BY NEUTROGENA #55 in Face Masks

Benefits:

This moisturizing face mask with hyaluronic acid instantly quenches dry skin and contours to your skin for optimal absorption, leaving it supple and hydrated.

Deeply moisturize dry skin with NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Face Mask. This innovative hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin, leaving it hydrated, smooth, and supple. Made from a unique 100 percent hydrogel material, this moisturizing face mask sheet holds up to 50 percent more essence than a paper face mask. The formula contains hyaluronic acid. Once applied, the face mask contours to your skin and seals in its hydrating formula for optimal absorption to deliver clinically proven results. To use, apply the face mask after cleansing and before applying serum and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes to give your skin an extra boost of hydration. NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask is gentle to skin and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.

• Hydrogel mask instantly quenches dry skin
  • Moisturizing face mask leaves skin hydrated
  • Gentle and non-comedogenic face mask

HOW TO USE:

• Cleanse your face.
  • Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard.
  • Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck.

Inactive Ingredients:-
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, Blue 1

Directions:

For best results, apply to your face and leave on for 15-30 minutes after cleansing and before applying your serum to give your skin an extra boost of hydration. Cleanse your face. Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard. Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck.

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Silica, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparafn, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Mica, Blue 1

Buy on ULTA*
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
This is a very unique mask which I have never tried before. I washed my face and I opened this to start putting it on. It came with 12 packets. When I opened the packet, it had two gel masks inside. One was for the upper face, nose and above, and the other was for lower face, under nose. It was slightly difficult to control the masks as they kept slipping through my hands. But I got the hang of it and was able to apply it on my washer, and dried face. It stuck straight away, that was very nice. The material was very gellike, and felt amazing on my face. Mask felt great, it was comfortable, and stayed on nicely. My skin felt good, very good when it was on. When I took it off, about 20 minutes after, skin felt good too. Was not red or anything. Skin was soft but it felt like some residue was on my skin, it was not much but definitely felt it when I touched my skin.
Anyway, these masks are a mask for people suffering from dry skin. Especially for the winter.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This is a pretty decent mask. The mask itself has a gel-like consistency and feels very cool on the skin. It also has a pretty, light fragrance that isn't terribly overbearing. The few times I've tried it I've left it on between 15-30 min, right after I washed my face. This mask does give a boost of hydration and made my skin look a little plumper with a little glow. It's a mask, so all of the effects are temporary, but it is great as a pick-me-up at the end of the week or before applying makeup to go out. It's under $3 so I may just pick up a few for when my skin needs a little extra lovin'.
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Make skin supple and bright. Need to put it on right after clean your face. The mask itself is quite different it’s more like a jelly . Not a tissue kind of mask. Wish I could show you pic. Very mild good for all kind of skin.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
As a decade long believer in Neutrogena, this was my first Hydrogel purchase. At just about $3 it places pretty average in the price range for a single mask in a drug-store. So all in all I'm glad I picked it up tonight to help prep my face for tomorrow. The first thing I noticed was an intense cooling sensation that feels like right away it's cleaning my face and reaching below the surface. I started the mask with a dry spot below my right eye, beside my nose. The thirst of my skin feels quenched but I don't see any noticeable difference in my all over glow, it didn't boost radiance as much as I was expecting. I would buy again because the cooling effect I think is relaxing.
Renee D.
Lansing
This made my skin so soft after using it and very hydrated! I absolutely love sheet masks but in my opinion most of them don't do all that much except hydrate and brighten a little bit. I put it on for the recommended time then I don't rinse I massage the extra product in to face. With this one it really didn't want to stay on but it really did do a great job at making my skin really soft though. Not sure if I'll be repurchasing this or not
Vanessa h.
I really enjoyed this mask. It was soothing and cooling and so hydrating. I suffer from severe dry skin in the winter and I feel like this helped. My mom was softer and smoother afterward. I really like that the mask is more of a gel than a paper sheet. I got this at target and was appy with the price point. Definitely worth it! I would recommend this to others.
Moneek O.
OKC
I absolutely love Neutrogena® Hydro Boost hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask! I have incredibly dry skin and It was instantly soothing and full of moisture. After removing the mask there is product left on your face and you just rub it in. I did it before bed and when I woke up the next morning my skin was still so soft! I didn’t really want to wash my face because it felt so good. I will definitely be using it again!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
It's crazy how your skin just soaks up all the juice in the mask, leaving it supple and hydrated, I love using these new masks its a great boost of hydration in this cold evil winter, my skin feels like a desert and after this it feels like a pool, its a very comfortable feeling and this mask contours to your skin so good , sit down , relax and have a snack !
Lacy M.
I buy these individually at Walmart for 2.50$ a piece. But I’m going to keep my eye out for a bulk deal, because these are my favorite type of masks. Everything about it I love! Sheet mask (check) moisturizing (check) smells super good (check) and it does what it says it does! I have so many of these, every time I go to Walmart I get at least one. I keep myself stocked up!
Teisha R.
Morgan City, LA
I tried really hard to like this mask. It was just ok though. It wasn't very hydrating. It was moisturizing though.  I didn't really care for the smell or the fell of the mask either. I won't use it again and I really love Neutrogena products.
Zaakira B.
johannesburg
BUY or BYE ? Any suggestions !?♥️
Hanane k.
how many time can we use it ? the price ? where can i found it in morroco
Wendy Q.
Is it good for combination skin??
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this out? Did it cause any irritation?
Yali G.
Urb. Villas del Cafetal Calle 1 C-11 Yauco P,R
hello I was wondering if is effective.