BY NEUTROGENA

this mild, fragrance free formula melts onto skin to instantly remove traces of dirt, oil and makeup without greasy residue. With hyaluronic acid, the formula is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level and lock it in, leaving skin clean, soft and touchably supple, every time you cleanse.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Been so eager to try this stuff I kept walking passed it everytime but now that I have my hands on it. What more hydrating could my skin get. This winter an every winter my skin is super dry *yuck but with the lotion I have been loving it. Says for sensitive skin which is a plus! Couldn't be anymore happier. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gentle Cleansing Lotion 5.5 fl. oz. Bottle" in 6 reviews
  • "[product:neutrogena-hydroboost-hydrating-cleansing-gel-6oz] is the best for dry skin. After I was my face it feels so fresh and isn't dried out I recommend it to anyone that has problems with dry skin." in 4 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Removes makeup and moisturizes skin in one simple step. This facial cleanser is clinically proven to increase skin hydration level and locks it in.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gentle Cleansing Lotion instantly removes makeup and hydrates skin in one step. Suitable for sensitive skin, this facial cleanser melts onto skin to remove traces of dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving your skin clean, soft, and touchably supple every time you cleanse. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and Barriercare® cleansing technology, this hypoallergenic cleansing lotion instantly remove impurities. The mild face wash is clinically proven to boost skin’s hydration level. For use as a part of your regular skin care routine, apply to wet or dry skin and massage gently on face with fingertips in a circular motion before wiping off with a cotton pad or tissue, or rinsing with water. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gentle Cleansing Lotion is fragrance-, oil-, and paraben-free and non-comedogenic.
Cleanses and hydrates in one step
Suitable for sensitive skin
Oil-and paraben-free and hypoallergenic

How to Use:
Apply to wet face.
Massage gently, and rinse with water.
Or, apply to dry skin with fingertips, massaging in a circular motion.
Gently wipe off with cotton pad or tissue or rinse with water.
Nicole M.
Boston
Again another product that i love from Neutrogena. I have to say I was quite pleased with the price, especially for such a popular cleanser. I usually dual cleanse at the end of the day (wash with an oil based cleanser then use a regular cleanser). This is the second cleanser i use. My skin is on the dryer side, and though i feel a little dryness it's nothing compared to most cleansers I've used in the past. I've also noticed my skin is much more supple and almost has a glow to it. It contains hyaluronic acid which doesn't strip my skin of beneficial oils. From what I've read this cleanser is great for almost every skin type. It can help sensitive skin as well as blemish prone skin. I'm not a doctor or a pro but I think everyone should look into this and research the benefits.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Amazing!!! So the neutropenia rep came a brought us a free sample to try it out a few weeks ago nd I have to tell u I love it !!! I’m such a huge fan of the hydro boost line by them none of there product so far hasn’t disappoint . It leave you skin super soft if your one to have sensitive skin the whole line of hydro boost is awesome to use also for ppl that use tretinojn on there face at night or any acne gel or cream this is a nice gentle wash u can use because most of acne products tend to dry your skin out so anything that is hydrating will keep ur face from dryness and irritation I use the hydro post water gel and mix it with my night acne cream and literally it has made such a difference u can also mix this product as well
Virginia C.
I just started to use this so it's a little too soon to tell. I have very dry skin which is why I chose this cleanser. I used this with my clarasonic, which it did feel really good on my skin. I was using the clarasonic cleanser that came with it but this actually felt better on my skin and smelled really good. Hopefully it will help my dry skin.
Yvette W.
I wanted to try something new so I picked this up. I enjoy using Neutrogena® Hydro Boost hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask , Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask so I thought this was worth trying. It's very easy to apply. It's gentle on the skin and gives my face a nice clean feel. It's not drying which is a plus for me. I always look forward to products that doesn't dry my skin out. Neutrogena hasn't failed me yet!
Erin H.
Willowick
I just finished going through an entire bottle of this and I really enjoyed it! It is not harsh like other cleansers I’ve used in the past but it feels like it cleans my skin thoroughly. I also like that this does not dry my skin out but instead hydrates it. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Lisa C.
I officially found my go-to trusty cleanser when I found this line of products. I use to have horrible dry skin problems. no matter how much I moisturized I still had flaky skin on my face. Ever since I began using this line of products I instantly notice how soft and supple my skin is. I never have flakiness anymore. It is AMAZING how much hyaluronic acid has changed my life.
Melissa L.
Hialeah, FL
So I really like this product. It's not soapy and feels very gentle. Although I'll have to say the one thing I highly dislike is the name of the product. The "lotion" part throws people off. They think its lotion for the arms. I know it says cleansing but people get misled very easily. Other than the name issue I really like it.
Christina E.
I have severe oily and acne prone skin, and I use this cleanser on days I'm not exfoliating my skin. Doesn't leave my face dry but doesn't make it oily either. It's the perfect balance. Smell is a little weird but I'm not bothered by it. It's very gentle. Definitely recommend.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
It is sooo hard to find a decent cleanser thats fragrance free for sensitive skin INEXPENSIVE! aaaand removes your makeup well! SO HAPPY! I used this for the first time today and had no issues at all! It removed my makeup, has no scent, felt good on the skin, and left my skin feeling like skin..not tight or itchy or residuey. Love it!
Yvette W.
Is this OK for combo skin?
Amanda L.