BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your sel...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Nida Z.
Chicago ridge , IL
I didn’t like it much compared to other products I have tried it’s good but could be better
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
This is absolutely perfect for the season! Or after using a good lip scrub. Great product
Jasmine F.
Nice lip balm instantly cures dry lips, only downside is that it’s not enough product.
Rebekah H.
Kimbolton , Huntingdon
My lips get so dry in the winter and this product has saved my life. Especially as I’m a lover of liquid lipsticks this keeps them soft on my lips throughout the colder months! Recommended for those people with dry skin!
Chelsea S.
I somewhat enjoy how this product makes me Lips feel, but I dislike that it doesn't hydrate them very well. For some reason, my lips tend to chap easily when using this product. However. It may just be my lips, as some of my friends have used it as well without an issue.
Marta A.
This product is really good! I had already use it,and it helps your lips! I totally recommended it for everyone one that want to give a spacial treatment to their lips!
Georgia J.
UK
Neutrogena is my favourite skin and lip care brand. It saved my chapped lips and blemished skin when I needed it the most and have used it many times. I recommend it to all buyers. The lip balm improves lips in a matter of hours.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?