BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine has the vibrant color of a lipstick, shine of a gloss, and conditioning of a balm. It plumps the look of lips and keeps them looking smoother, juicy, and more supple. The lip shine actually improves the healthy look, softness, smoothness and condition of your lips over time.

• Creates the look of fuller lips
  • Instantly quenches lips with intense conditioning shine
  • Non-sticky, non-drying formula
  • Luxurious feel
  • Available in 14 shades

How To Use

• Apply to lips with applicator.
  • Repeat as desired.

Ingredients :

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tribehenin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT. May Also Contain: Red 7 Lake, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Red 22, Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Blue 1

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine
  • "SO AMAZING!! Goes on super easy and last a long time! I use this for a quick on the go every day lip gloss. It is really hydrating and leaves your lips feeling super smooth and healthy!" in 3 reviews
Jay 💖.
Horrible picture,but-
I received this lipgloss in a subscription box,and I absolutely love it! I have the shade 05 (Radiant Rose) which is a pretty,slightly mauve shade of pink. The lip gloss applicator is a bit big,but I actually love it. The gloss itself isn't sticky at all and it looks and feels great on the lips! I give this product a 9.5/10 and would highly recommend this gloss! It doesn't make my lipstick separate when applied over top of it,and it works great alone,as well!
You can find full sizes of these in most Wal-Marts. 💖
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine

I am currently wearing this now in the shade "soft mullberry" considering it's a lipgloss I love it. I am normally not a huge fan of glosses and prefer lipsticks, but I wear this almost daily. It is not too sticky and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated just as advertised, although not for a full 24 hours like it says on the bottle. It has a great ammount of pigment and does not require constant reapplication. I would and will buy this product again!
Theresa M.
Review for: Radiant Rose more...
It's funny that my fellow reviewers dislike the applicator because that is what I really enjoyed from the packaging of this lip shine as they call it. I feel like this is exactly as it is advertised: a product that adds shine to your lips. The formula is a bit thick / goopy but overall it is comfortable on my lips and not sticky or irritating throughout wear (which is about 1 hour or less) I like to refer to these type of lip products shades as "my lips but better" it's basically a sheer wash of the slightest tint of color.
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
Review for: Flushed Coral more...
I like this color a lot. The application is not my favorite because it’s a little thick and gloopy. It’s not a smooth process. But once it’s on it feels great on the lips. It’s not sticky. I like the amount of shine for every day wear. It doesn’t make my lips feel moisturized for 24 hours like the claim but it does make it feel moisturized while it lasts, which is a decent amount of time. Worth the money but I don’t know if I will repurchase.
Natalya K.
This lipgloss is amazing!! It's not sticky and it most definitely keeps lips smooth and hydrated. The color range is great but I think the price is a bit steep for a lipgloss. At almost $9 I think there might be something similiar for cheaper. The only complaint I have is the tube/applicator. It's ridiculously tough to take the wand out of tube!! You need a bit of force to pull it out which means some product might fly off or your elbow might hit something. Definitely needs a wider hole for the wand to come out more smooth.
Rose S.
Newport news
Review for: Ballet Pink more...
Absolutely the very best lip gloss I have ever used.
While it doesn't necessarily plump like other lip Plumping lip glosses, it fills in all the lines and wrinkles in your lips so they essentially look fuller. I this at night after the very end of my way too long bedtime face routine, just a little goes a long way and it is definitely true to color I did not get the pink that is in the picture I actually got the mauve and I just LOVE IT!❤️😍
Lip gloss has always been my thing since as far back as I can remember so I tried everything from the high-end stuff like Christian Dior addict to Wet and Wild, And I do not lie, THIS STUFF IS S MUCH HAVE!
Since the hyaluronic acid in it fills in/plumps so well airway, I'm really hoping that over time it will eventually just have my lips look that way whether I use it or not.
Like I said this is a MUST HAVE!
One of the very best products, not just lip gloss, but products out there period!
Oh also it is not sticky AT ALL! EXTREMELY smooth, stays on very long and is very true to color.
!! THIS IS A MUST HAVE !!Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine Ballet Pink
Holly K.
Review for: Soft Blush more...
Sadly this lipgloss smells and tastes like bad plastic. The formula is very sticky similar to Mac lipglass but not as sticky. The hylauronic acid in the formula is wonderful and my lips actually did feel hydrated and plumped out but I couldn't deal with smell and texture. The formula clung to dry skin on my lips and felt goopy. The tear drop applicator is tough to get back into the bottle, it's too big. Close but missed the mark. Nyx butter gloss way better!
Emily B.
Portland , OR
Review for: Ballet Pink more...
I picked Ballet Pink as my color because it’s the one I use most often but I have almost all the shades. This gloss is fantastic. I love that you can wear it by itself for a hint of color or over lipstick for the ultimate gloss factor. I can’t believe how good a gloss this is for it being a drugstore brand! Such a great staple to have!
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Soft Blush more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love lipgloss but hate that it makes my lips so dry sometimes. This is perfect. Simple color, hydrates but still glossy! It will be my new go to. Am planning on getting all the colors eventually. Its a little more than I like to spend on a drug store lip gloss normally. But I love it so I am okay with that.
Lynda L.
Charleston
Review for: Soft Blush more...
This product is a pretty shade of pink. The packaging is cute. I got this as a Christmas present. So, not sure how much it cost. It's easy to apply, but it feels kind of thick . I love how glossy it is. It doesn't smell like anything. I would buy it again and recommend it to other people.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What color do you have?
Cruzita N.
How long does one application last on average?
Karina G.
Does it has scent?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Are these sticky ? And are they really shiny on the lips?
Amber M.
Is anyone else finding it difficult to get the applicator in and out of the tube? It almost seems too big, doesn't it? Does it get easier with use?