BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping

Ultra-hydrating, leave-on gel mask provides intensive hydration and repairs skin while you sleep. Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex work double time during the night to firm up sagging skin and reduce fine lines, allowing you to maximize your beauty rest and wake up to softer and brighter skin in the morning. As skin cells renew at night, it is formulated with Progressive Release System to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex that helps enhance skin translucency, firms up skin and reduces fine lines, so you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning. How to Use: Massage evenly over face and neck after moisturizer. Sleep without rinsing off. Rinse off the next morning. Recommended to use twice weekly; also suitable for daily use. Pack Size - 50g

I didn't even know they made this? I love the cleansers and the moisturizers. What are some thoughts on this?
¿Este gel puede sustituir una crema hidratante?
Quelqu’un sait si ça laisse un résidus gras sur la peau ou est-ce que la peau absorbe tout?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping!
How would you rate this product?
Heather K.
Bedford, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping uploaded by Heather K.
Absolutely love this it makes your skin so smooth and not too mention smells amazing. I highly recommend this stuff
emma J.
Bakersfield
I love how it feels. It doesn't feel caked on or heavy and it really does refresh my under eyes. I get bags under my eyes when i don't get enough sleep so this helps with that and keeps the puffiness down.
Waad E.
It’s super moisturizing and hydrating! Keeps your skin super smooth and glowy! I absolutely love it! I use it every night after I cleanse my face :)
Megan W.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free product to test. I was very pleasantly surprised with this! When I opened it it looks like coconut oil when its solid so I was thinking itd be messy, however, as soon as I grabbed a bit out it started melting and actually applied very nicely. It had a wonderful fresh smell and it left a cooling sensation to my skin as well. It rubbed in nice and absorbed so there was no mess on my pillowcase. I'd definitely recommend it.
Bailey S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
If you have dry skin you most definitely need this !!! I use it everyday after I was my face and it feels so snotty and just amazing ! It’s very good and I think it could work for oily skin as well!!!!!!!
M C.
Honestly the only thing I have noticed since starting to use this is my skin breaking out! I use a very small amount, yet my skin is still very oily & doesn't seem any different, other than now I have pimples in quite a few areas. So, not sure there's a benefit here for me personally.
Trish S.
Kansas City, MO
This product is fantastic and gives the skin a soft supple look without any harsh chemicals. It is more expensive than other drugstore brands but worth it if you want bright and healthy skin. I would definitely recommend and have purchased again and again
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Durante la noche yo aplico alguna crema pero ésta no puede faltar en mi rutina diaria de noche de limpieza facial para que ni bien descansé del maquillaje del sol que me ha dado en el día y durante la noche mi piel asimila todos los beneficios
Mari B.
Great Lakes, IL
I love love this product I woke up with vert healthy skin! It’s my first time use! Nothing to improve about this product this is just effective and gentle to my skin !! I will buy it again and recommend this to friends!
Judy M.
Love, love, love!!!! It's a dupe for Tartes Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer. Hahah try saying that 3 times in a row. It's lightweight, and doesn't dry tacky like most gel moisturizers. It's perfect for those who just want to look better without makeup, and still look plump and fresh faced. It's great for my oily skin, doesn't worsen the appearance of my oily skin. Wouldn't recommend putting a full face of makeup right after apply this, but give it sometime to absorb then apply your makeup. Will definitely be repurchasing this from my local Walgreens again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...