Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint

Does no one else hate the application tip/ brush? Love the product- wish they would just remove the wand? #hydroboosthydratingtint
Is this product okay to use for acne prone skin?
Quien ha probado esta base?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint!
Product Highlights
...try it out for myself and I fell in love with this foundation it is so hydrating and boosting it is plumping to the skin making the skin look healthy it has hyaluronic acid this foundation looks so beautiful on the skin it looks like a second skin like your not wearing foundation at all highly recommend great drug foundation that peforms like high end in reviews
...12 hours. By the time i cleaned it off there were some really tiny tiny dry skin patches, barely noticeable. Normally i don't wear makeup that long, maybe 8 hours or so. Love it, love it!in reviews
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Classic Ivory
Not hydrating at all. I got it because so many tik tok bloggers advertising it, and it was last time when I’m buying something after such promotions like “foundation will age you, this tint will not”, the true is - THIS TINT WILL. And I don’t even have dry skin. First I really hate its smell, usually I’m okay with scents of almost any cosmetic products, but this one stinks like alabaster, or something chemical/artificial or glue. Texture not buildable at all and on the skin it looks flaky, even on top of very strong moisturizer Atopalm. Tried apply with many brushes and sponges and then it’s became just spotty or flaky. 2 stars for shade, colors are nice in this line, but package would be better with pump especially having such texture, it’s all stays on walls inside of this bottle. If you in search of light tint then I would recommend The healthy foundation by physician formula, so much better works.
Natalia R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Natalia R.
Review for: Classic Ivory
This hydrating tint makes your skin flawless and yet natural, it gives a really fresh look, it has hyaluronic acid, it leaves the skin so hydrated it looks smooth and fresh all day. Plus, it moisturizes and plumps skin I really like this product so much more than any of the more expensive foundations or cc creams I’ve tried.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is super light coverage. But perfect for a natural look. It did not cover blemishes but I didn’t expect it to. It helped even out my skin tone. I give 4 stars instead of 5 because it didn’t last all day.
Lauren N.
Shelton, CT
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Lauren N.
Such a light and plumping product! Great for those quick and easy makeup looks. Goes on smooth.
Courtney B.
Carthage, TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Courtney B.
Review for: Nude
In all reality it’s a great product... butttt I wish it had more coverage to hide all my blemishes. At the end of the day after wearing it for so long it gets very very oily. I’ve used different brand but this one is the one that breaks my face out more.
Sonia C.
Waukesha, WI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Sonia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me ayuda muchísimo con mi acné, es una tinta de media cobertura dependiendo como la trabajas, no es para piel grasas y es accesible en US
Sara M.
Aliso viejo , CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Sara M.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Sara M.
Review for: Classic Ivory
Definitely I love it. My face feels more hydrated when I’m wearing this foundation. I recommend this product. I bought it at Walmart
Brook U.
Sandersville, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Brook U.
Review for: Natural Beige
Moisture Galore! I would recommend this to anyone I use it with my foundation brush and it brushes on so smooth it feels so refreshing and a perfect match it's not heavy it's almost like a BB cream. It really covers my blemishes though and you can use it as a primer after you put on your first coat. It under your eyes and just very slightly Circle motion it into your skin.
Karina M.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Karina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Honey
Loooooooooooooove this stuff so special to me this is the best concealer or tint to ever be created i mean everyone talks about this stuff it is so wonderful to me everyone loves it and you will to it can be found at target , Amazon and many other places it is the best. Must have
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint uploaded by Destini B.
Review for: Nude
I didn’t expect this product to be as amazing as it was. I figured it would offer light coverage, but it was pretty full coverage and buildable for me! And it felt like my skin was still naked! I had absolutely no break outs after either which is extremely rare. I highly suggest to anyone with oily, acne prone, sensitive skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephane G.
Roseville , MI
il y a un an
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint ? How long does it last for.? Does it get patchy as it wears off?
Alaina C. il y a 10 mois
Hi! In my experience, this lasts all day. I never noticed any patches and doesn't seem to wear off. It blends pretty well, I just don't find it to be hydrating. I also don't find it to be dry! I do enjoy this makeup for a light make up day.