Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Benefits:

Keep your skin looking supple and hydrated every day. Our unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting moisturizing power of a cream to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. It contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin, and acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water resulting in more supple and smooth skin in the eye area.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Ophthalmologist tested

How To Use :-

• Use in the morning and at night on cleansed skin. Dot product around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

Ingredients:-
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide

I’ve been thinking about getting this product but I’m not sure how it would work. Any thoughts?
how long does this take to see results?
Favorite nighttime under eye cream?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye!
Clovis, CA
This undereye gel is great if you have extremely dry under eyes, I use this in the morning and at night before I go to bed and it keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps my concealer go on much smoother without creasing or looking cakey under my eyes.
Springfield , MO
I’ve been using this for several weeks and omg ! I have noticed such a difference in my under eye creasing. It’ has helped my makeup stay on and not crease under my eyes. And i have a pretty dark vein on my eye lids that this has helped to lessen the look of. Plus if you use shopkick i got 500 extra points for buying this. It did react to my proactivmd tho and caused burns. It’s little expensive for an eye cream and i do love it. I think it’s worth it.
Boise
I bought this product at Ulta as part of my summer skin care and I absolutely love it. It's lightweight, easy to apply, adds moisture without any stickiness and was a savior during the summer months when my skin needed extra moisture from being out in the sun. I would definitely buy again.
I have been looking for a good eye cream for a while that I can use first thing in the morning to banish my under eye bags and dark coloring. I tried this out and I am definitely glad that I did. It has become an essential part of my morning routine and a product that I would recommend to anyone.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole Hydro Boost line. It’s sooooo refreshing and cooling on the skin. It works amazing on my dry skin. To be honest, I don’t have many problems with my under eyes, but I still use this as a preventative. Will buy again!
White, SD
Worked great, no more dry skin! I loved that it was easy to apply and not too hard to find in the store. I would probably buy it again, I think its best for winter use and the tube is small and can be carried in your pocket for travel. Buy it if you want instant relief of those itchy fry spots
West Bend, WI
This product is average. I don't see any immediate or long term effects underneath the eye. It does feel really refreshing when it goes on though. I bought this at Walgreens, and felt the price was a little high. I wouldn't recommend the product for people like me, with puffy under eyes.
Nacogdoches
I personally do not enjoy the texture of this product on my face. However, it felt very hydrating and got the job done. I was not disappointed, but I probably will not buy it again. Not because it was a bad product, but it just wasn't for me. I have dry/combo skin with just some dry patches.
I really like this product! I love that the smell is fresh, and I can definitely feel that my eye area is WELL hydrated after using... however, I notice a slight burning sensation for a minute after application, but it goes away and doesn't leave any redness or irritation behind, so all good!
I liked it. Later on, maybe I would buy it again, but I have a few I want to try first. Got mine at Ulta online. The gel texture felt nice and it absorbed quickly under my eyes. I kept it in my fridge which made it feel even nicer on the skin. Definitely would recommend it to others!

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...