Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

Lo recomiendan si tengo piel grasa y sensible?
Does it really works ?
Do you know if this cream is recommended or the use of the face? Thanks 😊
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own.” in reviews
“...first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it.” in reviews
“...moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) ” in reviews
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Nadyyrah A.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Nadyyrah A.
So 2 months ago i ran out of moisturiser, so i decided to use this product. I didnt know it had fragrance but i still continue using it. I really like the texture actually. its like gel type but abit creamy. which i thot will keep my skin hydrated. a week later, i started getting small bumps & pimples at my U zone. which i rarely get pimples at that area. so clearly my skin was irritated mayb by the fragrance? 🥴thankfully the other parts of my skin is still okay. (btw i have oily to combi skin) conclusion, i do not recommend this product to people who might have sensitive skin **this product contain fragrance becareful of it
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Tanisha S.
Hydro Boost Water Gel is perfect for staying fresh and maintaining bright skin. Product is light on the skin and leaves the skin moisturised and hydrated. Good value for money!
Bundoora
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Crystal P.
I have currently used 2 tubs and am waiting to open my third tub. so here is a little context: i have dry skin and have been looking for something to help with it. whenever i googled for “dry skin moisturisers”, this was the number one drugstore product. i resisted buying for a while due to the hype but i got over that and when i first tried it, i fell in love. it met all my expectations and relieved my dry skin in the winter.
When I bought this product, I was on the hunt for a moisturizer that was suitable for oily skin, I still wanted a moisturizer that makes my skin feel supple and soft, while at the same time does not exacerbate my oiliness. This product did exactly that! I loved it! It feels extremely light-weight on the skin and has a wonderful, slightly cooling sensation. I've used both at night and during the day. It also works fantastically under makeup. It soaks into the skin quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. As a bonus, it has a nice, clean smell to it and I like the packaging - it looks fancy. I would recommend this product to oily skinned people, like me, who want a moisturizer that actually moisturizes. Loved it, im in need of a new one.
80 barker road, ACS Oldham Hall
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel uploaded by Phoutthapany V.
🙂 wow, wow and wow all I can say. The gel formula is really easy to apply. With minimum amount used, you can just spread it out easily and can cover almost all your face. It is really hydrating, suitable for anyone who has super dry skin. Ps. For people with mixed complexion, you can use this on the dry skin area and just avoid the oily part. XOXO, La :-)
Gilroy , CA
I've bought this for like almost a year now and I went two months without it because it's kind of pricey for me and it took those couple months to realize how much I love and can't live without this moisturizer. Nothing compares to it. Gives me that fresh and nice feel without feeling heavy on my skin. Doesn't clog my pores or break me out. And a little goes a long way so you can get your money's worth
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!
When I opened the product for the first time,I was attracted by its smell,fresh and clean. It absorb into the skin in seconds even without a toner! I had dry patches around my nose and it fixed all that! Looking forward to applying this every morning and night. And a little goes a long way. Look like I wont be changing my moisturizer soon.
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!
Singapore
I love this product and I was a little bit obsessed with this because I finished it in less than 2 months. It's great because since it is water-based, my face does not feel greasy and it is very lightweight and comfortable. Plus, I love how it is so affordable! Definitely re-purchasing!
I live in a humid country so this cream makes my face look greasy. This cream would be more appropriate for someone with dry skin.
Visakhapatnam
AMAZING! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel I want to start by saying, Neutrogena, please never change anything about this product. For me, as an extremely oily, dehydrated, sensitive, acne prone gal I struggle to find products that work for my skin. I'm Korean so I naturally always gravitate towards k and j beauty products. They work better for my skin. Over the last few years I've struggled with cystic acne so I have to be really careful with what I put on my skin. I try to look for non-comedogenic products to avoid further breakouts. I read a really great review on this product from an article I found on pinterest after searching best products for my skin type. The reviewer's review really checked all the boxes off my list for what I was looking for so I reached for this right away. I was so pleased after trying this. Experienced no breakouts, pore blurring results and sat super well under make-up. I never had any issues with dryness and felt this product plumped up areas like smile lines. I'm always on the hunt for something better with everything I use, so I'll try something different for a bit but I keep finding myself coming back to this product. I've tried really expensive to not so expensive moisturizers trying to find that HG, but I honestly think this product may be that for me. I've been using it for 3 years now and once I leave, I always come back to it. This is the one moisturizer I've repurchased the most because I love it that much. It really stinks to read it hasn't worked for other folx, but as someone who struggles with most products, I really hope Neutrogena doesn't change anything about this one and I hope those can find something that works for them too. If you're on the fence of trying it, I'd say give it a whirl. #skinfluenster #influenster #neutrogena #voxbox #moisturizer

723 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...