BY NEUTROGENA

Ultra-hydrating, leave-on gel mask provides intensive hydration and repairs skin while you sleep. Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex work double time during the night to firm up sagging skin and reduce fine lines, allowing you to maximize your beauty rest and wake up to softer and brighter skin in the morning. As skin cells renew at night, it is formulated with Progressive Release System to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex that helps enhance skin translucency, firms up skin and reduces fine lines, so you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning. How to Use: Massage evenly over face and neck after moisturizer. Sleep without rinsing off. Rinse off the next morning. Recommended to use twice weekly; also suitable for daily use. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Sciota
I really like this concentrate, and would definitely purchase again.  I usually have good luck with Neutrogena products, which both hydrate my extremely dry skin and do not cause areas of redness or irritation.  In addition to areas of excessively dry skin, mine is also very sensitive and prone to breakouts or areas of redness and irritation.  I did not experience any of these issues with this product, and would definitely recommend!
Jen P.
Jen P.
I just got this when I was trying to find a more affordable alternative to the Sunday riley water cream, and so far I really love it. I used this on half my face and the Sunday riley on the other half to see if I could tel a difference, and they were mostly the same. I think this one stays cooling for longer, which I actually prefer, and both made my skin feel soft and hydrated the next morning. Would definitely recommend!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Hydro boost night cream is a great product. I can actually feel my skin absorbing the cream. It's so relaxing after a long day. I can tell that the cream is hydrating my skin while I sleep because when I wake up in the morning my face looks soft, hydrated, and feels clean and not clogged, which I love!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
I love a great sleeping mask and Neutrogena hits it out of the park with this one. It absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film to get on your pillow case like Some brands can. I certainly recommend it, I think you will enjoy the fresh and light scent and the results!
Amie M.
Amie M.
Atlanta
I use Retina-A for treatment of my Acne. As a result my skin is dry and flaky. I use this under my Retin-A nightly to reduce the peeling and hydrate my skin. This product is at a great price-point and leaves your skin feeling renewed when you wake up the next day!
emma j.
emma j.
Bakersfield
I love how it feels. It doesn't feel caked on or heavy and it really does refresh my under eyes. I get bags under my eyes when i don't get enough sleep so this helps with that and keeps the puffiness down.
Estrella M.
Estrella M.
I liiiiive for this product, can't live without it. This does wonders on my skin. It's an amazing price for how it makes you skin feel and look. It's super refreshing and moisturizing. Really recommend it
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Amazing product. Actually surprised by Neutrogena on this. My skin is super dry and this feels so amazing on my skin. Refreshing & super hydrating. Definitely repurchasing
Monica O.
Monica O.
Westminster, CA
If you're looking for something to rest you're face after a long night of partying while being on a budget then this is something I'd recommend. And it's a good price.
Laura  K.
Laura K.
Laurel, DE
I am absolutely In LOVE with this product. I usually don't put any creams or moisturizers on my fave because my skin is SO oily but this was lightweight and didn't oil my face at all. Will buy again.