BY NEUTROGENA

Hydro Boost Lip Shine - Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Lip Shine fills in fine lines so that lips appear soft, full and smooth.Benefits:Has the vibrant color of a lipstick, shine of a gloss, conditioning of a balmPlumps the look of lips and keeps them looking smoother, juicy, and more suppleNon-sticky, non-drying formula - Hydro Boost Lip Shine see more...

Buy on ULTA
Theresa M.
It's funny that my fellow reviewers dislike the applicator because that is what I really enjoyed from the packaging of this lip shine as they call it. I feel like this is exactly as it is advertised: a product that adds shine to your lips. The formula is a bit thick / goopy but overall it is comfortable on my lips and not sticky or irritating throughout wear (which is about 1 hour or less) I like to refer to these type of lip products shades as "my lips but better" it's basically a sheer wash of the slightest tint of color.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I have the color “flushed coral”. The color is so pretty, and it looks nice on the lips it’s just so heavy feeling and sticky :/ fairly hard to spread as well as it’s really thick. Upsetting because I love this color
Autumn L.
Farmington
This is an okay lipgloss. They market it being ultra hydrating, but I didn’t find it to moisturize my lips very well. It may have been the color I chose but it seemed to settle on the texture I had on my chapped lips. Felt thick and heavy, but not super sticky.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This is a very wearable shade that gives the lips a light pink tint with lots of shine. The formula is quiet sticky but definitely hydrating. The applicator is bigger which makes applying very easy HOWEVER it's hard to get it in and out of the tube because of its large size! Also it started smelling funky 7 months after I started using it.
Destiny B.
Troy, AL
This is a very great product for people who don’t like a lot of attention grabbing colors. The packaging is nice and overall it’s a great product. It lasts for a good hour. I️ would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Cassandra C.
I see a lot of people hating on the big paddle wand, but I actually really like it! I don't know, I feel like with this formula and color you don't have to be super precise, and for some reason the large wand is enjoyable for me to use. Maybe I am weird. I also like this color. It's not something I have to constantly worry if it's rubbed off and I'm smeared and I don't really need a mirror to apply. I deducted a star because it IS sticky and the color isn't at all long wear. I wouldn't buy this again probably but I will wear the one I have.
Kelly W.
I received this in my Walmart Beauty Box. I've been looking for a really shiny, hydrating, non-sticky lip gloss and was super excited to try this. However, this was exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for. It is so very sticky, drying, and I had the hardest time getting the wand out of the tube. Its so drying, I'm wondering if this product is a joke, due to its namesake. The only thing I really liked about it is the applicator-it's wider and easier to apply the product than the straight, thin wands that usually come with gloss. My hunt for a good lip gloss continues, and even though I've not tried many due to my search for a non-sticky one and many claim they aren't but turn out to be really sticky, I think this is probably one of the worst ones.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So disappointing! I love moisturizing lip gloss and I love the hydro boost line so I was so excited to get my hands on this and it was awful! It's super hard to open, the wand is a funny shape that makes it really hard to get out and it won't let you get very much gloss you have to do it a few times to apply a descent amount of you have big lips like me. The gloss is very sticky and thick does not feel at all moisturizing. There is also very little color and it's not that long lasting. Works as a gloss but sticking to nyx butter gloss or bh illuminate gloss both not sticky and moistuzing.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
You will never catch my lips bare. I am generally a bold lipstick gal, when I'm at work or play. But this lip shine is great for those lazy days, errands or gym. This is a great formula, ultra hydrating, long lasting, and a pretty glossy, sheer color. Great alternative if your looking for an inexpensive brand. The packaging could use some improvement. I found the wand was a bit too large for the tube. Other than that, pretty awesome lip gloss.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I would have given this lip gloss 5 stars but the reason i give it 4 is because of the brush. Its a little werid flat round shape. That when you remove it from the tube you think it will break off into the tube. It applys well. Lips do feel hydrated. This color seems to work well with my complexion. Its not really a bold color but it givea off a nice nude gloss. Its not sticky like moat glosses and its not as shiny as if you was eating greasy food. Worth buying amd trying.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What color do you have?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Are these sticky ? And are they really shiny on the lips?