BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your sel...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Daniella H.
This is a very sleek and compact lip balm. It's not quite as good as Vaseline but it's pretty good. It has no fragrance or color that I can tell. No complaints this far.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
This is the only lip treatment I have ever used and I was pleasantly surprised. It was sleek design it looked nice and clean. It was long lasting and durable throughout the day. I would but this again.
HHH H.
one of the best lip balms I have ever used. Removes all of the unwanted texture in ur lips and makes them feel very soft and supple. Very very affordable and feels very nice on the lips. Would definitely recommend
Tonya C.
Mattoon, IL
I love love love this! I was so disappointed when the honey treatment was discontinued. I now though have found this. Bring it winter! My lips will be awesome
Jessica H.
Gastonia, NC
I have used this while back. I think it works great and if you have dry lips then it be a great thing to use Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
Anna K.
Auburn, AL
My absolute favorite lip balm. My lips are loving it!! I've been through 3! Bought from CVS. Fair price for such a great product. Very healthy lips
Candice S.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is nice and goes on smoothly but the only problem is I feel like it makes my lips more chapped and I have to apply it more and more.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Ahh this stuff is awesome when applied to lips it gets rid of super dry lips really quick for super soft lips ! I'm totally loving this stuff!
Josie V.
I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Brianna P.
Morgantown
This is a downright must have! Not only does it smell and taste good, but it does wonders quickly! This is something I always carry with me!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?