BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Gently exfoliates whiles boosting hydration for instantly soft, refreshed skin.

This lightweight gel-cream cleanser with naturally-derived skin smoothers effectively removes dirt, oil and dry surface skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it’s clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in – for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin. Gentle enough for daily use.

How To Use:

• Wet face
    • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather
    • Massage face gently
    • Rinse thoroughly

Ingredients:-

Water, Sodium C14-16, Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid.

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser
    • "This product has very fine exfoliators in it which is good for my sensitive skin. It’s definitely a gel formula that threw me off at first so make sure you activate it by rubbing your hands together. I have used the hydro boost moisturizer for a while now and absolutely LOVE it so when I saw they were adding to the line I was excited. I was not disappointed! My skin is normally very dry so I have to be careful about what washes I use in it. This one smells amazing and leaves my face feeling very hydrated and healthy. I would highly recommend this product and I cannot wait to try more of their line." in 7 reviews
    • "I love this cleanser so much !! I literally threw away my other high quality cleansers thanks to this one ! It really cleans your pores and leaves your face so hydrating after washing it ! I totally recommend it if you struggle with acne scars too ! Will be repurchasing this many many times ." in 3 reviews
    Gabrielle L.
    Winooski, VT
    I bought this cleanser as a last minute backup when I was traveling and forgot to pack both my cleanser and exfoliate. I use the hydro boost moisturizer daily and since this was only $10 at Ulta I figured it would be a good sub in for my normal cleanser. This cleanser definitely cleaned my skin and made my it feel very hydrated and supple. It was similar feeling to how I feel after I use the hydro boost moisturizer. The exfoliating side of this cleanser leaves more to be desired. The beads are very small and there are not that many of them so I feel they dissolved after barely any scrubbing. My skin did feel great afterwards though and definitely clean and smooth. The product did foam up very nicely. This will definitely not replace my everyday cleanser but I'll hold onto it as a great backup for sure.
    Kim N.
    Houston , TX
    I think Neutragena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is a good product. This exfoliator has beads that’s a good size & not too many so it’s gentle on the skin. This cleanser is a light gel. The bottle is squeezable & easy to dispense. I love that this product is soap free, paraban free, & noncomedogenic. It won’t clog your pores. It’s was very effective at removing dirt & the oils in my t-zone. It left my skin feeling clean, INCREDIBLY soft, & refreshed! I LOVE the scent!! It’s light & fresh. After using Neutragena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser, I would use a toner then a light moisturizer. This creates a smooth clean surface to put on my foundation flawlessly. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser
    Nichole H.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I love this cleanser. I use it every night before I go to sleep. It doesn't leave my face dry or tight, like other cleansers do. The description on the back calls it a "lightweight gel-cream cleanser". It comes out like a gel, but after massaging it on my face it works into a nice lather. The packaging also states, "with naturally-derived skin smoothers", which are not like those harsh plastic microbeads. Instead, they are much gentler on the skin, and exfoliate perfectly. This cleanser has a very pleasant, light and fresh scent that I love. My favorite aspect of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is that it is soap free, oil free, and paraben free. Plus it's non comedogenic, which is especially important for me since I am prone to breakouts and need a cleanser that won't clog my pores! Overall, this is an effective yet gentle exfoliating cleanser, that is perfect for everyday use! I would absolutely recommend this product!
    Kelsey W.
    Woodstock , IL
    I've always had dry skin but lately it's been more noticable - to the point that I decided I needed to look for a new product to help. After browsing a few blogs, and reading positive reviews about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line, I decided to check it out. Since adding this scrub into my routine, my skin feels slightly more refreshed. It's only been a week, so my skin still has a way to go, but I'm seeing small improvements so I'll continue with it so I can get back to a positive place with my skin.
    Malisha A.
    Vancouver , WA
    Only used a few times and I already really like it I have really dry skin and have been on the hunt for good products to help with it. The gel consistency of this cleanser is really nice and light there’s no large beads in it but it still exfoliates my dry dead skin really well without being too harsh or rough it leaves my skin feeling smooth and more hydrated it doesn’t irritate my skin at all and it has a nice scent overall does just what I want it to
    Amber M.
    Zanesville, OH
    I love how well this stuff works. Not only that, but it smells amazing! Gently exfoliates whiles boosting hydration for instantly soft, refreshed skin.
    Emma D.
    I recently picked up this product and have come to love it. Usually I would never consider buying a new face wash as I have rather sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This wash is amazing and leaves my face feeling so fresh/hydrated. I have never used an exfoliating face wash before and this product has only left my skin soft and glowing, even after everyday use. The product is not harsh on the skin at all but the smell is a little strange.
    Annalis M.
    Okay....so I’ve been asleep cause this cleanser WOKE ME UP!!!!! It did everything I thought it would and more. But what really got me was that it smells SO GOOD!!!! It’s an exfoliating cleanser so I wouldn’t recommend it to someone with sensitive skin. But it does leave my skin super hydrated and my skin doesn’t dry out after I finish cleansing. I’m definitely buying it again and recommending it to all my friends and family.
    Jennifer S.
    This product is great for exfoliating and cleansing the face. It’s light weight, and doesn’t make your skin feel dry after using the product. The price is decent for the brand, can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase the product from. Using this product and using the hydro boost gel cream moisturizer works good together. I would recommend using this product if you have oily skin. I like it and I will repurchase again
    Sarah H.
    Gresham, OR
    I’m obsessed with this cleanser! I’ve tried almost everything from the hydro boost line and it’s amazing! This scrub makes my skin GLOW! I keeps my skin texture nice and smooth i have very oily acne prone skin and this has really helped keep my skin looking smooth and even in tone! I’ve repurchased this several time and I can’t live without it! It’s effective but it’s gentle enough that I can use it twice a day if I feel like I need an extra boost!
    Candace T.
    I have pores and dull skin. Did this help with improving either of those factors?
    Isy M.
    United States
    What's your opinion about Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser? (if you have used it before) Do you like it?
    Giselle F.
    Lombard, IL
    Can you use this product with a foreo?

back