Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hand Gel Cream with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Emma Lou S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hand Gel Cream instantly quenches dry, thirsty hands leaving them feeling supple & smooth. Suitable for daily use, this moisturizing hand cream is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours, leaving them noticeably... see more...

Danielle R.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is awesome!! Its like it puts the moisture back into my skin. I carry it with me everywhere. This is my go to for skin therapy.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
I was super excited to get this when I ordered it. Read that it was a good value moisturizer with hyaluronic acid. I can't even comment to its hydrating powers as the scent is far too heavy and strong to want to even use it. It does absorb quickly and feels very light, but that scent just lingers. The scent is reminiscent of cheap grandma perfume, that has also been sitting around 30+ years.
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
I have to have soft hands at all times, but especially in the winter/ cold months. Just like all the other hydro boost items I love the smell and lightweight hydrating formula. But I also appreciate the product size 3oz. It’s large enough to last a minute but compact enough to carry around in my purse and work bag.
mjinglot I.
Purchased at: Target
It really does hydrate hands, the scent can be a little strong and overpowering, but my biggest gripe is that it leaves like a weird film on your hands, they feel slick and almost slimey. I love the other hydraboost products, this was a miss for me unfortunately.
Emma Lou S.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so amazing!! Love the smell, it’s very subtle. Smells clean!! Love the entire hydro boost line and was excited to try this and let me tell you it did not disappoint!!!! Would highly recommend to everyone
Nicole B.
magnolia
Another win for Neutrogena! Love this hand cream because I can put it on and go on about my day and my hands aren't sticky or greasy. I use this at night and do not have to reapply in the mornings. Will continue to purchase.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Who has tried this lotion!l? I got it and it has been amazing at hydrating without feeling heavy