BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :-

Intensely hydrates and energizes the look of dull, tired skin. This face serum with purified hyaluronic acid helps improve skin’s moisture barrier against dryness.

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Serum intensely hydrates and energizes the look of your skin. Designed to revitalize and brighten dull, tired skin, this face serum instantly quenches dry skin while helping to improve its moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness for hydrated, supple skin that glows. This hydrating serum for dry skin contains vitamin E and purified hyaluronic acid, a compound that occurs naturally in skin and acts as a sponge for dry skin by absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. For best results, use serum after cleansing and before moisturizing, or simply add it to your favorite face moisturizer. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Serum is dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

• Hydrating face serum for dry skin
  • With vitamin E and purified hyaluronic acid
  • Dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic

How To Use :-

Apply after cleansing and before moisturizing your face. Can be mixed with your favorite Neutrogena® Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.

Ingredients:-

Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chondrus Crispus Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Agar, Gellan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algin, Sucrose, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Arginine, PCA, Serine, Alanine, Citric Acid, Threonine, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• Is this good for acne skin and acne scars? how does this ...2 Answers
  • Have any of you lovely ladies and gents tried this produc...2 Answers
  • Is it good for acne prone and oily skin?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster
  • "Recently tried this product and loved how it delivers instant hydration! This serum works true wonders for our dry skin and balanced out the oily areas. It's not greasy at all. I highly recommend this cost-effective product." in 4 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive and dry skin and I use this serum before the hydroboost gel moisturizer. It feels amazing on my skin and I believe it is an awesome addition to my skin care routine. The bottle also lasts forever as you only need one pump" in 3 reviews
  • "Part of my daily skin care routine. It’s so moisturizing but sinks right into the skin instantly making the area look plump and supple. I love this product! I use it after washing my face and before moisturizer." in 3 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This works great for dry to combination skin! NEUTROGENA Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Serum intensely hydrates and energizes the look of your skin. Designed to revitalize and brighten dull, tired skin, this face serum instantly quenches dry skin while helping to improve its moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness for hydrated, supple skin that glows. This hydrating serum for dry skin contains vitamin E and purified hyaluronic acid, a compound that occurs naturally in skin and acts as a sponge for dry skin by absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. For best results, use serum after cleansing and before moisturizing, or simply add it to your favorite face moisturizer. NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Serum is dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.
paige w.
I love this product. While I cannot tell if It has brightened/improved my skin, I think it is a great find from the drugstore. It is packaged beautifully, and feels light on the skin. I apply this morning and night, as the texture/packaging amazes me.
Juliet L.
This is my go to serum in the winter when my skin is a bit drier. This serum hydrated while also giving your skin a vitamin boost. I love this serum because it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn’t have a heavy fragrance. Plus it’s super affordable!

I received this product free for reviewing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.
Ashley L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so hydrating and leaves my skin looking and feeling healthy! I think it feels really sticky, so I don’t like putting it on as much as I should. I probably won’t buy again, but I’d suggest putting this on first and then whatever serum or moisturizer you use after to really let your skin get the effects of using this booster!
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m really happy with my purchase. I go for a hydrating primer. If your skin is the healthy, make up application is going to be a breeze. My skin has been very hydrated since I started using this. Vitamins are essential to help the skin stay young. I think this serum/skin prep is great for any age.
Samantha H.
Love this for under makeup. It is super smooth and light. Everything and anything that you want to later on top is absolutely perfect. I also use this often times in the morning before the gym. I rinse with a miceller water and then put in a few pumps of this and I have the most clean and perfect skin.
Sasa P.
I’m so excited to share this review! This product exceeds my expectations. It’s light, easy to use, and refreshes your skin instantly. I feel the healthy skin throughout the day and can still use my daily facial moisturizer on top! Cannot be more pleased about the dry sensitive skin on my face!
Lindsey T.
Boston, MA
Every morning and night, if I don't feel like full-on washing my face, I will just give it a rinse over with some micellar water. If my skin feels drier than usual, I'll pump a little of this Booster onto my hands and pat it into my skin. It gives the perfect amount of hydration without being heavy or oily at all!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This is what my skincare routine needed! I use this with the entire other hydro boost line. This makes my face feel so clean, soft, supple, hydrated. I cannot say enough good things about this product and the line in general. I keep backups of every single product!
Pamela E.
Monett, MO
I've gone through 3 bottles of this stuff, it's that good. I put it on at night before I moisturize but after I wash my face, and the hylaluronic acid and vitamins really do wonders for my skin. It's just as good as high-end hylaluronic acid serums in my opinion.
Tega O.
ottawa ontario
Is this good for acne skin and acne scars? how does this work with Oily skin type?
Jord C.
Whittington, Oswestry
Have any of you lovely ladies and gents tried this product?? Is it a must buy or a must miss?? 🌸🌸
nisha K.
Delhi
Is it good for acne prone and oily skin?