BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Face Masks

Benefits:-

This moisturizing face mask with hyaluronic acid instantly quenches dry skin and contours to your skin for optimal absorption, leaving it supple and hydrated.

Deeply moisturize dry skin with NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Face Mask. This innovative hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin, leaving it hydrated, smooth, and supple. Made from a unique 100 percent hydrogel material, this moisturizing face mask sheet holds up to 50 percent more essence than a paper face mask. The formula contains hyaluronic acid. Once applied, the face mask contours to your skin and seals in its hydrating formula for optimal absorption to deliver clinically proven results. To use, apply the face mask after cleansing and before applying serum and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes to give your skin an extra boost of hydration. NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask is gentle to skin and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.

• Hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin
  • Moisturizing face mask leaves skin hydrated
  • Gentle and non-comedogenic face mask

How To Use

• Cleanse your face.
  • Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard.
  • Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck.

Inactive Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, Blue 1

Directions:

For best results, apply to your face and leave on for 15-30 minutes after cleansing and before applying your serum to give your skin an extra boost of hydration. Cleanse your face. Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard. Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove the

• I have really dry skin in the winter, is this a good hydr...4 Answers
  • Does this face mask burn?8 Answers
  • How long does the skin feel hydrating after using the pro...4 Answers
Kate R.
Bronx
I been using this mask is amazing I can’t say wrong for my skin is perfect I have combination of skin and this mask before any makeup tutorial is amazing @neutrogena did great job and is affordable but as again every skin is different for me works well I leave it for 30 minutes I have cleanser but I haven’t try the moisturizer witch some one tell me is great I will try it in the future people I totally recommend and is very affordable and the makeup removers omg 😮 is the best of the best I wish I can try the full
Line and foundation many other things but one at the time I’m starting I will purchase little by little but honestly I will but little by little one more time I will say neutrogena thanks more make this amazing mask
Leaves skin moisturized and smooth with its unique hydrating 100% hydrogel material which holds up to 50% more essence than a standard paper face mask
The moisturizing face mask is formulated with hyaluronic acid, a compound found naturally in skin and leaves skin feeling smooth and supple
From a dermatologist-recommended skin care brand, this hydrating face mask sheet is gentle and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores
This moisturizing face mask is recommended as part of a regular skin care routine by applying to skin after cleansing and before applying serum, leaving on skin for 15 to 30 minutes for an extra boost of hydration
Celine S.
My first impressions of this mask is that it’s very slimy! Do not apply this mask already laying down, because the product sitting in the bag will drip on you. It comes in 2 parts which I’ve never seen before in a sheet mask, it wasn’t bothersome but just something to note. The texture of the mask is of a gel which I loved because it feels more expensive and luxurious. If you have a small or slim face, you might have problems with the fit because it’s quite long and big but I’m sure it’s hard for a company to know what size to make for every face shape. The only thing that bothered me is the flap that hangs on the nose cut out, but sure why it would be there, so that annoyance of that kept me from fully relaxing. Because there was sooo much product on the mask, I was surprised when I was done that there was hardly any product left on my face to rub in the excess. My face didn’t feel as hydrated as I was hoping right after, but I did see a improvement in my pores and a smoothing effect. After a while of it setting, my face became smoother and more hydrated feeling.
Ataisha D.
Norwalk , CT
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

I like this mask. It helps my skin feel more supple & gives it that bounce back feeling too. I bought my masks at target for less than 3$ & it has exceeded my expectations for the price point. It smells good & feels so good while it’s on. When you apply it and smooth it out, it’s comfortable enough to walk around and talk without worrying that it’s going to fall off. I only bought 2 and need to go back & get more.
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
I’ve found a new love for my dry, dehydrated skin!

neutrogena hydro boost hydrating mask claims to quench the skin, deeply hydrate, & smooth

ingredients:locust bean gum, Irish moss, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, snow mushroom extract, mountain peanut oil, Blue 1, fragrance

