Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Pia G.

BY NEUTROGENA

Ultra-hydrating, leave-on gel mask provides intensive hydration and repairs skin while you sleep. Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex work double time during the night to firm up sagging skin and reduce fine lines, allowing you to maximize your beauty rest and wake up to softer and brighter skin in the morning. As skin cells renew at night, it is formulated with Progressive Release System to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex that helps enhance skin translucency, firms up skin and reduces fine lines, so you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning. How to Use: Massage evenly over face and neck after moisturizer. Sleep without rinsing off. Rinse off the next morning. Recommended to use twice weekly; also suitable for daily use. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Sciota
I really like this concentrate, and would definitely purchase again.  I usually have good luck with Neutrogena products, which both hydrate my extremely dry skin and do not cause areas of redness or irritation.  In addition to areas of excessively dry skin, mine is also very sensitive and prone to breakouts or areas of redness and irritation.  I did not experience any of these issues with this product, and would definitely recommend!
Jen P.
Jen P.
I just got this when I was trying to find a more affordable alternative to the Sunday riley water cream, and so far I really love it. I used this on half my face and the Sunday riley on the other half to see if I could tel a difference, and they were mostly the same. I think this one stays cooling for longer, which I actually prefer, and both made my skin feel soft and hydrated the next morning. Would definitely recommend!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love Neutrogena's new line of Hydro Boost products. I have been using this night concentrate sleeping mask for the past year a few times a week. It goes on very smooth, cool, and soothing, so a nice way to end your day. My skin must be fairly dry because it soaks it right up fairly quickly. Because it goes on so smooth, you don't have to use a lot of product. I will be going back for more.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
I used this lotion for about a month and it was alright, but I really didn't notice a difference. I was hoping for a more moisturizing feeling and I still felt like my face needed a bit more hydration after this product. For the price versus other brands I guess it was alright, but even for Neutrogena it was a bit on the pricier side.
Trinitie J.
Trinitie J.
Mount Ida
This actually made me look like when I woke up in the morning that I was a fresh baby I mean I had gotten a lot of sleep at night because of the simple fact that I knew they possibly in the morning my face would actually look like I got ten times more sleep than what I normally do and I did it looked great
Denise R.
Denise R.
Hydro boost night cream is a great product. I can actually feel my skin absorbing the cream. It's so relaxing after a long day. I can tell that the cream is hydrating my skin while I sleep because when I wake up in the morning my face looks soft, hydrated, and feels clean and not clogged, which I love!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
I love a great sleeping mask and Neutrogena hits it out of the park with this one. It absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film to get on your pillow case like Some brands can. I certainly recommend it, I think you will enjoy the fresh and light scent and the results!
Amie M.
Amie M.
Atlanta
I use Retina-A for treatment of my Acne. As a result my skin is dry and flaky. I use this under my Retin-A nightly to reduce the peeling and hydrate my skin. This product is at a great price-point and leaves your skin feeling renewed when you wake up the next day!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love pretty much everything from the Hydro Boost collection, and this was no exception, I get dry patches, but overall have oily skin. This product helps moisturize my dry patches, without leaving the rest of my face super greasy feeling. Also smells really fresh and feels nice and cooling on the face!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
I love this product! I've been wanting a new daily moisturizer for my dry skin in the mornings. I've tried multiple moisturizers but none of them have met my expectations nor were they affordable. I'm glad this moisturizer is cheap and affordable!