BY NEUTROGENA #41 in Facial Moisturizers

Benefits

Keep your skin looking supple and hydrated every day. Our unique water gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting moisturizing power of a cream to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. It contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin, and acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water.

This rich gel relieves intense dryness to help restore skin's natural barrier against moisture loss. Plus it’s fragrance, dye and oil-free, and can be worn alone or under makeup.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free
  • Dye-free
  • Wearable under makeup
  • Olive Extract
  • Strengthening, moisturizing and nutrient-rich
  • Helps skin's moisture barrier against moisture loss

HOW TO USE

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13-14 isoparafin, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide

• Is this worth the money? Does it work well? Is there a sc...6 Answers
  • Does this compare to the Belif aqua bomb?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else use the hydroboost cream and notice it k...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin
  • "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRODUCT BEST CREME FIR DRY SKIN I HAVE EVER FOUND. Will never go back to anything else!!!" in 52 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is the best. It is so hydrating but when it dries it does not feel greasy but keeps my skin very hydrated." in 38 reviews
  • "This is awesome! It has such a cool consistency! It makes my face feel so hydrated and with my sensitive skin I don't have problems" in 21 reviews
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin
i wanna start by saying, i love this!
i have very dry skin but my forehead gets oily.
neutrogena makes 2 of these hydro boost gels.
one for all skin types; it’s blue & has fragrance in it.
and this one:for VERY dry skin; it’s a clear-white & has no fragrance
it’s supposed to smooth the skin out and add moisture without oils.
(some say these are dupes for glam glow’s waterburst moisturizer)
i loved how it felt on my skin and when i was rubbing it in. (initially it reminded me of petroleum jelly lol) i had to add 2 layers around my nose because of how dry that area is. it also gave me a nice natural glow on my cheekbones and forehead.
i applied this before my foundation and it worked amazing as a long lasting primer. my foundation looked so smooth and didn’t get those horrible laugh line creases, and it has a beautiful glow even without foundation.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Oh my gosh, WHERE has this been all my life? Ever since I started getting into skincare a year ago, I struggled to find a moisturizer that quenched my thirsty skin without breaking me out or causing irritation. This moisturizer helps me achieve all my skin goals! It's nourishing yet surprisingly lightweight, doesn't feel overly sticky, and absorbs quickly. Best of all, it doesn't clog my pores OR irritate my skin with fragrances or harsh ingredients! The reasonable price of $15 for a large jar has also made me a customer for life. Highly, highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
I have oily/combo skin, so I need to use a water based moisturizer. I have tried other brands such as Garnier, but they don’t give your face that non oily look. This product is great, I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. It feels moisturized without the oily look. It also feels like rejuvenated, it is expensive for drug store. But it’s so worth it. I can definitely see myself buying this more often. I would recommend anyone with oily skin to try this. I picked up the extra dry skin without noticing, but next time I would like to try the just dry skin version
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I finally bought this after much debate.. I have oily skin, and I dont believe i am the technical target customer..however..
We all know oily skin is oily because it's dry and your skin is protecting itself by producing oil as its own moisturizer when you aren't supplying the moisture through a moisturizer. So my thinking was..oily skin is oily because its dry, so technically i have dry skin lol.  In anycase I have the cleanser that's from this line thats for sensitive skin and fragrance free, and i just went for it. I tried it out tonight for the first time and I will say I am very impressed. First I thought at first i had made a mistake because even though its a gel cream, they usually feel more jelly than cream, but this is a true gel cream. its also thicker than I thought it would be, but its light at the same time, and a little goes a long way! this is gonna last me quite a while. My skin is ultra sensitive and lets me know asap that its unhappy, but not today! This left my skin feeling hydrated, supple, smooth, and it looks healthy! not glowy, but healthy. so far i'm really liking it!
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rest, SC
I only give this 4 stars bc I feel 20 bucks for a drug store moisturizer is expensive! However, I will be buying this again! I have been using this moisturizer for over a month now and my face feels amazing! It works well under my make up, and a little goes a very long way! I use this in the morning and at night if my skin is feeling extra dry. I have not had any break outs with this either, which i usually do the first week on a new product! I highly recommend, I would check for a coupon before purchasing though!
Courtney G.
Northport
Oh my where do I begin ... First off it's reasonably priced . Second it is so light . Third all it takes is a small amount on your finger tips . Four it feels so good on your face. Five I have very sensitive skin , dry skin , acne prone , and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. Six it actually helped my skin out ! Love this miracle in a jar !
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Holy LIFE! This has easily became my holy grail and on my repurchase list. My dermatologist recommended me to pick this up and actually ditch my other expensive moisturizer I was using, and I must say it is WONDERFUL. I don’t even have extra dry skin but I feel like the extra moisture in this one really gives me a nice beautiful glow. I normally use this every night and every other night I apply a oil on top of this for a even more intense hydration. Highly recommend to others!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I purchased this moisturizer about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely love how plump and hydrated it makes my skin. My skin literally feels like it's drinking this Moisturizer LOL. I paid $16.99 for it at Wal-Mart and had a $2 of coupon. All in all it's a great moisturizer however it doesn't smooth pores or anything like that just keeps your skin really plump and moisturized.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I order this product after watching Dr Dray on YouTube (a dermatologist) rave about this for OILY SKIN! Yes, I said oily skin. I love the packaging, it feels very luxe and sturdy. I use this every time I clean my face and I apply this while my face is rinsed off but still wet. This helps with Transepidermal water loss (keeping the skin from loosing too much water and producing oils to make up for over striped skin). I would highly recommend this so all skin types!
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this cream! So light and refreshing! It didn't cure my chronic dry skin but it is now a crucial part of my skin care routine. I use this underneath my heavier spf lotion. It really gives my skin a hydrated boost that it needs, but out doesn't do much to lock it in which is why I have to use another lotion on top. It has a very clean smell, not greasy at all, and does well with makeup over it. It soaks in almost immediately. Definitely worth the $16.
Nikki I.
Is this worth the money? Does it work well? Is there a scent to it?
Shauna C.
Walbridge, OH
I go back n forth with wanting to purchase this. Is it worth it?
Megan K.
Does this leave a tacky feel on the skin, and what does it smell like?
Kim P.
I have very dry skin on my chin. Will this product help? Is it oily?
Jennifer T.
Does this compare to the Belif aqua bomb?