BY NEUTROGENA #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Eyes instantly quenches and keeps the eye area looking smooth and hydrated day after day. The unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day, and is specially designed to smooth the eye area.

Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin.

• Oil-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Dye-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13‐14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth‐7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12‐14 Pareth‐12, Sodium Hydroxide - See more at: http://www.neutrogena.com/product/hydro+boost+gel-cream+eye.do#sthash.SgxaC1OO.dpuf

• I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during the day....3 Answers
  • Does this help at all with dark circles and tightening the eye ar...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream help with under eye darkness? I don't have a ...2 Answers
Reviews (2027)
anabel r.
anabel r.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream for the eyes is wonderful! It really does give the skin around your eyes a smoother appearance as it hydrates. I am amazed as to how fast it absorbs into the skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed. When dotting around my eyes, I experienced a cooling sensation. It even seems to help with a bit of the puffiness around my eye. It is Dermatologist recommended and that means a lot to me because I suffer from severe allergies. I have to be careful when it comes to certain kinds of creams and makeup. This gel-cream is fragrance-free and free of dyes. Those are also big pluses when you suffer from severe allergies. My skin is more on the dry side. This gel-cream is oil free...so if you have oily skin, this would be perfect for you! Another great plus about this gel-cream is that it seems to work all day so you don't need to reapply.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
El Paso, TX
I usually don't buy a lot of Neutrogena products, however I decided to give a try because I heard that it really did the job. This product helps keep your eyes moisturized all day. I usually apply it twice a day- one in the morning and the other application at night. When applying you can immediately feel your skin refreshed and it's impressive how fast the product is absorbed. When I began applying this product I did see that it did reduce some fine lines under my eyes, and it didn't make my face look caked up after applying makeup. The product does come in a small tube (0.5 fl oz.) but believe me a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for any eye moisturizer. Definitely a 5 star product.
#eyegel #face #Neutrogena #faceproducts #eyeproducts
Mary O.
Mary O.
Madison, WI
I was very eager to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Eye Cream after falling in love with their Hydro Boost Gel for the face, and this product did not disappoint. It has the same pleasing, just-rained fresh smell that the face gel has, and applies from the tube like a dream: silky smooth, substantial but not heavy, absorbs quickly. I began to notice a difference in puffiness, reduced texture and makeup gliding on much more smoothly within just a few nights. It is a bit pricier for the amount you get, but worth it for the effectiveness alone, and a little bit goes a very long way! I would (and have!) recommend Hydro Boost Gel-Eye Cream to a friend!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost facial moisturizer, so I decided to give this a try during a sale at Ulta. I'm almost finished with the tube, but I can't say I notice a huge difference. I like that it is unscented and it feels very cooling most of the time (sometimes a quick sting as others reported). It doesn't creep into my eyes and it doesn't feel cakey like some other eye creams I used. My under eye skin feels smooth and it goes on nicely under my makeup. I'll finish out the tube because it is moisturizing and doesn't irritate my eyes like other products, but I'm undecided if I will buy another tube.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
IN LOVE with this eye cream! For YEARS I have used eye creams and wondered what on earth they do differently to my regular face cream. I thought maybe the formula was just thinner and more easily absorbed on that delicate skin, but never felt them actually changing anything. Well not anymore! This is the first eye cream I have ever FELT tightening the area (and not in that dry, tight way y'know?) It leaves the area moisturized, primed for makeup application, and I think it might even be helping some of those mid-30s fine lines. Very affordable too, especially on Amazon Subscribe & Save.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
Kinda pricey for the amount you get, but overall good! My eyelids tend to be dryer than most parts of my faces and could never find any solution to it. As I was browsing the facial care section I ran into this and thought might as well give it a try after numerous amounts of trying out other unsuccessful eye creams. I put this on and tend to leave it overnight, by the next day my eyelids feel much more better than they were the night before. Although it is a bit pricey for the size you're getting, I definitely think it works.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using this for about 2 months now, as well as the rest of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost products and they're amazing. I started seeing a difference in my skin in approximately one week. I have a problem with dry skin around my nose and my chin, and immediately my skin was moisturized all day without being oily. The eye gel-cream helped me not look "so tired" and significantly lessened the appearance of the bags under my eyes, while keeping the skin moisturized. I also really like the consistency of the gel-cream.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Thin formula that is quick absorbing. It doesn't irritate the sensitive skin around the eye and doesn't irritate my eye like other creams I have tried. I think with this product a little goes a long way so I am excited to see what daily use will do after a couple of months but so far after a week I can see a more plump under eye and less discoloration on the lid. I tap this into my skin rather than rub it (just a tip for application).
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
My holy grail, unfortunately I inherited dark circles around my eyes & because of them I am very insecure so I use a lot of concealers & color correctors. Well anyway since I use this before I color correct & I prime I honestly feel like I don't need to moisturize under my eyes because I feel my eyes lifted & not so sunken. I recommend to at least try for 3 weeks & see if it makes a difference, I know it has for me !
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Initially I felt like this was great eye cream but over time I've become a little underwhelmed by the results. It is light weight and non greasy. It could just be me. Perhaps I haven't found the right combination of moisturizer and concealer to prevent under eye creases but I felt like this wasn't even trying to help. I'm still very loyal to this brand and look forward to trying the rapid wrinkle repair eye cream.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
What is the age range thy people start using this stuff ?
Holly W.
Holly W.
I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during the day. Would this be a good option?
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Roswell, GA
Does this eye cream help with under eye darkness? I don't have a terrible problem with dark under eyes, but I'm still interested in a product that could help alleviate what I do have. If not this product, is there a better one? Preferably nothing to expensive. Like $25 maximum
Sara N.
Sara N.
Does this get rid of dark circles?
Nora W.
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?