MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick

How is the coverage and blending? Hoping that it doesn’t look too cakey.
Is this product full coverage?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick!
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nude
Honest! I haven't used foundation even once in well over 10 years. I felt like I was missing out, so when I saw this half off, I had to try it. I applied this right over my moisturizer and under my powder. I used a little more in my hyper pigmented areas and it covered well. It went on nicely and did feel hydrating. It still looked pretty at the end of the day. I love that I can skip concealer with this! [product:neutrogena®-hydro-boost-hydrating-foundation-stick]
Elianna A.
Hyattsville , MD
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Elianna A.
it is super good it has a medium coverage and gives a nice texture and like a matte finish🔱
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Buff
I have been looking for a cream foundation for a while now and I saw this and decided to give it a try. I couldn't have been more pleased. It glide right on and is easy to rub in. A huge plus is it has hyaluronic acid in it. I'm impressed with the overall coverage it's seemless and no cacking or cracking. Makes my completion look great👍
Janie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Janie B.
Review for: Honey
Really like I feel like a stick is so easy and quick to use. I also use the liquid but I feel like this one gives more a matte look compared to the liquid. Still love and think that it looks very good.
Miami T.
Coral Springs , FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Miami T.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Miami T.
Review for: Honey
I really enjoy using this concealer on a daily basis, it is easy to use, very light weight and on my dryer skin it sits nicely , the only thing since it is a cream concealer you have to set it well and apply light layers or it will crease.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Renee C.
Review for: Buff
I purchased Neutrogena hydro boost hydrating foundation stick with high neurologic acid which is an added benefit to any cosmetic it has velvety smooth appearance and finish it goes on smooth and I wear it underneath my foundation in areas that I need a little extra coverage this product does work well it's fairly priced and I do recommend it and I would purchase it again
Amber S.
Newark, DE
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Buff
I had a hard time finding this at Cvs stores (because I love to use the extra bucks that come with it.) I think I may have traveled to 4 cvs stores. But I finally found it. Its about 15-16$. It glides on perfect smooth to the skin. At most I use a beauty blender to blend it in. But what ever u like to use to blend it. Didnt feel to heavy on my skin and its basically a small scent.
river E.
Pittsburgh
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by river E.
Review for: Natural Ivory
i finally found a reasonably priced foundation stick that blends out quickly and easily with just my fingers. and i found a perfect color match for me as well! i’ve been wearing this so much lately that the packaging just kind of stays gross 😬 it layers well with my skincare and sunscreens also. on my face, this isn’t too dewy and ends up having a nice skin-like finish when all of my makeup is on. i would recommend this to pretty much everyone if you can find your shade, except maybe people with oily skin. setting it with powder would make it more matte and long wearing for those who prefer that sort of look.
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Chestnut
This product makes my face looks smaller. My first try on this product makes me feel look great naturally, I can see a lil changes. Maybe I need to watch how to do proper contouring to make it perfect , but for a first timer like me I've seen alot of difference.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by danielle A.
Review for: Chestnut
I love this foundation . I purchased this from cvs for 15$ and it matched perfectly it’s great for my dry to normal skin. It’s a natural finish that makes my skin glow Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Foundation Stick