free
How To Use :-
- Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1see more...
Top Questions See all 758 Q&A
- "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
- "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
- "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
I used the gel gel this morning after washing my face and I'm already pretty impressed. For reference I am using the Clinique Combination Facial Liquid Soap with my Olay Facial Cleansing Brush and the Clinique Combination Clarifying Lotion Toner. I've stopped using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion because it's causing all of my pores around my nose and chin to clog up like crazy. Even oil free cream moisturizers make my face feel like an oil slick, so when my skin soaked this up and felt matte and dry, but moisturized as well, I was pleasantly surprised. So far so good!
Day 2. I'm really peely in the chin area due to the exfoliating mask I did a few days ago, but the Water Gel did a good job of clearing that up. Still, so far so good. Ive had makeup on for a few hours and I'm just as shiny as normal so no change there, yet.
Day 3-10: I've been using the water gel every day and my skin seems to be producing a lot less oil. My breakouts also seem to be clearing up without producing new ones! Days 3-10 were more of the same, slightly less oily each day.
I also noticed I'm getting less oily throughout the day. I still have to blot, but when I got home the other night, my makeup hadn't separated like it usually does - I could have got a few more hours out of it!
I do still have a great deal of small breakouts around my chin and lower lip but they seem to be drying out. I hope by the end of 30 days I can report that they have also cleared!
You do have to be careful in stores not to accidentally grab the water cream. Their packaging is nearly identical, with the only changes being the water cream jar is a slightly darker blue and has a small logo that says it is for dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos