BY NEUTROGENA #17 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Eyes instantly quenches and keeps the eye area looking smooth and hydrated day after day. The unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day, and is specially designed to smooth the eye area.

Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin.

• Oil-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Dye-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13‐14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth‐7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12‐14 Pareth‐12, Sodium Hydroxide - See more at: http://www.neutrogena.com/product/hydro+boost+gel-cream+eye.do#sthash.SgxaC1OO.dpuf

• I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during the day....3 Answers
  • Does this help at all with dark circles and tightening the eye ar...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream help with under eye darkness? I don't have a ...1 Answers
Hilary W.
Havana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new holy grail eye product. I'm 37 and recently started to get that dry look under my eyes. I don't have any deep lines yet - but I have the cracked skin look under my eyes that looks just horrid under foundation. I've been on the hunt for the perfect eye cream for months. This product does what it claims to do!! I learned that hyaluronic acid was the ingredient I was looking for to plump that "cracking" skin and make my under eye area appear more youthful. There are loads of products out there that contain this ingredient, but this is the first eye product that actually made a major difference in the appearance of my skin. It's even more amazing that it's at a drugstore price. I'm now on my 4th tube and don't plan on switching to another product anytime soon. Highly recommend for those with aging undereyes!
Leah R.
Huntington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m 22 years old with a 40 hr a week job. I have dark circles & not much else however I do love is eye cream. I feel like it does a great job keeping my under eyes hydrated without leaving a greasy or oily feel behind. The price will make it a great value too! Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this as my morning under eye cream for over a month and overall it’s a decent product. It sinks in quickly and provides my under eyes with a long lasting hydration and even seems to plump the under eye area slightly, making any under eye lines disappear. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because even with continued use for over a month it hasn’t made any noticeable change to my under eye area when I’m not wearing the product. I only notice results while I’m wearing the product, once it’s removed my under eyes go back to having small lines and appear to lack moisture.
Maddy  H.
New Castle, IN
This product does wonders for my under eyes!! It boosts the hydration and leaves my sling feeling fresh and hydrated. I personally love all the hydro-boost smells. The whole hydro boost line is one of the best drugstore I’ve used! Highly suggest
Meag K.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was recommended by my dermatologist! It’s a great price point and still gets the job done! This gel is so soothing on the skin! As soon as I apply it to my eye area, I already feel my skin boosted and hydrated! I pick this up every time I am at Ulta or most grocery stores.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
The hydro boost gel leaves the best fresh feeling on the skin once applied. Great eye cream for people looking for a bit of a boost from around the eye dryness of the skin. Goes great with my skin routine! No issues or irritation what so ever
Lindsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard nothing but good reviews about this product and I went to go buy it and tried it out but unfortunately I had a reaction to it. My mom tried out the product and she loved it. She had great results her dark circle were less visible
Alyse L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this product for a few weeks, but it has really provided my eyes with another level of hydration. The skin around my eyes becomes very dry throughout the day, and I this has really helped to improve the level of hydration around my eyes. This is a gel formula, but when you rub it into the skin, it turns into almost water. It absorbs nicely into the skin, and it has a nice cooling effect to the eyes. You can use this morning and night, and it helps with the appears of lines as well.
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Cream is good. I purchased this product while i was traveling away from home and forgot mine. It didn't make much of a difference in the appearance of my under eyes except I did notice it helped with puffiness. I would recommend this product if you don't have an issue with dark circles and want to get rid of puffiness under the eyes in the morning. I wouldn't purchase this again .
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
it was hydrating, but just not enough for me. my skin felt soft to the touch but over all it felt dry and they were still a bit flaky. there's not a lot of product in the tube, but its so reasonably priced so if the product works for you it would be totally worth it. I didn't hate it, didn't love it. I would use it again, but I don't think id repurchase it
Brooke B.
What is the age range thy people start using this stuff ?
Holly W.
I want an affordable eye cream to hydrate my eyes during the day. Would this be a good option?
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Is this good for wrinkles around your eyes?
Sara N.
Does this get rid of dark circles?