BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer applies flawlessly to help mask imperfections. The non-greasy, lightweight formula glides onto skin providing silky-smooth, natural-looking coverage. The unique hydrating core is designed to instantly quench skin.

• With purified hyaluronic acid
  • Blends effortlessly to hide dark circles for a fresh look all day
  • Oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Ophthalmologist tested: safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
  • Available in 5 blendable shades

How To Use

• Apply under eyes or to imperfections.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Water, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phytosteryl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Glycerin, Isododecane, Silica, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfl¬ower) Seed Wax, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone/ Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

Buy on Target*
  • "this is my go to and must take when traveling concealer. love the hydrating effects in brings specially for the summer. is easy to apply it blends well doesn't crease and it feels lightweight. is a great product that offers advantages for my skin." in 5 reviews
  • "i love this product! the concealer isn't too heavy, or cakey, but has very nice coverage! it also hydrates the skin, instead of drying it! with my combination skin, this is a very nice product!" in 4 reviews
  • "when i wake up in the morning after not getting a lot of sleep, i always have under eye bags, this product helps with that. it's a little too creamy but put some powder over it and you're good go go!!" in 3 reviews
  • "extremely smooth application and blends well. great at covering blemishes, but not as effective with undereye bags/dark circles." in 3 reviews
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This concealer really is hydrating! It goes on so smooth and blends so nicely. Unlike other concealers which can some times feel dry, this one is the opposite. And while it is on the pricier side of drugstore makeup, i think it's worth it.
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I bought fair 10 or fair 01.

It was the lightest color they had. I used it alone and first off it's 100% way to orange for my skin and second off after 6 hours it's just kinda flaking away off my face but it goes on smoothly and a lot seems to go a long way. However I wouldn't want to wear it with my foundation for long periods of time for fear it would cause my foundation to crack.
Christa H.
Lomax
I give this product 3 stars because it is a very sheer concealer. It has a moisturizer built in the center. This great for moisture but seems to get in the way of application at times. I personally need a more covering concealer, but this would great for someone only needing sheer coverage.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light more...
This product comes on very moisturizing and glides on nicely. I’ve been wearing it almost everyday. I don’t suggest this product for those that want a full coverage. This is more of a subtle product for a more of an every day  natural look.
jordan g.
I love this product so much that i use it everyday!! I have nothing against it!! It hydrates my skin amazingly and the best part is that it's so easy to use! I love the design of it, too! I would definitely recommend this one, ladies! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
I love this product it is light weight on my face it covers up good this product and the powder from the same brand is all I need for cover up I would buy again I tried some concealers and this one did the job
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Fair more...
I'm completely impressed with this product! I honestly didn't know if I would really like it - - I've never used anything but a pure liquid concealer before, so I wasn't sure if I would like a more solid formula. However, the packaging makes it really convenient to apply and the formula glides on buttery smooth. It provides a very decent amount of coverage, yet it feels incredibly lightweight! I tend to have slightly oily skin and some products just seem to exacerbate the problem but this concealer stayed put very well throughout the day and didn't smudge and it also didn't seem to cause excess oil even though it's marketed as being a "hydrating concealer" . This is going to be a new staple in my makeup bag!
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
Ahh LOVE THIS! So I recently realized I had darkness under my eyes (being a  mom to a toddler will do that), so I was on a mission to find a good concealer. I repurchased a Mary Kay one I used to love, but on a whim bought this and find I love it more. It is just so easy to glide on, and it doesn't take a lot of work to rub it in either. Its coverage is great for me! A real nice surprising find!
Madhu D.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer. When I first got this, I was like, will it be dry since its a stick concealer. But it is so creamy, glides on smoothly on skin. I used this over corrector and it applied nicely on it too. After setting with powder it stays long. Doesn't crease a lot. A great everyday or travel product. Must try!!
Jazmin P.
This is my go to and must take when traveling concealer. Love the hydrating effects in brings specially for the summer. Is easy to apply it blends well doesn't crease and it feels lightweight. Is a great product that offers advantages for my skin.
Mary M.
Spring , TX
What is the wear like on this? Does it last all day? Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work good on oily skin??
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Has anyone else tried this concealer and if so what are your thoughts?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
Is this cream or powder, I'm really light but never know what to put on my face...I'd usually use tinted creams for my under eyes, can I do that with this?