BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Face Serums

Benefits :

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum boosts hydration for smooth, supple skin all day. This serum instantly absorbs to quench skin and deliver higher hydration levels for fully hydrated skin that glows day after day.

Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin. Get extra hydration when used with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel or Gel-Cream.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

How To Use:

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing and before Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel or Gel-Cream.

Ingredients :

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isododecane, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Cetearyl Olivate, Bisabolol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Proline, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate

• Just ordered this, do you like it?1 Answers
  • Is this serum like a gel or cream?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for e...3 Answers
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum about 2 months ago, and I love the way it makes my face feel during these dry winter months.  It goes on smoothly, I don't feel like my face is overly hydrated after using it for a couple of weeks like I've seen with hydrating make-up.  I apply it over any medication I need, and under my daily moisturizer and it's been great.  I feel as though my skin can be sensitive to products and I've have no issues with this product at all.  I would highly recommend if you're feeling a little dry during these winter months like myself!
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
This is one of the best hydrating serums in the drugstore. My derm recommended it for post microneedling treatments. This is actually what she uses when she does the microneedling. I have oily skin and it's not too heavy, it doesn't break me out and it definitely hydrates. I would say is that even though it absorbs it leaves a dew to the skin so if I am wearing makeup I tend to use it very minimally. Otherwise, i slather this on. It's great for the price!
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is amazing. In less than 48 hours I could see a significant difference in my skin. This is the first time I’ve used this but I will definitely keep using it. It’s very gentle on the skin. No heavy scents or greasy feeling. It’s lightweight and very smooth. Very hydrating and makes my skin feel very hydrated and supple. I will most definitely be repurchasing.
🎀Demi M.
I have really dry skin and this works wonders when paired with the other Hydroboost moisturizer. I was scared it was going to be greasy but it wasn't greasy at all! It actually goes on really smooth and then dries very clean. I really like using it under my eyes too as it makes them soft and plump without feeling heavy.
Zachary H.
Mcallen , TX
This to me seems like a basic serum. I’ve used it daily for over 2 weeks and have nothing negative to say. It absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves skin hydrated and super smooth. But when it comes to serums I expect a lot out of them. To me a serum is a super concentrated lite moisturizer, packed full of skin benafitial ingridents. This serum does have some decent skin  benefiting ingridents but I haven’t noticed any real change in my skin with continued use. When used it does what it says, but for the price I think it falls short. There are much cheaper and more benifitial serums out there.  Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum
Tiffany S.
This is also apart of the holy grail line that is, hydro boost. It’s super gentle. The packaging is cute. It smells amazing and it cost about $15 from Target. It’s amazing. It’s super effective. It’s lightweight and immediately applies moisture. If your skin is dry, this is for YOU. Get you some.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love theis serum is absorbs right into your face with no sticky residue it smells.clean and the packing is pretty i have a back up one and i would.recomment this prodcut to anyone. it can be used under makeup as well
Phoebe S.
I've always had oily skin and I've struggled with finding the right moisturizer over the years. This is a new holy grail product for sure! It works WONDERS with oily skin. Hydrating without making my skin super oily. It works especially fantastic with the hydrating serum!
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ridiculously obsessed with this entire line.  The hydro boost collection leaves my skin hydrated without feeling greasy.  Love that it is available at drugstores, but it could pass as a higher line skin care product.  Use it before the hydro boost water gel for even better results.
Hannah B.
Charlevoix, MI
This saved my dry skin! I used it every night and morning and my skin was so refreshed! I love love this! My holy grail for when I’m having dry skin! The packaging is really pretty with light blue but I think you get very little product unfortunately.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for everyday?
Vicky L.
Is this serum like a gel or cream?
Carrie P.
Just ordered this, do you like it?
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
Does anyone know what the difference between this product and the multivitamin booster is?