BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Instantly plumps the look of your lashes. This hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and keratin enriched mascara adds a boost of hydration and shine. Works to hydrate and replenish dry and brittle lashes.

Get longer, fuller looking lashes with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara with hyaluronic acid. Specially formulated to coat and help strengthen every lash to give them an instantly plumper look. Designed to be non-smudging, non-flaking. This formula works to hydrate and replenish dry, brittle lashes for healthy, fuller looking lashes. This mascara is enriched with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and keratin to protect and help your lashes look beautifully silky, glossy, long, and full. Safe for contact lens wearers.

• Mascara hydrates and replenishes.
  • With hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and keratin.
  • Instantly plumps the look of lashes.

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Glycerin, StearicAcid, Tribehenin, VP/VA Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Distearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Myristic acid, Isostearic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Iron Oxides

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I am a fussy bugger when it comes to mascara and this is a great product. Doesn't make my lashes look clumpy, lengthens thickens and darkens the lashes. The colour is intense, the pigment and brush works well with all lashes, it makes my lashes look false and long and defined. It is transfer proof and the type of brush makes it an easy product too apply and it isn't a wet formula either so isn't messy when applying." in 4 reviews
Jessica H.
Review for: Black more...
I am super picky about my mascara. This one had an equal amount of pros and cons for me. I'll start with the good stuff.

First of all, I love the way this formula feels, it glides on so smoothly and it's very pigmented. It added on quite a bit of length to my lashes too. It stayed put all day long with no flakes or running which I was very happy with.

On the downside, it didn't add much for me in terms of volume, which was pretty disappointing. I also had a pretty difficult time brushing my lashes out so they didn't look clumpy.

Overall, I would occasionally use this mascara for a light day look, but I'll probably reach for something that adds more volume more frequently.

Helene J.
Elizabethton , TN
Review for: Black more...
Can I just say how in love I am with this mascara!! I really like a natural dramatic look for my lashes. My go to mascara has been Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara and Maybelline FULL 'N SOFT MASCARA Thick & Healthy Curved Brush Very Black .28 Oz (2 PC LOT) they make my lashes look beautiful and effortless. I found my new favorite though in this Neutrogena mascara! Not only do my lashes look full and beautiful but there is 0 flaking the curl lasts all day (and I don’t even need to curl my lashes)! They just look beautiful! And they don’t look like spider legs (yeah that’s not how I like mine to look lol) so Neutrogena keep up the good work because this is amazing!
Rose S.
Newport news
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is THE MASCARA OF ALL MASCARAS! I've been using the Neutrogena hydro boost line any way so when I saw this I knew I had to try it!
And boy oh boy was I not happy but COMPLETEY surprised! It's a "V" shaped application wand and great color. And what's better it's buildable and DOES NOT FLAKE, rub off, non of that horrible stuff that happens with eye make up at the absolute worst time!
Not only does it go on smooth and EVERYTHING else I've mentioned, IT ACTUALLY HAS HYALURONIC ACID with multiple types of vitamins that complement the Hyaluronic acid. So not only does it look GREAT its actually nourishing and rebuilding your eye lashes while it's on!
Ashley L.
I purchased this at Target. I tried it for the first time at 7am today. I have nothing nice to say about it, other than the mascara itself did not come out in clumps before you applied it. The wand you use is very small. The brush is terrible, it brushes on and makes your eyelashes look clumpy. The mascara itself made my eyes feel wet all day and felt like it never dried, it's still sticky at 7pm and it felt like I had something in my eye and it made my eyes water, it felt like I had been crying all day. This $9 is going in the trash. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Decent mascara. I like the shape of the wand. Its kind of a cone shape so its easy to get my little baby lashes on the inner corner of my eye. It doesn't flake or smudge noticeably but it also doesn't hold a curl on me, to be fair, nothing holds a curl on me lol
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Black more...
I am always on the look out for good affordable mascara's; I was pleased with this mascara and it did give my lashes volume making them look fuller than they actually are. It didn't clump together and didn't flake off or run during the day as i have experienced with some other drug store mascaras. This is not my absolute favorite but it is a good contender
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Black more...
This brand is amazing and for a great price! The packaging on this is wonderful and easy to open and apply on your lashes! It makes them bolder for a very affordable price! I recommend to those who need a high quality, dark lash, for a good price
Ashley N.
Review for: Black more...
Y'all, I ditched all my fancy mascaras for this sucker. I LOVE this thing. No clumps, no nasty chemical odor. Buildable, but also perfect to swipe on as I run out the door. No problem with fallout over the day, and no eye irritation at all. It even holds up to my still-at-work-at-8pm eye rubbing fairly well.
Estephanie L.
Pharr
Review for: Black more...
Este producto no es para las personas que tienen las pestañas caídas, ya que si te las enchinas al momento de ponerte el rímel se te caen y aparte de eso deja muchos grumos, no me gusto para nada el producto quise probarlo por qué tengo la crema en gel de hydro boost que esa si vale la pena.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Black more...
I feel this only works for those that like a one and done kind of application. It’s extremely difficult, if not impossible, to build/layer. It does provide a nice first coat, leaving lashes darkened, lengthened, and separated. The wand is super basic and I suspect that has something to do with its building power. As far as it nourishing/hydrating my lashes, I really don’t notice a difference, plus it’s somewhat flakey. I think this would be nice for someone with a “no makeup” makeup routine. I only use this on days when I’m really just bumming around the house.
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have long but straight lashes. Will this help add a little curl?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How does this mascara perform? Does it give length and volume?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How does this mascara perform?
Hanane k.
i didn t know that neutrogena has also make up ?!
Kea T.