Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin

Im in love with the hydro boost pressed serum, I’d love to hear anyone’s feedback about the rest of the skincare line?
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin Is this good for sensitive combination skin? Oily in t zone and dry everywhere else, also need it to be okay to use while breastfeeding.
Is this product good for oily skin?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRODUCT BEST CREME FIR DRY SKIN I HAVE EVER FOUND. Will never go back to anything else!!!in reviews
This moisturizer is the best. It is so hydrating but when it dries it does not feel greasy but keeps my skin very hydrated.in reviews
This is awesome! It has such a cool consistency! It makes my face feel so hydrated and with my sensitive skin I don't have problemsin reviews
Sana S.
East York, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Sana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is a great moisturizing cream with hyaluronic acid.. it absorbs quickly and hydrated the skin really well. I have used it in AM and PM and found it really effective. I’ll definitely continue using it in the future as well
Harnoor N.
Hamilton, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Harnoor N.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love this moisturizer! It’s super light weight, very moisturizing, and doesn’t oil up my skin afterwards. It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth it because it lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It’s gel based which I love because it feels light. Only con is that it has a slight pigment in it.
Lisa M.
London, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Lisa M.
I've struggled with face moisturizer and lotions for as long as I can remember either two scenarios happen; -I find a moisturizer that works but soon after my face slowly begins to revolt and itchiness and a tight feeling begins to happen. -Im forced to apply multiple moisturizers because one after another does not work and I'm just trying to find some relief from the itchiness and tight feeling.  When I came across this Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin I decided to give it a go, I've never used a gel moisturizer and believed that it could hydrate my skin more thoroughly in that form. I also know that Neutrogena was a brand that made one of the other face moisturizers that sort of mostly work for me so it was worth a shot. BE AWARE-  The first couple days of using this product I was not applying it correctly. What your going to want to do with gel moisturizers is apply a thin layer of the product on your skin and allow it to absorb itself into your skin (not rubbing the product into your skin which is what I was doing) after learning that my opinion completely changed.  I've been using this product for almost two weeks now and at this point with other moisturizers I'd be doing a second application about 10 minutes later hoping for relief of that tight feeling I've mentioned. I'm not having to do that with this product! There is no itchy feeling, or tightness and no need for a second application. The consistency of this product is well, a gel. A watery gel not a thick gel. It's light weight and you can feel that it's hydrating. Glides easily across your skin. It absorbs into your skin leaving unbelievably soft, it does not make your skin feel greasy. The price is a bit much for a regular drugstore product (which most are around or under $10)  but for a gel cream it is a steal. I found this product at Walmart for $20 CAD (I also found it on Amazon last week on sale for $14 so picked up my next container). I do wish there was a bit more in the container, or at least not as much wasted plastic for a thick container. Though I find you don't need to much of the product to cover the entire face. Non comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores. Hydrating ingredients including hyaluronic acid and olive extracts.After my research for my oily T-zone and understanding that I was producing more oil in those areas due to dehydration I began to make sure I was applying a tiny bit more of this moisturizer to my forehead and I've found its helped me relieve my oily T-zone. Also as of yet I don't have wrinkles (that I can notice or worry about) but the hydration in this product can help prevent aging and wrinkles which are often caused by dehydration.
nxxzxxma X.
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is one of the best hydrating cream I’ve used I have really dry skin since using this cream my face is so hydrated I seen a huge difference in my skin Be sure to apply this cream on clean skin it works better in my opinion prices for this formula is very affordable if you are someone with really dry skin and wants to try this cream I would totally recommend this product
ambrien I.
Mississauga, ON
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by ambrien I.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this gel-cream! it’s honestly so lightweight and perfect for summer. i only need a few dabs of it after i use my ordinary products. it’s a bit pricey but i think it’s worth it and should be part of your skin care. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin
Claire M.
Saskatoon, SK
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Claire M.
I’ve really enjoyed using this moisturizer! I have such dry skin, especially in winter, I’m talking about flakes around my mouth and forehead 😩 so I knew I needed something more intense, and this had worked really well for hydrating my skin! The only reason I took away one star is because I noticed some small bumps pop up on my forehead shortly after using this product, and I’m not sure if my pores are getting clogged from it or not!
Emily S.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really nice gel cream moisturizer that is fragrance free and great for sensitive skin. If you have oily skin I think that this would be enough as your only moisturizer, but for dry skin it’s definitely not enough- so you have to go into it knowing that. It has a really nice light consistency and it feels super smooth and nice on the skin! I’ve bought it from anywhere in the range of $10-25 (CAD), if you’re Canadian I recommend waiting until it’s cheap on amazon & has a coupon!
Alex F.
Courtice
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by Alex F.
I have really dry skin in the winter, I think this hydrating gel cream does help with the dryness, however I find myself having to apply it more frequently then I would of liked! It has a nice smell to it, and the texture is nice. It is like a glossy finish to it. I usually apply it in the morning and at night after my skin care routines.
Shabnoor S.
North York, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this recently and I absolutely love it, i use it each morning after i wash my face and also when i go out, it is super nice and not greasy at all. I would highly recently it for Canadian winters ♥️♥️♥️
ramlah B.
Laval, QC
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin uploaded by ramlah B.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Had high hopes with this product but it disappointed me big time Not moisturizing at all I don't combo skin so its not overly drying but still I didn't moisturised my skin, I could see flakiness around my mouth Don't recommend this for ppl with dry skin Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal H.
il y a 2 mois
Nadia E. il y a 2 mois
Ny ultimate favorite. This one hydrates beautifully. Love it
Renata C.
hoboken
il y a 3 mois
Mary W. il y a 14 jours
I've used it & I love it. It makes your skin feel soft & moisturized without the greasy feeling.
Dianel H.
calle arboledas del moral fracc. arboledas del moral
Luz R.
Fort Knox, KY
il y a 5 mois
Rachel L. il y a 4 mois
I love this stuff for my super dry skin here in Arizona. Its my day time moisturizer when I feel extra dry.