Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint
NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint applies flawlessly while instantly quenching skin, leaving skin so hydrated it looks smooth and fresh all day. This foundation moisturizes and plumps skin for 24 hours. It creates a natural, moisturized and fresh look.
- With hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Improves the suppleness of skin over time
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Doesn't settle into fine lines
- Available in 10 blendable shades
How To Use :-
- For a flawless look, dab makeup lightly onto face, then blend using gentle strokes in an upward and outward motion.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Mica, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxidessee more...
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "So I saw a review on this foundation from a beauty blogger and decided to try it out for myself and I fell in love with this foundation it is so hydrating and boosting it is plumping to the skin making the skin look healthy it has hyaluronic acid this foundation looks so beautiful on the skin it looks like a second skin like your not wearing foundation at all highly recommend great drug foundation that peforms like high end " in 43 reviews
- "I've had a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin color and gives my super dry/flaky skin hydration. This is it for me. My color is Honey 85, perfect color for my yellow undertones. People thought i was not wearing foundation and skin looked good. Coverage is about light to medium. It covered most of my redness and uneven color areas. Very light, i did feel like i was wearing it. It lasted on my skin for over 12 hours. By the time i cleaned it off there were some really tiny tiny dry skin patches, barely noticeable. Normally i don't wear makeup that long, maybe 8 hours or so. Love it, love it!" in 28 reviews
I still use this when my skin is very dry and I'm doing errands. It helps cover any spots and blend them in. They're still visible to much calmer and less noticeable.
This does get darker once it “dries down”. I would go a shade lighter than you would usually choose.
The applicator is nice but, for acne prone or problematic skin, I would suggest putting the product on a clean surface such as the back of your hand after you have washed them or on a hard palette. Then place on your face.
The finish reminds me of born this way Foundation. I get about the same coverage as born this way when applying with a brush. It covers well and doesn’t make my freckles look muddy. Depending how you apply it, it can be anywhere from sheer to a light medium coverage.
I definitely recommend this product for a drugstore tint/foundation.
I tend to have reactive skin and this has not caused any break outs or rashes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos