Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

How good is this product? I would like to know all the benefits and what was your first impression when trying it
Is this good for combination skin?
Can you buy this in packs of multiple masks?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Mirela N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Iv used this mask before and its one of my favorite makes my skin feel soft and looks amazing
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my 1st time using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask and I'm very satisfied with the results. I applied as directed after cleansing & before using my serum. It took alittle adjusting but it was overall easy to apply (besides trying to see take a pic😊)with my eyes covered.. so I uncovered my eyes!) ! Said to leave on for 15-30 min, I left in on the extended time. Once removed there was some product remaining on my face plus a good amount left inside the package that I massaged onto my face & neck. Left my skin feeling hydrated,, soft & healthy. This contains Hylalurnic Acid that really locked in the moisture. Excellent Hydrating Mask🌟
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my go to masks when I need an instant boost of hydration. The hydrogel has a cooling, soothing sensation and doesn’t irritate or break out my sensitive skin. It contains hyaluronic acid which gives a nice plumping effect. When I remove the mask, I simply rub in the excess product and apply my facial moisturizer. #Neutrogena #HydroBoost💦
Jennifer K.
Greenville, OH
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Target
Great product that helps my very dry skin! I struggle in the winter and this gets me by!! Love the way its makes my skin feel! So soft and smooth and definately the hydration my skin craved!
Saybah J.
Manchester, PA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Saybah J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product .Very hydrating and moisturizing.Its effective.Feels great on your face.I try to use it at least 3 times a week.I put it on and just relax for a little while.You can purchase it at Wal-Mart for a great price.It is gentle on your face.
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by CARA P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to love this mask, but I don’t. It comes in 2 pieces and the bottom piece (sits across the chin) will not stay on. No matter how I tried to position it, it just kept falling off. I won’t be buying this mask again.
Melanie F.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Melanie F.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These masks are the BEST thing for hydrating your skin! I can’t believe these are so cheap, the results are seriously better than most expensive ones that I’ve tried! Perfect for a spa night or prepping skin before going out makeup!
Kelsea B.
Tryon, OK
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Kelsea B.
These are the best for pampering and loving your skin! After a good face scrub, these make your skin feel silky smooth. Love and recommend highly! It’s also super affordable.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is going to be my go to (as far as facial mask) "Neutrogena" hydro gel boost facial mask! It's made out of a wonderful 2 piece hydro gel material that seemed to do wonders for me face.. My favorite aspect of this product is absolutely the 2 pieces as it fits easily to almost any face comfortably! I hate the way most sheet mask don't fit most faces & usually there's always a few places that don't touch the skin as they should.. Overall def 5/5 if you like skin care I'd def recommend these! P.S. they're on sale at ULTA right now buy one get each additional 40%
Аnna M.
Ball Ground, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mask hydrates really well and has an amazing scent. It’s like a night time spa treatment. Easy to use and a lot of liquid product in the package. My face is glowing after each use. For the price it’s affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
il y a 9 mois
Does this feel similar to the water gel Hydro Boost product? Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin is my favorite skincare product, so I’m thinking that means I’ll love this mask too! #InfluensterAwards2020
Bonnie P. il y a 8 mois
The mask feels gelatinous/silicon. Mask solution is liquid, not a lotion.
Gabrielle N.