3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #36 in Makeup Remover

Cleanse and Remove Makeup Even Waterproof mascara Condition and Soothe Skin.... in 1 Simple Step Patented technology Neutrogena® hydrating makeup remover cleansing towelettes.  Ultra-soft  skin-conditioning cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while hydrating and soothing your skin. All the care your skin needs in one simple step. Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup. Patented technology is so effective, it easily removes waterproof mascara. Replenishing blend of hydrators plus skin-soothing cucumber and aloe extracts leave skin feeling soft and conditioned Used daily, your skin will look clean and feel soft, soothed and hydrated. Gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist Tested Dermatologist Tested Allergy Tested Alcohol Free 25 Pre-Moistened see more...

• I was thinking of trying these towelettes, does anyone have any exp...3 Answers
  • I've always used elf brand makeup remover wipes. How are these for ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else have these burn in and near your eyes? 1 Answers
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo sensitive skin with dry patches and these are my go to makeup wipes. Ever since I switched my wipes to these I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. When wiping the makeup off of my dry patches these actually get in there and remove everything that tends to cling to the dry skin. It also moisturizes and has even helped me get rid of most of the dry spots on my face.

When wiping off waterproof mascara, this is also pretty great. I do find myself having to scrub a little bit to get all of it off my lashes, but it's certainly better than most wipes I've tried. They don't irritate my eyes either. I can wipe the eyeliner off my water line no problem, even when I still have my contacts in. The cucumber scent is also a big plus for me.

Overall this is a great product. They're a little over $6 for 25 of them, but it's worth it. I also tend to find these on sale at CVS or Walgreens, which makes me even more satisfied with the wipes. I would highly recommend these!
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
These towelettes work so well to remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and all day foundations! I keep a package of these in my overnight bag, my purse, my gym bag. They are just that effective!! I don't like the feeling it leaves afterwards, like a film or some make up remover residue, so I always rinse my face off after using these and my skin is as squeaky clean as if I used my regular make up remover and cleanser!! I can go right to my moisturizing routine after removing my make up and cleaning my face with these. I love these wipes so much and I've tried several brands. The neutrogena wipes work as well of not better than some more expensive, higher end brands! I'll take these any day!
Cissy W.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
My absolute favorite line of makeup removing cloths from Neutrogena. They aren't kidding about the hydrating aspect. It has always left my face feeling completely refreshed without feeling greasy. I never thought a product's guarantee of not needing to wash your face after using it was true until I tried this one! I never broke out after wiping off my makeup and then not cleansing afterwards. The scent isn't too harsh and it worked miracles on my waterproof eye makeup. I never felt like I needed to rub or scrape my makeup off because it all melted away so effortlessly. I recommend this
product to all my friends and they've had the same results.
Camille B.
Camille B.
As much as I love the concept of this product, it just doesn't do the job for me. It's really hard to walk through the makeup aisle and think "wow! Cleanse, hydrate, and remove makeup?!" But really, most products that claim such things are made for one of those 3 purposes. These Neutrogena makeup wipes really only take off the makeup you might have on your face but when it comes to cleansing, it feels like it leaves a slightly oily residue on your face that doesn't feel very refreshing for when you go to bed. If you're anything like me, you need a good cleanser and some water to finish the job!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel the freshest when I use these wipes ! Whether I am waking up and I need a quick wake up call, I use these under my eyes and I feel more awake and ready for the day. When I take off my makeup during the night it doesn't feel like I am dreading to take it off. I actually look forward to it because my skin feels so soft and hydrated. It also takes off all my makeup in one wipe. I am so glad I found those, because I really hated the original (the blue one) that everyone raves over - but honestly this is the one they should be raving over.
Ridgely B.
Ridgely B.
Lynchburg, VA
I keep a pack of these in my purse and another pack in my night stand. I like that they pretty much have no smell. I usually wear a pretty decent amount of make up so it takes me two wipes to feel like I've gotten all the makeup off of my face. These wipes don't leave a greasy layer behind after you're done, I just rinse my face with water and go to sleep some nights! I usually do wash my face every night, but when don't have any face wash I know these aren't going to torpedo my skin over night.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Portland, OR
I've been using these for about a month; I switched from the make up removing oil to these to see which was more practical. I definitely vote for these! The oil works well and gets the job done but I felt like it left an oily feeling near my eyes and was a bit messy to use as it smeared make up before removing. These remove the make up with the first wipe and leave no feeling of oil or really anything! My face truly feels clean and fresh once I e finished with the wipes.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the nighttime wipes, the regular makeup cleansing wipes and now these. I do love Neutrogena's makeup remover wipes; I haven't found anything for less or about the same that's better. I will say the wipes do have distinctive scents. The regular wipes have the strongest in my opinion. I always have to wash my hands after. The hydrating wipes were good, but the nighttime ones have the best smell in my opinion; not as potent and still hydrating.
Emily B.
Emily B.
These are a one of a kind makeup wipes. In is a 2 in one product, it moisturized my skin and also took of all of my makeup without using 3 to 4 makeup wipes to get off your makeup. Neutrogena makeup wipes are one of the best drug store brand makeup wipes I really recommend them! When trying to get off your under eye makeup it doesn't burn your eyes. Neutrogena makeup wipes also don't use a lot of harsh chemicals, so they are great for sensitive skin.
Monica A.
Monica A.
These wipes are prefect to keep on my nightstand when I am too tired to wash my face. They do a great job at taking off my makeup. I usually use two just to make sure I've gotten it all off especially my mascara. I like that it doesn't burn my eyes when I clean my mascara off, that's definitely a good thing. They cost a little more than I like to spend so I don't use them daily, just on days that I'm too worn out to do my whole facial process.
Satin W.
Satin W.
How long does a pack of makeup removal wipes last for you?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waukesha, WI
How well do these remove black eyeliner and mascara?
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this makeup remover actually remove ALL of your makeup? What is a pro ( good ) and con ( bad ) thing about this product??
Megan W.
Megan W.
Auburn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used elf brand makeup remover wipes. How are these for dry skin?
Polina J.
Polina J.
Palatine, IL
Are this wipes good for sensetive skin?