Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

This moisturizing face mask with hyaluronic acid instantly quenches dry skin and contours to your skin for optimal absorption, leaving it supple and hydrated.

Deeply moisturize dry skin with NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Face Mask. This innovative hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin, leaving it hydrated, smooth, and supple. Made from a unique 100 percent hydrogel material, this moisturizing face mask sheet holds up to 50 percent more essence than a paper face mask. The formula contains hyaluronic acid. Once applied, the face mask contours to your skin and seals in its hydrating formula for optimal absorption to deliver clinically proven results. To use, apply the face mask after cleansing and before applying serum and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes to give your skin an extra boost of hydration. NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask is gentle to skin and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.

• Hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin
  • Moisturizing face mask leaves skin hydrated
  • Gentle and non-comedogenic face mask

How To Use:

For best results, apply to your face and leave on for 15-30 minutes after cleansing and before applying your serum to give your skin an extra boost of hydration.

1. Cleanse your face.
  2. Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard.
  3. Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
  4. Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck.

Inactive Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, Blue 1

How is this product on sensitive skin?
How are these face masks? Does anyone know what the benefits of this mask are? What is your #1 go to facial sheet mask? Thanx for your help!
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Dawley , Telford
Great mask, used to purchase this all the time for my weekly mask. However my skin type changed and I found this mask started to burn. Good size sheet mask and good value for money. It is hydrating too it’s just a shame I can’t use it in my skincare routine anymore. [product:neutrogena-hydro-boost-hydrating-100%-hydrogel-mask]Neutrogena
I don't have a bad word to say about this product. I have used it multiple times and I like to keep one in my drawer at all times just in case my skin needs a pick me up. Particularly in the cold windy months when my skin feels drier this mask does wonders to restore it
Castlederg, Co Tyrone
I feel this product gives my skin the boost it needs! I swear by face masks and I feel that a face mask should make you feel good and feel refreshed and I think this product does exactly that! It met my expectations and I would continue to buy this product
london
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by lisa U.
Just used this today, it made my skin so glowy. I was going to wear foundation but decided no to because how great this made my skin look! It’s really cool on the skin I would definitely recommend it😍
You know what I’m going to say about this. AMAZING, I ended up buying a whole sale box of these because I loved it so much it’s so calming on the skin. I find it best if you use it with a face roller it just pushed that product into your skin abit more
Has some extra serum so you can use it multiple times which is so smart!!! the packaging is lovely they have the park protected with this kind of plastic thing.Makes your skin feel so plumped and hydrated and makes your skin glow!!! 100% recommend!
This is really good hydrogel mask. I really like it .this treatment gives you soft, radiant and smooth skin and it is so easy to apply and it also cleansing your face .and it removes all the dust from your face .
edinburgh
this face mask is actually so good i recommend this to everyone, i’ve used this product a lot in the past and i never broke me out and it’s nice packing but it’s so hydrating and amazing so i recommend it a lot !
This is a great hydrating mask - leaves your face feeling cool but not sticky afterwards. I have used it about twice there are no amazing results but I think it's more of a preventative mask. Would recommend.
Glasgow
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Nicola L.
By far my favourite face mask. This makes your skin feel so hydrated. It is definitely the best in the colletion. If you are going to purchase any face mask. Make it this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...