BY NEUTROGENA

Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint - Neutrogena's hydration-infused, weightless water-gel Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint plumps skin and boosts hydration while providing natural-looking coverage.Benefits:Moisturizes and plumps skin for 24 hoursDoesn't settle into fine linesBoosts hydration for 24 hours for more radiant, smoother skin over timeBetter for your skin than wearing no makeup at all - makeup your skin better, even after you take it offOil-free, non-comedogenicWeightless, no makeup feelNon-greasy - Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint see more...

• I have combo skin type. Can I still use this?2 Answers
  • Does this foundation sink into pores or fine lines or does it cov...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin (oily with dry patches)?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I just tried this and I love it! Best foundation that I have tried in a while. I was nervous at first because it said tint on it and I didn't have a good experience with tints before but this was nothing like that. It's feels very lightweight but it has the perfect amount of coverage. I liked that this didn't cling to the dry patches of my face like other foundations do. After using it twice now I can already see the dryness going away! This will become my regular foundation from now on
Shaylyn G.
I started using this product like a month ago and i love it. My sister stsrted to use it and it it amazing. I am allergic to so many things and this not only is one of the many few things i am not allergic to but it hides eveything. I do have breakouts so this product is great. The only thing is, i have to use two different shades to get my exact color thats the only bad part
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I received this product free from pinchme.com and I love it!! I am using the shade natural ivory. In my opinion it is a light to medium coverage foundation. It is buildable without any caking. It feels hydrating and let got on the skin. If you are an oily girl like me no worries this foundation lasts and holds back oils. I would purchase this and recommend it to my friends!!
Vee T.
I like the applicator. The foundation applies nice to the skin: it's about high light/low medium coverage. It feels good on. The reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I suspect it broke me out. I'm not positive as I've only used it once, but the day after I used it I had a couple pimples. If this isn't the culprit of my breakout, I will continue to use it.
Savannah Y.
This stuff is so good! It leaves a natural finish to my skin while hydrating it at the same time. I got the lightest shade they have and it's a perfect match for me. The only complaint I have about this product is the very strong chemical smell. The applicator on it is very large yet easy to control. Definitely recommend!
Sammi Z.
I received this free from Ulta with a coupon. First of all, I love how lightweight this feels on my skin and it does have a nice natural look afterwards. I also really love how easy it is to apply onto my face, the applicator does make this easier for me. It also blended out really nicely when I used my blending sponge. HOWEVER, I am one of those people that looks for flashback in every face product and this foundation has some flashback but it's not the worse I've seen. I really liked the foundation and will probably be using this during the day when flash is not required but will be avoiding this at night.
Nicole J.
Elwood
I absolutely love this product! As someone who has extremely dry skin, it provides the perfect amount of coverage and moisture. My skin also appears very aged under my eyes due to years of laying in the tanning bed, and where most foundations accentuate the fine lines and wrinkles- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Skin Tint does NOT. It moisturizes EVERYTHING and makes my whole face feel so good-all while covering imperfections.
Jasmine Q.
San Jose
I love this essentially, tint moisturizer! Give me a decent amount of coverage for my more "natural" days! In addition to that, it also makes my skin look super plump and hydrated, while also hydrating my face while I'm wearing it! Definitely not your typical long wearing foundation by any means but for a light to medium coverage super hydrating tint! I LOVE IT! Just add a bit of powder to set it and it will last way longer!
Jessica G.
Harahan, LA
This product does what it says: hydrating tint. If you are looking for medium-full coverage this is not your product. However, if you're looking for something with a light coverage, lightweight, and gives your skin a better appearance, this will do that. It has a cooling sensation upon first application that feels amazing. It is one of those products you can blend in and add some mascara and lip gloss (and brows if you want to) and be out the door. I have used both a brush and sponge, and the sponge makes it look more seamless and skin-like. To me, the major con is the price, even at Walmart it was close to $15, but is so worth it. I've heard that this is a dupe for the La Mer fluid foundation, which I want to try but can't afford the $110 price tag, but this does make my skin look perfected.
Ashley V.
Hollister, CA
I love this lightweight foundation amazing, light yet effective. Its light yet enough coverage if you don't like a lot. it's a little pricey but its worth the cost. The wand makes it easy to put all over my face then uses well with a blending brush. this product does well with my oily combo complexion  I would for sure recommend this product to anybody.
Nhung N.
Would this be considered a foundation or like a bb cream? Also is it good for combination skin?
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
What is the best way to apply this? Every time I apply this it is patchy and have to start over completely. It doesn't sink into my skin or warm up to it so it just sits on top. I've tried a dampened beauty blender and even my fingers. Would a dense kabuki brush work? I really want to make this work and I keep hearing great things. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
What is the coverage like for this foundation??
Rossangela m.
La puente , Ca
How does this formula work? Have been curious my skin is dry. Im used to a lot of coverage. Is light weight buildable.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Has anyone else tried this foundation and if so how did you like it? I think it's pretty awesome myself.