BY NEUTROGENA

Ultra-hydrating, leave-on gel mask provides intensive hydration and repairs skin while you sleep. Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex work double time during the night to firm up sagging skin and reduce fine lines, allowing you to maximize your beauty rest and wake up to softer and brighter skin in the morning. As skin cells renew at night, it is formulated with Progressive Release System to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex that helps enhance skin translucency, firms up skin and reduces fine lines, so you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning. How to Use: Massage evenly over face and neck after moisturizer. Sleep without rinsing off. Rinse off the next morning. Recommended to use twice weekly; also suitable for daily use. Pack Size - 50g

Kathy D.
Palmer
I love the Hydroboost moisturizer! A small amount goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin very quickly and nicely. I have very dry skin and this has worked wonders for me! My best friend gave me some to try and when I ran out I switched back to my previous moisturizer that I had on hand. It wasn't long before I went to purchase this product, lol. I don't see myself going without it anytime soon after 8 months of using it. My skin is regularly more hydrated and I have fewer breakouts since switching to this moisturizer. It's a Holy Grail of mine now!
Tracey C.
I am in love with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel. I've been using it as a night cream with great results. Waking up with soft, hydrated skin is a great way to start the day. Adding the Night Concentrate works even better! Renewing. Firming. Blurring. Perfecting.
Tip: I layer the concetrate over the gel.
Bottom line: My Neutrogena time machines just keep getting better!
Tia M.
Markham , IL
I love this moisturizer!! So much! I use it to layer underneath my shea moisture moisturizer and it makes my skin so baby soft! It feels like water. At first it made my skin dry but the more I used it, the more it benefited from using this. I will always ALWAYS have this in my routine. And long after my day is over, it’s still soft from using this.
Chloe S.
My skin is very dry so I got the  Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel (in the very dry one) as a moisturizer. It made my skin very hydrated. It could be a little cheaper for being at the drugstore. It also ran out quickly. Overall I would purchase it again, because it did help my skin a lot.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Very hydrating and comfortable on the face , leaves to face feeling smooth and hydrated. I use this product during the winter when my face is dry and uncomfortable feeling . I don’t use this product enough to want to repurchase but for someone with a dry face I recommend
Connie S.
RICHMOND, VA
I LOVE these hydra boosa from Neutrogena. I have very dry skin and other moisturizers never seemed to absorb property into my skin. It would kind of flake off. Neutrogena absorbs quickly onto my face and neck area almost immediately and leaves my face feeling hydrated until the late evening. Definitely recommend!
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
I was low key disappointed there was no smell lol BUT it's a nice cream the price isn't bad considering. I use a few products to aid in my routine but I've used this alone and my face truly feels nice. I love the packaging its sleek this is definitely worth a try
Sierra D.
Nashville
This product is amazing!! Seriously so moisturizing!! Very attractive packaging that immediately catches your eye. So smooth when you run it in and definitely made my skin feel more hydrated. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Jenah M.
clarksville
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have oily skin but also suffer from psoriasis on my face. This product helps to keep my skin moisturized but not to the point to where my oily skin is an issue and it helps to keeps my dry patches hydrated.
Esté G.
Huntsville
I love this entire line from neutrogena. It’s so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so soft. So gentle and the smell is lovely to go to sleep with. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I’ve been repurchasing for a year.
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
Is this similar to the laneige sleeping mask? I have that one and I love it but I live in Canada and it is a bit in the expensive side here