BeautyBodyBody CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

Is this product good for sunburnt and peeling skin?
What do you think of this?
Is this hydrating? Is it thick like a cream?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free!
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by ms C.
You guys, you need to try this! I have had it for about a month now and it was such a great purchase. It is fragrance-free with a very short ingredient list but it does contain a hyaluronic acid to lock the moisture in. I apply it right after the shower while my skin is still damp and with continued use I have noticed that my skin is more soft and supple. It is not heavy, it absorbs quickly and is safe for sensitive skin. The price is less than $10 for 16oz. A great, great value!
Mayara A.
Denver, CO
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Mayara A.
I like this one way more than the famous face cream. I bought it fra fragranceless exactly for seing people commenting not liking the scent. It takes forever to use the whole bottle, which is amazing!! Spreads well and it’s been a holy salvation to my legs during winter. Recommend!
Your Friendly C.
Lansing, MI
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Your Friendly C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is my favorite go to daily moisturizer. Not even the high dollar and top name brand fashion lotions compare to this product! From the first time to every time I use my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream I was amazed on how my skin felt like silk as my hands smoothly glided over my arms and legs, as if they were melting into the palms of my hands as the gel cream quickly absorbed into my dry skin leaving a dry, light , light cool and airy feeling when I removed my hands. Another bonus is this project is not filled with harsh chemicals so there is no burning sensation even on dry cracked skin. It is gentle enough to use on face and hands however I recommend exploring Neutrogena Hydro Boost Full line of skin products which are specifically for hands and face. I would most definitely recommend this product! I know I will be continuing to use it daily!Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Original Scent
Elizabeth M.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream this is the best lotion I have found I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it it instantly quenches my skin I use it every day if you have dry skin I definitely recommend this product
Ryan B.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this body lotion!! It is a great price and lasts forever. It makes my skin feel so soft. It is not greasy at all because it’s a gel but it’s still very moisturizing. This is great for people who hate heavy lotions but are needing a good body lotion. Great ingredients and great for sensitive skin types! ❤️
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Helena P.
I really wanted to like this product, but the lotion has a slippery feeling that I don't care for, and it leaves a residue on my skin. I especially don't like how the residue makes my hands feel after I rub the lotion into my body. It's nice because it's really light in texture, but the lotion burns my legs after I shave them and I have other moisturizers that don't. I don't feel like it's exceptionally moisturizing either, but I do appreciate how it's fragrance free.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by MANDY K.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by MANDY K.
I like the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm, but I am a less impressed with the body gel cream. I like that this comes in pump form, making it no mess, no fuss. The texture is not particularly creamy to me, but more like a gel lotion. Not necessarily a bad thing though, depending on how you prefer your consistency, but I did expect it to be a bit thicker. I like that this is fragrance free. I enjoy fragranced lotion, but sometimes they can clash with a perfume I'm wearing, so this is a good option. When I applied it, it did have that very "wet" feeling that most products containing hyaluronic acid do. I expected it to absorb into my skin quickly, which it did, but I didn't feel as moisturized as I was hoping for. Certainly not a bad drugstore product, and the size is substantial, but I'll likely stick to the body balm instead.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down my favorite body cream. It is super hydrating! This lotion absorbs into my skin without leaving any sticky residue. It works to hydrate my skin through all seasons - even winter. The only flaw is in the bottle design. The lotion is a bit thick so once you are near the bottom of the container you have to work to get the lotion out. At that point I actually take the pump top off & dump it into my hand. But aside from that - holy cow - it’s my favorite body lotion. I absolutely recommend it. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free
Emily C.
Kissimmee, FL
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream - Fragrance Free uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so great I use it for my face to very hydration all it doesn’t break me out and it’s so worth the price I buy the bigger bottle because it last longer even with a little bit of cream it’s enough
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This product is quite moisturizing, it is absorbed very quickly and quite well on the skin. #InfluensterAwards2020
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Wendy H. il y a 6 mois
I use this product all over. Face included. It’s amazing. My skin has never felt better.