Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Virginia C.Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Rayonna H.Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Rayonna H.See all 42 photos
10 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint - Neutrogena's hydration-infused, weightless water-gel Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint plumps skin and boosts hydration while providing natural-looking coverage.Benefits:Moisturizes and plumps skin for 24 hoursDoesn't settle into fine linesBoosts hydration for 24 hours for more radiant, smoother skin over timeBetter for your skin than wearing no makeup at all - makeup your skin better, even after you take it offOil-free, non-comedogenicWeightless, no makeup feelNon-greasy - Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint see more...

• Do you giys try the LAmer and ...Yes so close 1 Answers
  • I have combo skin type. Can I still u...Yes 1 Answers
  • Does this foundation sink into pores ...I recently purchased this when... 1 Answers
Photos (42)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I just tried this and I love it! Best foundation that I have tried in a while. I was nervous at first because it said tint on it and I didn't have a good experience with tints before but this was nothing like that. It's feels very lightweight but it has the perfect amount of coverage. I liked that this didn't cling to the dry patches of my face like other foundations do. After using it twice now I can already see the dryness going away! This will become my regular foundation from now on
Shaylyn G.
Shaylyn G.
I started using this product like a month ago and i love it. My sister stsrted to use it and it it amazing. I am allergic to so many things and this not only is one of the many few things i am not allergic to but it hides eveything. I do have breakouts so this product is great. The only thing is, i have to use two different shades to get my exact color thats the only bad part
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I received this product free from pinchme.com and I love it!! I am using the shade natural ivory. In my opinion it is a light to medium coverage foundation. It is buildable without any caking. It feels hydrating and let got on the skin. If you are an oily girl like me no worries this foundation lasts and holds back oils. I would purchase this and recommend it to my friends!!
Vee T.
Vee T.
I like the applicator. The foundation applies nice to the skin: it's about high light/low medium coverage. It feels good on. The reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I suspect it broke me out. I'm not positive as I've only used it once, but the day after I used it I had a couple pimples. If this isn't the culprit of my breakout, I will continue to use it.
Savannah Y.
Savannah Y.
This stuff is so good! It leaves a natural finish to my skin while hydrating it at the same time. I got the lightest shade they have and it's a perfect match for me. The only complaint I have about this product is the very strong chemical smell. The applicator on it is very large yet easy to control. Definitely recommend!
Misty J.
Misty J.
I am always on the look out for a lightweight foundation that can cover my Lupus rash that won't cause any harsh reactions and this is perfect for that . I love that they have the perfect shade for my pale girl skin tone. I am in the shade Classic Ivory 10 .  This is more of a light BB cream formula which is said to moisturize and plump the skin for 24 hrs.   I like it for the fact that it does plump and moisturize my skin . I don't like to wear heavy foundations so this is perfect for me( I am mostly inside due to my Lupus symptoms)  If you are looking for a medium to full coverage this  is not for you . I like the way that it blended into my skin for a flawless look and it did cover my rash with no reactions . Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizer with excellent water-binding capabilities so the fact that this product has this as an ingredient is amazing that leaves less room for harsh lubricants and emollients . Which is always good in any skin care product .
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
I really enjoyed this product. Very lightweight and easy to apply. I liked the big doe foot applicator. Kind of makes it feel like a large concealer. Dries quickly though so you should only do a third to a half of your face at a time. One thing I was really impressed with was the shades for paler skin tones. I had a hard time choosing between the 2 lightest colors. Some brands the lightest is too dark for me. So that was nice. I got the second to lightest because it has a bit of a peach (not orange) tone to it. It's quite pretty the other one had a bit of yellow, but I'm sure that one is lovely too. It is definitely more of a sheer coverage. You could probably build it up to a medium, but I kinda like my freckles to show through a bit and have a "your skin only better feel" I feel like it let's your skin breathe which I really like. My only downside is if you sweat a real lot this can start to come off. Other than that I have really enjoyed it so far. Also it is a hefty price tag for drug store foundation, I was fortunate to get it for 40% off! Which I was extremely grateful for because I had been wanting to try this for a while now. So always watch out for those sales ladies! If you like sheer coverage, or just a natural look this is definitely worth a try!
VANESSA M.
VANESSA M.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint

So I went into CVS looking for a new foundation to simply try out. And I discovered this foundation and it has been a dream since I've got it. At first I thought that it was not going to do anything for me simply because I have extremely oily skin. But I wore this to work, which I work in a salon. And I got so many compliments on how healthy and natural my skin looked. And so many people assumed that I had one no foundation and that my skin was just naturally flawless. I feel like the color kind of adjusted to fit my skin tone if that makes sense. And it's quite medium coverage but good thing is you can build it. I would actually recommend applying this with a buffing brush instead of a beauty sponge. Because it is so light weight the beauty sponge absorbs so much productit makes the foundation appear to be sheer. But ladies you can wear this if you have oily skin or dry skin. All the girls just make sure you powder up nicely, prime your skin, get you some setting spray and you are good to go. This gives you a nice natural coverage and it honestly looks just like your skin but better
Aja O.
Aja O.

I am 36 , oily/combo skin , with sun damage, hyperpigmentation and acne scars, I really do prefer a full coverage foundation - this is NOT that. But with that said, it is a beautiful natural finish foundation an really makes your skin glow. This specifically states on the bottle Normal skin so its not marketed for us oily gals, although I gotta be honest I was really surprised at how well it held up, If I wear it again, I will make sure to use a matifying primer and set with powder. If you don't mind touching it up then I think it will work for you. Now if you are dry/normal and want a no makeup makeup glowing skin type foundation the run don't walk to get this ;). (WARNING - This foundation dried instantly 2 shades darker on me. If you are debating between two shades I highly recommend going with the lighter shade. ) If your interested in seeing my real life first impression and 5 hour check in you can check it out by searching Aja Obrien/Neutrogena on you tube.
Katia W.
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
I have thoughts. But not awesome thoughts. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint is not what I expected. I needed a more full coverage foundation and thought this one would be the one, it's not. First, it oxidized to an orange tint, its dead on when I swatch it or upon initial application but gets orangish and darker within 60 seconds. I think I'll be able to use it when I'm a little darker come summer. It's not as Hydrating as I thought it'd be. That's the main claim, so what gives. It's feels nice enough on, but I'm not wowed. I don't like the application stick either. Very unhygienic. Disappointed
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
Would this be considered a foundation or like a bb cream? Also is it good for combination skin?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Tucson , AZ
What is the best way to apply this? Every time I apply this it is patchy and have to start over completely. It doesn't sink into my skin or warm up to it so it just sits on top. I've tried a dampened beauty blender and even my fingers. Would a dense kabuki brush work? I really want to make this work and I keep hearing great things. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Geri M.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
What is the coverage like for this foundation??
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, MO
Does this cause flashback?
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
What foundation does the lightest shade in this compare to? How long wearing is it? How bad does it oxidize?