BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

How long did it take before you saw big changes? At first you wanted to treat your dark circles, bags?Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Hello!:) Did any of you tried this product for very dry under eyes? Can you please share your thoughts ? 🙏🏻🥰Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye ?
Al cuanto tiempo se ven resultados del producto? lo deseo
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye!
Kalisa R.
Valdosta, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Kalisa R.
Really enjoy this product it is cool on my eyes helps some with my dark circle and gentle I think they got a winner here at least for me 😊
Claudia B.
Schaumburg, IL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Claudia B.
I really like this eye cream. I could see a difference in my fine lines around the corner of my eyes. It also improved the skin appearance and make my dark circles fade a little bit. I really like the fact that is not very expensive and a little product goes a long way. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Can W.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Can W.
Brought this to help with my eye lines. I noticed a difference after a couple of weeks. Skin seems to be tightening around the eyes. Regrettably, I haven’t been consistent with using the product to confirm the results of the gel.
Jeanna R.
Salinas, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Jeanna R.
This is my absolute favorite product from Neutrogena. My skin absorbs it really quickly and I can apply other products in the area with no issue. I have been using it for a couple of years now because it helps hydrate my skin around the eye area and it is affordable.
anabel R.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream for the eyes is wonderful! It really does give the skin around your eyes a smoother appearance as it hydrates. I am amazed as to how fast it absorbs into the skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed. When dotting around my eyes, I experienced a cooling sensation. It even seems to help with a bit of the puffiness around my eye. It is Dermatologist recommended and that means a lot to me because I suffer from severe allergies. I have to be careful when it comes to certain kinds of creams and makeup. This gel-cream is fragrance-free and free of dyes. Those are also big pluses when you suffer from severe allergies. My skin is more on the dry side. This gel-cream is oil free...so if you have oily skin, this would be perfect for you! Another great plus about this gel-cream is that it seems to work all day so you don't need to reapply.
Ariane R.
North Bergen, NJ
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Ariane R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using this products for almost 5 years and I really like it. The price is reasonable and definitely I’ll buy it again. It works great and much better than other expensive brands.
Jackie  O.
Tacoma, WA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Jackie  O.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite eye creams in the winter when my face gets extra dry. So light weight and moisturizing. Good for sensitive skin. One of my go to eye creams definitely recommend! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Cansen D.
Lake Zurich, IL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Cansen D.
I discovered this eye cream recently and now I’m loving it! I used hydro boost cream before, but I didn’t think they had an eye cream as well! Even a tiny drop makes your under eye well hydrated. I also noticed the wrinkles around my eye looks so much smoother!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye I absolutely love this product also the Neutrogena hydro boost face gel it is so cooling and calming it just feels great when you put it on your skin it makes your skin feel soft plump and moisturized this is definitely one of my favorite products
Janah  A.
Atlanta, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Janah  A.
Purchased at: Target
This is my second choice of eye cream I like about it that the skin absorb it in very natural way and you can use it day or night is good both ways.Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bettyna O.
Leicester, Leicestershire
il y a 5 mois
Jess M. il y a 4 mois
Im currently using this as my morning eye cream under make up… it’s very light weight and so far it’s layering well and moisturizing
Erica W.
marietta
Ninfa R.
Brownsville, TX
il y a un an
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye DDT’s u recommend this one ?
Brittany F. il y a un an
I recommend this product. There honestly isn't a product from this line I haven't tried and I really like them all. This goes on smoothly and dries well. My favorite thing about the hydro boost products is how they do not leave your face greasy.