BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Dopo quanto tempo si vede il risultato? Le applicazioni agiscono meglio se fatte di sera o di mattina?
I am 53 and I have tried different kinds of anti wrinkle cream. It scares me to getting old. It depresses me if I c wrinkles. Does this product work? Tired of spend money and not get the result I want unless a pay a pretty penny.?
Como se utiliza
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid!
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Spring N.
I'm so excited to try this new Neutrogena night pressed serum since this is my first time trying out this kind of skincare product. The pressed serum melts into my skin like butter and it smells absolutely incredible. I can immediately feel a difference in my skin after applying it during my nighttime routine. My skin feels so smooth and softer than ever. I wake up with supple skin that feels hydrated and gives me that dewy look. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and healthy. This night pressed serum is suitable for all skin types and doesnt leave your face feeling greasy at all. I'm in love with this Neutrogena product. I'm so ecstatic I got to try it and I will now make this apart of my skincare routine from now on. It really is that good!!! 💙💙💙
Ashley T.
Mount Carmel, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this at my cvs, I was looking for something on the cheaper side to use at night. I'm so glad I picked this up!!! It is super hydrating and soothing!!! It's on the thicker side which is nice because you don't need alot, it spreads so smoothly, you can feel it penetrating your skin. Hours later my face still feels smooth and supple. It does contain hyaluronic acid and supercharged antioxidants so that's an added bonus. The smell isn't overpowering at all, it just smells clean!! For $20 you can't beat this cream, it might even replace some of my high-end face creams!!😍 Neutrogena
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Tammy K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this because I'm a fan of the hydro boost water gel formula. The instructions/description lead me to believe this was intended to replace a night cream, but perhaps I read too much into that. Night creams are often so heavy that my sensitive skin easily clogs and breaks out, so I decided to give it a shot. I've been using for a few weeks and I'm on the fence, but I think ultimately I do really like this product. It is the texture of a salve, or balm. Lightly scented. It feels like it sits on the skin and leaves a slightly tacky residue, which you're meant to wash off when you wake up. I do wake up with soft skin, but I dont feel like im getting moisture deep into the skin the way you do with a cream. I think I may start using it in combo, or perhaps switch it up here and there with a more traditional cream. It has not caused breakouts, which is a plus.
Linda L.
Toronto, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Linda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is perfect for my night skincare routine to keep my skin hydrated. This night serum is nongreasy and goes on great on my oily skin! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, and even in the morning when I wake it still feels soft and hydrated!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Aditi A.
It’s a great night time moisturizer to give skin all essential ingredients and let it recover in the night time. It’s nice gel consistency is easy to absorb in skin and is not at all greasy or heavy. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jennifer B.
I am LOVING the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating lineup, and this Night Pressed Serum is definitely no different! When I have extremely dry days I've actually gotten away with using this during the day as well. It dries down and absorbs pretty fast. My only concern is that the products in the entire line have a fragrance that is by no means overpowering or even awful. It's just not something that I am truly comfortable with because I have sensitive, reactive skin. I have been getting way more moisture in my routine and I'm grateful for that, but I need to find one without the fragrance so I don't break out.
Vanessa A.
San Pedro
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product as the last step of my skin care routine to seal is moisture. I was looking for something super effective for my dry winter skin and this was perfect! I just bought my second jar. I wish they had a huge bottle to use for my whole body.
Lacey D.
Jacksonville
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Lacey D.
This is a great light moisturizer - but that’s all that it is. Very gentle, great smell, but doesn’t do anything but lightly moisturize. It’s not as good as the hydro boost gel either which I say immediate hydration and plumping with. This is “so so”. Used for 8 weeks and won’t rebuy at all.
Emily C.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow is all I can say. A favorite in my arsenal -Impressed everytime i try something from the neutrogena hydrogel line - i use this product at night and it just moisturizes like no other ! Its called a pressed night serum & you use it overnight & cleanse in the morning ! Supple & packed with moisture . Very fairly priced & the container is huge, & also sooo pretty a deep blue 💎 the pressed serum is very luxe and so smooth . Non sticky, no greasy after feeling just moisturizing plumped glowing skin. I swear by it. I repurchase it when I run out but it last a long time . I put mine in my cosmetic fridge. What are you waiting for ?! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid 💎☁️🦋💭💸🧼☁️💫👝💭 #skincare #neutrogena #glowingskin #hyaluronic #serum #moisturizer #skin #face #cleanbeauty #beautyreview #beautyproduct #skincareproduct #imoh #FAVORITE #favoriteskincare #nighttimeroutine #skincareroutine #influenster
Gissell M.
Arvada, CO
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Gissell M.
I absolutely love this night pressed serum, with hyaluronic acid, I just love how great and clean my skin feels, don’t have to apply too much of product witch is always great ! Definitely refreshing and light I would most definitely recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nona W.
indiana
il y a un an
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid What is the differece between this one and the normal? I worry with my sensitive skin
Carla K. il y a un an
Girl honestly skip these products and go for something natural like Arbonne 😅 just because they look cute and the marketing team is good and they’re cheap doesn’t mean they’re good FOR YOU.