MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

Someone has tried hidroboost hydrating concealer?
Did anyone try this product[product:pack-of-2-neutrogena-hydro-boost-concealer-medium012-oz]?
How well does this hydrate the under eyes?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer!
Product Highlights
...the summer. is easy to apply it blends well doesn't crease and it feels lightweight. is a great product that offers advantages for my skin.in reviews
i love this product! the concealer isn't too heavy, or cakey, but has very nice coverage! it also hydrates the skin, instead of drying it! with my combination skin, this is a very nice product!in reviews
this concealer is absolutely amazing! it is a full coverage concealer, so you need to be sure thats what you want. It instantly made me look more awake, and covered my dark spots & circles.in reviews
extremely smooth application and blends well. great at covering blemishes, but not as effective with undereye bags/dark circles.in reviews
...bags, this product helps with that. it's a little too creamy but put some powder over it and you're good go go!!in reviews
Gloria M.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Gloria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer works fairly well to minimize the dark circles under my eyes. Compared to other concealers this one includes hyaluronic acid and feels wonderful on my skin. It is smooth and glides on with out being caked. It lasts all day and I will be buying this again!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Cheryl D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light
Do you have fine lines and wrinkles under your eyes and concealer ALWAYS SETTLE IN THEM? THEN TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! WOW!!!!! Very moisturizing, medium coverage and it does NOT cake, crease or settle in fine lines and wrinkles. I used it on other areas of my face that I needed additional coverage and it performed beautifully!! All this in an affordable concealer. Highly recommend!!! I’m so glad I tried this. My new favorite concealer!!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,131 reviews
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by VERONICA M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium
Thank you to Neutrogena for allowing me to review and test or hydroboost hydrating concealer I have it in the color medium I really love it I can wear this alone without any other make up and I’m set through the day it keeps my under eye very moisturized it really keeps your face moist it doesn’t get greasy it doesn’t get shiny it works really well thank you again to Neutrogena for allowing me to review your product highly recommend it thank you
Ann R.
Jacksonville, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Ann R.
I typically go for moisturizing facial products that make my skin glow. This has been my all time favorite concealer. It is not full coverage (more of a medium coverage) and there are few color selections but I keep going back to buy this. It depuffs and hydrates my under eyes.
Jas K.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer ✨Its my favourite one as i have dry skin so this concealer doesn’t give a caky finish on my face.. love the texture..totally worth buy..✨
reagan A.
Versailles
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by reagan A.
Review for: Light/Medium
Honestly my favorite concealer! it does not streak or get crusty! You can feel the hydration and I love how you just know and feel that it doesn’t dry out your skin!
jordan B.
oh
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by jordan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair
Now do I like this concealer? Yes. Its a nice formula, blendable and natural looking. Now let's get into the bad parts. The shade range is terrible. Its got 5 shades and the lightest one "Fair" could fit my mother or even my grandma who have quite darker skin than me. The shade FAIR is more of a light/medium color. And it also doesn't even run dark enough to fit anyone darker than a medium/dark skin tone. Neutrogena makeup never seems to match me because I'm extremely pale and never matches people with darker skin either and its so disappointing because their products are great. If they had more shades it would be amazing but just no.
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Maria R.
Review for: Light
I like the product,is very good,its hidrate,ismotth,and it has a good colors for you skin,the skin look natural and fresh and cover the sufficient your lines expressions under the eyes.Try in
Cindy H.
Review for: Fair
I was very disappointed with this. I got the lightest shade they make, and it was too dark for me! I decided to go ahead and try it anyway, because if it performed well I would work on finding a way to make the shade work for me. Nope! It was too dry of a formula for my crepe skin (I'm 49). It made all of that texture stand out even more.
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Light
So, since I REALLY loved the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Capsule Sleeping Mask & Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, I figured that I'd give this product a try and use to conceal the dark spots on my cheeks which also tend to be dry. However this concealer is WAY TOO moisturizing for my face, leaving my cheeks looking just as shiny as my T-zone😬 For you ladies out there with extra dry and/or sensitive skin, this hydro concealer would do you wonders! It's a nice shade, blends well, and is a good product BUT it just didn't do this greasy gal any justice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alba S.
Terrassa, Barcelona
il y a 3 ans
Jean Laura G. il y a 2 ans
Good to hydrate the area and that those lines in your eyes are not accentuated anymore! it's good to me. Do not dry your skin moisturizes the area enough. The coverage is medium and I use it daily with only dust to work and my work is quite moved and I can even sweat I like the result and when I have some more social photos I use it after my eye cream because it is the tone quite similar to the rest of my face! if it lasts long enough or at least here in florida. that the weather is changing and humid.