BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from Neutrogena. It helps you fight the 3 critical signs that can lead to early aging, dullness, visible pores and dry lines. New skin renewing power helps breathe new life into your skin, layer by layer. Exclusive Botanical CMLP Extract: Boosts skin regeneration for smoother skin and renews skin tone to full luminosity. Dual Action Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin layers and forms a water-locking shield to continuously replenish and retain long lasting hydration. The first step in your skincare regimen - your skin is clinically proven to be exceptionalyy plump and smooth with renewed luminosity, so it locks its best even without make-up. Dermatologist-tested, oil-free and non-comedogenic. How to Use: Use every morning and night after clear lotion or essence. Massage evenly over face and neck. Pack Size - 50g

Melissa J.
Milford, DE
I've bought this several times from both Wal-Mart & Amazon. I love that it's light & it's a gel rather than a cream so it's perfect for oily skin, especially in the summer. If you need additional moisturizing, however, or are particularly dry, this most likely isn't the product for you. I've also heard people say that the scent is too strong, but I personally really like it.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
You can not go wrong with any of Neutrogena products and you can always find reasonable prices when you are working with a budget, but after purchasing the  Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Renewal Gel Cream 50g! the first thing i noticed was the smell it smelt so good and the coverage lasts all day long leaving my face moist and ready for another hot day.
Scott L.
Martindale
I am a very oily person and it has been difficult finding a moisturizer that doesn't exacerbate that. Most moisturizers make me even more oily or sometimes even irritate my skin and make it flaky. This is hands down my favorite now because it doesn't make me flaky or oily. It's prefect.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This hydrating gel leaves your face feeling so moisturized and soft. It is a great deal for this price! It keeps my fave soft for hours. It's great in the summer too because of the spf. I will buy again.
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This product is a great moisturizer. It really lets your face feel moisturizer without feeling greasy. The packaging is very nice and the product is relatively affordable. I would definitely use this product again and recommend to others.
Nicole P.
Draper, UT
Neutrogena kills it with inexpensive skincare that makes a difference. If you don't feel like breaking the bank to get effective products, Neutrogena is perfect. I love this hydro boost because I have very dry skin and this really moisturizes my skin and makes it feel refreshed and soothed. The only thing I didn't like is that I felt like I needed to re apply several times but that could just be because I have extremely dry skin. Either way, great product.
Heather M.
Allen, TX
I have gone through an entire bottle of this moisturizer just recently. I am giving it 4 stars because it is higher priced (I paid about $20) at my local Ulta. It also left my face a little stick, which I was not expecting. I am wanting to try the other products in the hydro boost family to see how they work. And I would buy this product again, but maybe at Walmart where I have seen it advertised for about $16.
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love Nuetrogena hydro boosting renewal gel cream it was really at good value not pricey at all very affordable i am a reapeted user because i love product so much its so soft and gentle to the touch very effective not disopponting at all and i would buy this product again.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA
This product quenched my dry skin without irritating it. It also doesn't feel sticky or greasy. It is like a gel that your skin drinks up. The packaging is nice and even though you're paying $14 there is plenty of product. I e had it for about three months and I use daily. It's about out but I've got some time left. If you have dry skin and don't like that heavy feel of cream then try this.
Isabella C.
Maurice , LA
Yes yes yes yes!! This is my favorite moisturizer of all time! I decided to order it on Amazon after seeing a few reviews about it on YouTube. This moisturizer leaves my face feeling very smooth and hydrated. I think the best part is how cool/soothing it is after a shower. I highly recommend this to all of my friends! Even my boyfriend has started to buy his own.