2-piece, blue hydrogel mask, complete with mouth and eye flaps, packaged with protective film applicators and soaked in a blue, watery essence. Essence has a light, fresh fragrance. Mask does not adhere to plastic film, so use caution when removing mask from pouch. Excess essence can be poured from pouch and used for body application

fit is almost perfect for my face 😬 The hydrogel clings to my face and feel like a second skin. mask application time is 15-30 min. Applied for 20 min before my forehead began to dry out. I noticed a very slight cooling effect. This is one of the fastest drying essences I’ve encountered, which I’m okay with. The quicker I can finish my routine! Smooth, matte finish with no residue. Face feels smoother and more hydrated. Easily my new favorite mask ❤️
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
Putting this mask on feels like getting my skin a hydration injection. My skin felt so moisturized, plump, and happy after using this mask. It comes in two parts which I find to be brilliant; positioning a full sheet mask can feel like such a chore, while this allows me to position it perfectly for my face. There are little flaps around the eye and mouth openings which I'm assuming you're supposed to put over the eyes and mouth, which I do sometimes. The mask feels very cool and refreshing, and there's plenty of liquid to slather on your face, neck, and elsewhere after. This is my favorite mask offering from the drugstore.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
My extremely dry skin was worse than usually since our temperatures are in the 90s lately (I live in Arizona desert.) I bought the Target beauty box with all masks to try and this is the first one tested. The formula is super hydrating and immediately got rid of all dry patches giving me plump soft skin for 2 days until dryness returned. The pieces of face mask went on easily and stuck to my face so I could walk around if needed and it did not drip down neck once mask on face pressed into it. This was my first hydrogel mask and I liked it! The pieces were a challenge to get on at first but my big nose wasn’t crunched by it. It did slightly burn my eye when a little dripped into it but no damage or lasting effect from it. If you have extremely dry skin like me I recommend this mask. I will buy this from Target again.
brianna m.
First things first I would give the mask 5 stars because I LOVED the look it gave me but I had a bit of a hassle when taking the mask out. The mask is separated into 2 halves which is great and I believe all sheetmasks should be like that BUT they should have packaged both halves in their own package when packaging because when opening and getting out the masks they were so damp one of the halves started to slide off and almost fell to the ground because both of the halves are packaged together! I believe if there was some divider between the two it would make the process much more easier. I got the mask at Walmart for $2.50 and i love the gel feel of the mask!! Super cooling and fun. I would say this is definitely a mask you need to relax and sit or lie down with. Usually i put on sheet masks and do house work or something but with this the gel makes it very movable and slippery. I kept the mask on for 30 mins it gives u a suggestion to leave it on for 10 - 30 mins. After taking it off i felt hydrated and very cool. I do wish there was more clarity on what to do with the flaps under the eyes and near the mouth. Are we suppose to close our eyes/mouth and put them over? Other than that loved the mask!
Kim N.
Houston , TX
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost hydrating 100% Hydrogel MaskI love the Neutragena Hydro Boost mask! It hydrates & moisturizes my skin. I felt instant relief from dryness. My skin went from dry to feeling so soft & silky. It smells refreshing & felt cooling on the skin. I like that the mask comes in two pieces. This makes it easier to put on. The eye holes aren’t cut out. You can use the flap that goes over your eyes or not. I just flip the flap up. If you want to use the flaps, just put on some relaxing music, lay down, shut your eyes & put the flaps over your eyelids. Doesn’t that sound relaxing? This mask will be a regular in my skincare routine!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I have acne prone, and recently, sensitive skin. I love face mask but have had to be careful because I’m not really sure how my face will react. This mask was under $3 and came with great reviews so I decided to give it a try. It came in two pieces. It almost feels like gel water paper. There is a bumpy side and a soft side. I washed my face gentle before starting the mask. It was easy to apply and the holes lined up great. It says to leave on 15-30 minutes. I left it in between the two. It clings to your face and most the liquid was absorbed by the end. I just gentle rubbed in the rest after. My face looked healthy and clean. My pores looked smaller and I didn’t have any redness. This is so far my favorite mask and can’t wait to use it again.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I didn’t like this particular product because it for one was all tangled up almost to the point that St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet MaskI almost ripped it but I got through that. It has two parts and it’s jelly -like and heavy so it slides all around and falls down my face. The eye holes still
Had the middle attached to it so I didn’t know what to do. I eventually after many attempts aborted this miserable pricey face mask mission and went for the st. Ives oatmeal sheet mask instead
Colleen L.
Nashville
Does this face mask burn?
marwa z.
Ohhhh nice, but is it expensive ??
Meg B.
Does this mask have the same scent as their other hydro boost products? (Face moisturizer, cream, etc)
Hanane k.
how many time can we use it ? the price ? where can i found it in morroco
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Has anyone tried and loved the hydraboost Mask from Neutrogena?? And did you feel moisture was added to your face? Thank you!!

back