Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer
NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer applies flawlessly to help mask imperfections. The non-greasy, lightweight formula glides onto skin providing silky-smooth, natural-looking coverage. The unique hydrating core is designed to instantly quench skin.
- With purified hyaluronic acid
- Blends effortlessly to hide dark circles for a fresh look all day
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Ophthalmologist tested: safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
- Available in 5 blendable shades
How To Use
- Apply under eyes or to imperfections.
Dimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Water, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phytosteryl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Glycerin, Isododecane, Silica, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfl¬ower) Seed Wax, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone/ Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "this is my go to and must take when traveling concealer. love the hydrating effects in brings specially for the summer. is easy to apply it blends well doesn't crease and it feels lightweight. is a great product that offers advantages for my skin." in 5 reviews
- "i love this product! the concealer isn't too heavy, or cakey, but has very nice coverage! it also hydrates the skin, instead of drying it! with my combination skin, this is a very nice product!" in 4 reviews
- "when i wake up in the morning after not getting a lot of sleep, i always have under eye bags, this product helps with that. it's a little too creamy but put some powder over it and you're good go go!!" in 3 reviews
- "extremely smooth application and blends well. great at covering blemishes, but not as effective with undereye bags/dark circles." in 3 reviews
It was the lightest color they had. I used it alone and first off it's 100% way to orange for my skin and second off after 6 hours it's just kinda flaking away off my face but it goes on smoothly and a lot seems to go a long way. However I wouldn't want to wear it with my foundation for long periods of time for fear it would cause my foundation to crack.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos