BY NEUTROGENA #13 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits:

Keep your skin looking supple and hydrated every day. Our unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting moisturizing power of a cream to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. It contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin, and acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water resulting in more supple and smooth skin in the eye area.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Ophthalmologist tested

How To Use :-

• Use in the morning and at night on cleansed skin. Dot product around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Ingredients:-
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide

• I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during ...3 Answers
  • Does this help at all with dark circles and tightening th...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream help with under eye darkness? I don't...1 Answers
Abbie S.
I’m 21 year old model who travels constantly! I always have different beauty products put on my face and traveling which makes my skin very very dry. I recently started using Neutrogena’s hydro boost moisturizer and eye cream. So far, I’m satisfied. I started using some harsh acne treatments to clear up my hormonal acne and this eye cream has kept my eyes hydrated. I don’t notice a different with dark circles or wrinkles since I don’t struggle with that but for hydration, I give this product a thumbs up. I do notice when I’m using my benzoyl peroxide treatment, there is some burning once the eye cream is applied but it’s most likely caused from the benzoyl peroxide drying my skin out. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Melissa O.
I would consider this product a great eye cream for people who don’t use eye cream—haha. I am new to the use of eye creams, really only ever using samples that come as a gift with purchases in the past, but I figured at 32 it was about time I jumped in. My eye area is not excessively dry, but I do tend to have some minor crepiness and dark circles. I will say that with the use of this product, my concealer blends over it flawlessly, and it does not cause creasing. It did nothing to improve my dark circles, but it doesn’t promise to either. My under eye felt fresh and hydrated, and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a straightforward, unfussy, lightweight moisturizing cream for their eye area.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
This is my go-to daily eye cream. I use a different eye cream at night that is richer, but this one is perfect during the day to wear under my makeup because it soaks in quickly and isn’t too thick. I don’t think it does anything for my dark circles or fine lines under my eyes, but it is definitely hydrating. I used to have very dry skin around my eyes, and I saw a visible improvement after I started using this. The skin is never dry now that I keep using it regularly. I will always repurchase!
Safa K.
Corona, CA
If I could give 0 stars I would. They are ripping people off. Their hydroboost gel cream for extra dry skin face moisturizer has the exact same ingredients as this eye cream. The only difference is the eye cream has less product and a different packaging and the face cream has more product and different packaging. And the big difference is their price. I mean it works fine under my eyes to moisturize. But I’d rather buy the face cream and put that under my eyes
Ashleigh M.
I started using this when I noticed fine lines start appearing around my 26 year old eyes. The product is nice and cooling on my eyes. I used it daily before applying makeup. After I started using it daily, I noticed my eyes were twitching constantly! I changed nothing else in my skincare routine except this. When I stopped using this, a few days later the twitching stopped. I’m not sure if I’m the only person who experienced this but I’ll never buy it again!
Emma M.
Had very high hopes for these hydra products. I love Peter Thomas Roth’s water drench. When Shape magazine gave our Beauty award and awarded Neutrogena Hydro Boost, ugh! Why??? .....
Does not leave your skin hydrated, and this eye cream does not leave you eye smooth or hydrated. The scent in the product is strong. The amount you end up using does not make this a good value.
Spend the extra cash and go with Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench, product lasts longer and leaves you face smooth as a baby bum! 😉
Michelle A.
Chicago
I really like this eye cream, it is very refreshing and kind of cool off the area and reduce inflamation. I bought it in amazon, it was my first time. I use it during the day and switch to a reacher cream for small lines at night, cause Im getting close to my 30's, and I want to treat the area as much as possible. I will buy it again, but I think that eventually I'll stop, cause I consider it an eye cream for youth skin.
Amber
I was initially able to snag a sample size of this under eye creme along with the moisturizer from my dermatologist. I have very dry skin including under my eyes. Compared to other brand samples within the same price range this was my absolute favorite. If you like to wear no makeup and just want a fresh face/glow OR want to go for full glam makeup I’d recommend the under eye creme along with the moisturizer prior to application. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm a huge fan of the hydro boost water gel, it's my go-to daily moisturizer during the summer, and one of the few products I consistently re-buy. So I decided to try the eye cream as well. It's a really good option if you don't like the heavy feeling of a cream around your eyes, but at the end of the day I didn't really see a difference between this and using the hydro boost water gel in my eye area.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
This definitely feels good, refreshing and moisturizing, however it did burn a little bit. I am not sure if this is because of the hyaluronic ingredient as it seems that another brand with a similar ingredient also caused burn feelings around my eyes. The rest of my face was fine.... Maybe if you have a very sensitive eye area, kt might be better to get a sample before buying the full size.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Is this good for wrinkles around your eyes?
Brooke B.
What is the age range thy people start using this stuff ?
Holly W.
Kelowna, BC
I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during the day. Would this be a good option?
Sara N.
Does this get rid of dark circles?
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?