Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

Would this product be ok for oily and acne prone skin?
LooKing for a better / different serum to integrate in to my skincare routine at night. My current serum has done little for me in terms of elasticity or brightness, which are my two biggest concerns/wants. How does this facial serum stack up?
Is this a serum or moisturizer?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid!
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Spring N.
I'm so excited to try this new Neutrogena night pressed serum since this is my first time trying out this kind of skincare product. The pressed serum melts into my skin like butter and it smells absolutely incredible. I can immediately feel a difference in my skin after applying it during my nighttime routine. My skin feels so smooth and softer than ever. I wake up with supple skin that feels hydrated and gives me that dewy look. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and healthy. This night pressed serum is suitable for all skin types and doesnt leave your face feeling greasy at all. I'm in love with this Neutrogena product. I'm so ecstatic I got to try it and I will now make this apart of my skincare routine from now on. It really is that good!!! 💙💙💙
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Tammy K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this because I'm a fan of the hydro boost water gel formula. The instructions/description lead me to believe this was intended to replace a night cream, but perhaps I read too much into that. Night creams are often so heavy that my sensitive skin easily clogs and breaks out, so I decided to give it a shot. I've been using for a few weeks and I'm on the fence, but I think ultimately I do really like this product. It is the texture of a salve, or balm. Lightly scented. It feels like it sits on the skin and leaves a slightly tacky residue, which you're meant to wash off when you wake up. I do wake up with soft skin, but I dont feel like im getting moisture deep into the skin the way you do with a cream. I think I may start using it in combo, or perhaps switch it up here and there with a more traditional cream. It has not caused breakouts, which is a plus.
Linda L.
Toronto, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Linda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is perfect for my night skincare routine to keep my skin hydrated. This night serum is nongreasy and goes on great on my oily skin! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, and even in the morning when I wake it still feels soft and hydrated!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Aditi A.
It’s a great night time moisturizer to give skin all essential ingredients and let it recover in the night time. It’s nice gel consistency is easy to absorb in skin and is not at all greasy or heavy. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jennifer B.
I am LOVING the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating lineup, and this Night Pressed Serum is definitely no different! When I have extremely dry days I've actually gotten away with using this during the day as well. It dries down and absorbs pretty fast. My only concern is that the products in the entire line have a fragrance that is by no means overpowering or even awful. It's just not something that I am truly comfortable with because I have sensitive, reactive skin. I have been getting way more moisture in my routine and I'm grateful for that, but I need to find one without the fragrance so I don't break out.
Vanessa A.
San Pedro
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product as the last step of my skin care routine to seal is moisture. I was looking for something super effective for my dry winter skin and this was perfect! I just bought my second jar. I wish they had a huge bottle to use for my whole body.
Lacey D.
Jacksonville
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Lacey D.
This is a great light moisturizer - but that’s all that it is. Very gentle, great smell, but doesn’t do anything but lightly moisturize. It’s not as good as the hydro boost gel either which I say immediate hydration and plumping with. This is “so so”. Used for 8 weeks and won’t rebuy at all.
Emily C.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow is all I can say. A favorite in my arsenal -Impressed everytime i try something from the neutrogena hydrogel line - i use this product at night and it just moisturizes like no other ! Its called a pressed night serum & you use it overnight & cleanse in the morning ! Supple & packed with moisture . Very fairly priced & the container is huge, & also sooo pretty a deep blue 💎 the pressed serum is very luxe and so smooth . Non sticky, no greasy after feeling just moisturizing plumped glowing skin. I swear by it. I repurchase it when I run out but it last a long time . I put mine in my cosmetic fridge. What are you waiting for ?! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid 💎☁️🦋💭💸🧼☁️💫👝💭 #skincare #neutrogena #glowingskin #hyaluronic #serum #moisturizer #skin #face #cleanbeauty #beautyreview #beautyproduct #skincareproduct #imoh #FAVORITE #favoriteskincare #nighttimeroutine #skincareroutine #influenster
Gissell M.
Arvada, CO
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Gissell M.
I absolutely love this night pressed serum, with hyaluronic acid, I just love how great and clean my skin feels, don’t have to apply too much of product witch is always great ! Definitely refreshing and light I would most definitely recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,151 reviews
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Keara J.
This smells so great! I’m excited this is for morning & night I’ve been obsessed with skincare lately so I’m glad I got the chance to participate in this VoxBox! I love this brand!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nona W.
indiana
il y a 4 mois
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid What is the differece between this one and the normal? I worry with my sensitive skin
Carla K. il y a 2 mois
Girl honestly skip these products and go for something natural like Arbonne 😅 just because they look cute and the marketing team is good and they’re cheap doesn’t mean they’re good FOR YOU.
Jessica R.
Odessa, TX
il y a 9 mois
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Face Serum With Hyaluronic Acid Que reaccion tiene al ponerlo en piel mixta o grasa? Quisiera probarlo pero tengo esas duda! Si alguien me pudiera ayudar, se lo agradecería mucho!