Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin

Benefits

Keep your skin looking supple and hydrated every day. Our unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting moisturizing power of a cream to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. It contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin, and acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water.

This rich gel relieves intense dryness to help restore skin's natural barrier against moisture loss. Plus it’s fragrance, dye and oil-free, and can be worn alone or under makeup.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free
  • Dye-free
  • Wearable under makeup
  • Olive Extract
  • Strengthening, moisturizing and nutrient-rich
  • Helps skin's moisture barrier against moisture loss

HOW TO USE

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13-14 isoparafin, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide

Anyone also have issues with pilling? I can’t wear under makeup and it rolls off my face all day!
Is this moisturizer heavy on the skin? I’m searching for a new facial moisturizer because I have very dry skin on my face and nothing seems to be working! I hate when moisturizer leaves you with a heavy, sticky feeling. I am also having trouble finding a facial moisturizer that looks nice under foundation without separating! How is this one and does it work well under makeup?
Do you wear this under makeup and primer?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRODUCT BEST CREME FIR DRY SKIN I HAVE EVER FOUND. Will never go back to anything else!!!” in 52 reviews
“This moisturizer is the best. It is so hydrating but when it dries it does not feel greasy but keeps my skin very hydrated.” in 38 reviews
“This is awesome! It has such a cool consistency! It makes my face feel so hydrated and with my sensitive skin I don't have problems” in 21 reviews
Prince Rupert , BC
Love this peoduct. The gel moisturizes so well but doesn't leave any kind of an oily residue. It was a tad bit expensive for how much you actually get in the jar.
This moisturizer is one of the best ones I've used from the drugstore. It is by far the most comparable to more high end moisturizers. My face felt instantly hydrated and it doesn't make you oily if you use it under your makeup
I bought this gel cream on another recommendation. So glad I did. It feels like water going on the skin. It penetrates very fast and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy film. Love this stuff.
Brooks, AB
Absolutely hands down magic in a jar!! I have combo skin amd moderate acne and this miracle gel cream is all it claims to be. Your face feels refreshed and supple after applying. It absorbs into your skin like a dream and dries quicky locking in all that H2O!!! I have tried all kinds of crazy expensive creams and honeslty this one takes the cake!!! My skin has never looked or felt better. It has a lovely smell and texture. It really is amazing. A must try.
dubai
This moisturizer is my HOLY GRAIL!!!🤤😍😍 I’ve bought well over 13 tins and I will never stop. It’s a miracle for dry skin and I would recommend it to everyone.
Cape Town
This made my skin felt so fresh and smooth. My skin felt so young and looked so good and flawless. I love the smell of the product. It's so gentle on the face.
miami, FL
I'm inlove. I bought it because I was looking for a light moisturizer and neutrogena was 25% off non greasy, plumps up the skin and makes make-up look perfect
It promises to be a great moisturizer but the only thing that I felt was dryness. It get dry so quickly, which is not bad, but it does not hydrate your face.
I tried for my face after it get too dried it was nice and it is not too pricey but i dont think i will bought it again because i think it has paraben inside
Kings road , Chelmsford
Love this cream for my dry/combination skin. Would definitely not recommend to anyone with oily skin as it will accentuate the oils and make it a lot worse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston
3 months ago
Jacqueline P. • 2 months ago
I think it’s worth it- it’s good for your skin when it’s winter and your skin is extremely dry.