Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye is this product good for dryness and puffiness under the eyes? Or for fine lines?
HeeY guys, i was wondering if anyone has tried this product and if you recommend it? Thank you
Has anyone on here NOT received a voxbox yet? I have been on the “short list” for 5 campaigns, filled out the surveys, opted in and still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m feeling very discouraged 😕#voxbox,Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsdale, MI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Kalisa R.
Really enjoy this product it is cool on my eyes helps some with my dark circle and gentle I think they got a winner here at least for me 😊
Schaumburg, IL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Claudia B.
I really like this eye cream. I could see a difference in my fine lines around the corner of my eyes. It also improved the skin appearance and make my dark circles fade a little bit. I really like the fact that is not very expensive and a little product goes a long way. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Salinas
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Jeanna R.
This is my absolute favorite product from Neutrogena. My skin absorbs it really quickly and I can apply other products in the area with no issue. I have been using it for a couple of years now because it helps hydrate my skin around the eye area and it is affordable.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream for the eyes is wonderful! It really does give the skin around your eyes a smoother appearance as it hydrates. I am amazed as to how fast it absorbs into the skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed. When dotting around my eyes, I experienced a cooling sensation. It even seems to help with a bit of the puffiness around my eye. It is Dermatologist recommended and that means a lot to me because I suffer from severe allergies. I have to be careful when it comes to certain kinds of creams and makeup. This gel-cream is fragrance-free and free of dyes. Those are also big pluses when you suffer from severe allergies. My skin is more on the dry side. This gel-cream is oil free...so if you have oily skin, this would be perfect for you! Another great plus about this gel-cream is that it seems to work all day so you don't need to reapply.
Tukwila, WA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite eye creams in the winter when my face gets extra dry. So light weight and moisturizing. Good for sensitive skin. One of my go to eye creams definitely recommend! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Mapleville, RI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye I absolutely love this product also the Neutrogena hydro boost face gel it is so cooling and calming it just feels great when you put it on your skin it makes your skin feel soft plump and moisturized this is definitely one of my favorite products
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Sonia G.
Para la piel seca, hidratas el area de [email protected] es importante para evitar que el area envejezca mas rápido. Esta crema es muy buena yo [email protected]@añado agua a [email protected] al momento de usar para que el producto no use las moléculas de agua que ya están en la piel
Fayetteville, NC
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by DeVanique R.
The Hydro Boost line by Neutrogena is unmatched. Adding an eye Gel-Cream was just icing on a cake. I truly love this lightweight formula. I can instantly feel the hydrated around my eye area once I apply. A little goes a looong way!
Rocky Face, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has highly improved my under eyes. It’s lightened my dark circles and keeps everything soft and moisturized. It has a very gentle scent, it’s unnoticeable unless you’re trying to smell it. A little goes a long way.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye uploaded by Angela S.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye Hydro Boost Gel for eyes provides good hydration for my under eye. It is fragrance free, oil free, and dye free which is wonderful. I would improve this product by making is a little larger tube! I do recommend if your are looking for great hydration for your eyes.

226 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gilford, ON
il y a 12 jours
Jess O. il y a 12 jours
I'm not sure exactly, but I do know there's a huge lawsuit with Neutrogena right now due to claims in their formulas for hydration and sensitive skin❤ Please be safe! Undereyes are a big deal, don't want ya having a bad reaction to anything
Stockton, CA
il y a 2 mois
Laura B. il y a 2 mois
Yes, I have sensitive skin and had no problems. Other eye creams sometimes cause a burning sensation.
il y a 2 mois
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye ? Que tal funciona? Me gustaría comprarlo
Itzel E. il y a 2 mois
Si cómpralo!!! Es bueno, rinde mucho aunque no lo pensarías por el tamaño. Cuando lo aplicas te refresca muchísimo en la ojera y la reduce