BY NEUTROGENA

Hydro Boost Concealer - Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Concealer has a non-greasy, lightweight formula that glides onto skin providing silky-smooth, natural-looking coverage.Benefits:Unique hydrating core designed to instantly quench skinNo cakey finishBetter for your skin than wearing no makeup at all - makes your skin better even after you take it offOil-free, non-comedogenicOphthalmologist tested: safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers - Hydro Boost Concealer see more...

Buy on Target*
Kendra M.
I use the whole hydro-boost collection and I love it. It help conceal my dry skin when it's not clean. This is my first time using the collection and it is amazing. I only have pros so I would buy this again.
Alana P.
Franklin
This product is great for the wintertime when your skin tends to get dry more often. Also it is amazing for sensitive skin.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
I love this powder it spread it self out eventually and it works so nice for me and I'm happy with my purchase
I loved it kept my skin free of oil all day and left my skin looking natural and flawless
carla l.
Salem, OR
I'm completely impressed with this product! I honestly didn't know if I would really like it - - I've never used anything but a pure liquid concealer before, so I wasn't sure if I would like a more solid formula. However, the packaging makes it really convenient to apply and the formula glides on buttery smooth. It provides a very decent amount of coverage, yet it feels incredibly lightweight! I tend to have slightly oily skin and some products just seem to exacerbate the problem but this concealer stayed put very well throughout the day and didn't smudge and it also didn't seem to cause excess oil even though it's marketed as being a "hydrating concealer" . This is going to be a new staple in my makeup bag!
Elva M.
Me encanta Neutrogena y este polvo no es la excepcion! dura mucho tiempo y lo puedes usar todos los dias, lo que mas me gusta es que no es pesado, no se siente mucho pero por lo mismo no tapa del topo las imperfeccione pero hace maravillas con el brillo, lo recomiendo para las personas a las que no les gusta las plastas de maquillaje
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
Is this cream or powder, I'm really light but never know what to put on my face...I'd usually use tinted creams for my under eyes, can I do that with this?
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
How is this product on very dry/wrinkly under eyes?