Neutrogena® Hydro Boost City Shield™ Facial Gel Mist uploaded by Sonya B.

BY NEUTROGENA

Instantly replenish the look of pollution-stressed skin with Neutrogena®Hydro Boost City Shield™ Facial Gel Mist. This lightweight, non-comedogenic facial gel mist won’t clog pores, and can be worn under makeup to hydrate and prep the skin or applied after-makeup for on-the-go dewy replenishment. Its unique gel mist contains hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and botanical extracts that replenish, refresh and hydrate skin. Ideal for using on-the-go, spritz this refreshing facial mist throughout the day for dewy, glowing skin.

How To Use:

1. Spritz one to two times, six to eight inches away from the face with eyes closed.
  2. Can be used as needed throughout the day.
  3. Specially designed mist pump delivers refreshing hydration replenishment on-the-go.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Gellan Gum, Panthenol, Fragrance, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

Kylie N.
Hartford
For someone who has struggled with keeping their skin hydrated for most of their life this Hydro Boost line is a life saver. I love this spray since it can be applied on or under makeup throughout the day for day-long hydration. Also this smells great! Just spritz twice over your face for all day hydration! Best paired with Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizers and cleansers.
Rachel R.
I actually bought this for my daughter. She hates when I rub sunscreen on her face and normal sprays have too much scent and fume. This is light and refreshing. She doesn’t mind the spirits at all and I even spray myself after I do her. Why not, a little extra sunscreen is great.
Melina G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I LOVE THIS I WASNT SURE IT WOULD WORK BUT LET SAY ESPECIALLY IN THIS HARSH WEATHER LIVING IN CHICAGO ONE MIN ITS NICE THE NEXT ITS COLD LOL THIS ACTUALLY WORKS LADIES THIS REMOVES THE PUFFINESS FROM YOUR EYES MAKES MY SKIN FEEL LIKE AM 21 AND I AM 41 MUST HAVE
Sonya B.
Love how this feels on my skin. Its refreshing and smells amazing. Love the gel format that it comes in as well. Nice that it has hyaluronic acid and antioxidants in it too.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely loved the Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Gel Mist. It smelled amazingly wonderful. It left my skin feeling hydrated, without that greasy feel.
Monica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gives me a hydra boost when I don't have time to do a whole cleaning routine. Love this stuff. Please Buy.
Karen R.
Los Angeles
It’s a super good brand specially if your skin is sensitive I really recommend it, it’s a good value also
Alysa D.
Dubai
Quite cheap product, I am satisfied, I am using it in the morning after shower. Has a pleasant smell and it doesn't leave the skin greasy.
Salma L.
2035 galveston avenue Mcallen, TX
This hydro boost is my lifeee😍😍 and this packaging is beautiful to travel❗️❗️ love it the price
Rachel R.
Has anyone used this? I need a light spray sunscreen for my daughter because she hates when I put lotion on her face but don’t know if spf 25 is enough.