BY NEUTROGENA

12-count package of 0.33 fluid ounce overnight face mask pods with hyaluronic acid to help dry skin Hydrating face mask helps diminish the signs of dryness with its deep moisture gel cream formula Overnight face mask works while you sleep so that you wake to hydrated, supple and smooth skin Contains hyaluronic acid, a compound found naturally in skin, and works to deeply hydrate skin Formulated with unique moisturizing hydrogel formula Dermatologist-recommended skin care brand face mask leaves skin hydrated, supple, and refreshed Face mask is gentle and non-comedogenic so it wonâ t clog pores Use as part of a regular skin care routine with overnight application for results in the morning see more...

• Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizing Overnight Face Mask, ...3 Answers
Kelsey W.
Woodstock , IL
I've always had dry skin but lately it's been more noticable - to the point that I decided I needed to look for a new product to help. After browsing a few blogs, and reading positive reviews about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line, I decided to check it out. I've always liked the idea of facial masks but never really found any I was in love with. I'd also never tried an overnight mask, so this was new territory. After the first night I applied it, I woke up and was amazed with how moisturized my face was. I could physically feel the difference because it wasn't the least bit dry! The feeling continued the rest of the day, I remember sitting at my desk at work just feeling my face every few hours to find it was still not dry! This overnight mask works wonders, I highly recommend it.
Caroline E.
I always wake up looking really refreshed after using this. It has a cool consistency and it goes a long way. If you’re a fan of thick and hydrating products, you’ll really like this. I wish the packaging was closable after you open it, because I always have a lot of product left over that gets dried up. The packaging also kind of looks like coffee creamer, which bothers me for some reason. Regardless of packaging, it’s a really great product, especially and it’s price and availability.
🍒Elizabeth S.
Elgin
Ok so this product is for overnight. That’s one of the first things you should know before buying this. It’s very easy to use product. It does hydrate the skin as advertised. Not for an oily skin type will cause pimples.
Court O.
Washingtonville
The application process was a little confusing, considering they give you a generous amount in the pod. I applied liberally to my entire face, and still got about two more uses out of it (put it in a baggie to store). Although slightly gooey and sticky upon application, it does dry down comfortably. Wake up with plump, moisturized skin.
Michelle F.
Georgetown
LOVE this mask! The gel formula is lightweight and non-greasy, with a nice cool feel on your skin. The fact that you can leave it on overnight makes it a super easy way to treat your skin after a long day. I have pretty dry skin, and this mask is a life-saver during the winter. It is a regular rotation in my skincare routine.
dashavia f.
florida
I really n is supposed to stay overnight and after that night the next night I used it correctly no life dry skin oily skin it helps acne like my acne is going away my pores are reducing my skin is more clear.
#favorite
#Buy
#HydroBoost Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Capsule Sleeping Mask
Natalie C.
Madison, MS
I’ve been trying to develop a nighttime skin routine. I found this little pack at Target and decided to try. I have dry, sensitive skin so I have to be careful.

So far so good. It’s helped make my dark undereye circles less pronounced. My skin feels less dry after washing at night.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I'm always worried with overnight masks because I don't want to wake up with a face full of cat fur or wipe it off right away as I lay down. It does dry on your face but doesn't even feel like there is anything on your face. When I woke up there were some spots where the mask was peeling off. I jumped in the shower and washed it off . My skin felt soft and smooth and of course hydrated. I got 2 uses out of the pod , probably could have got 3 .
Mildred G.
Miami
It’s something that’s very quick and easy. If you come from going out with the girls late night and wanna crash your bed. Just wash your face and put this bad boy on trust me you’ll thank me in the morning. I highly recommend you most definitely use this.
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
Unpopular opinion but this mask didn't do anything for me. I had super dehydrated skin around and on my nose and i bought this in hopes to bring moisture to the area. It didn't do anything for me. It left a slimy greasy residue on my skin and which I felt when i washed it off my face, nothing had seemed to seep into my skin.... Also, smell was very unnatural and strong.
dashavia f.
florida
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizing Overnight Face Mask, 1 oz. Im out......who else is obsess ?😳😳😳😍😍😍😍 #voxbox

back