BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find ...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations " in 11 reviews
Julianne H.
I was really excited to try this product but it didn't impress me really. It worked to hydrate my lips but it was super greasy which I don't like. I much prefer Aquaphor over this.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
This product is amazing! Perfect way to repair those cracked winter lips. Goes on smooth and feels good on the lips it dry at. Can find in all drug stores and is a great price. Would definitely recommend!!! Go get it!! It's so worth it :)
Daniella H.
This is a very sleek and compact lip balm. It's not quite as good as Vaseline but it's pretty good. It has no fragrance or color that I can tell. No complaints this far.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
This is the only lip treatment I have ever used and I was pleasantly surprised. It was sleek design it looked nice and clean. It was long lasting and durable throughout the day. I would but this again.
HHH H.
one of the best lip balms I have ever used. Removes all of the unwanted texture in ur lips and makes them feel very soft and supple. Very very affordable and feels very nice on the lips. Would definitely recommend
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I just got this about a week ago and I love it! It is the first time I've tried this and I'm impressed. I had really bad chapped lips and it has done wonders in a week. It was a little pricey for what it is, but it is so worth it! I will continue to use this since it has shown me that it works. And I suggest that anyone having dry lips to try this and see if it works!
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
I picked this up at CVS and I’ve been using it nightly on my lips and I’m almost completely done with it. I hit pan! I love it but I can’t believe that it is merely 0.10 oz in size and nearly $10 bucks. A lot I know lol but it is extremely moisturizing I just love it !! ;*
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
At first I thought this lip treatment was just okay, but after I started constantly using it I noticed a huge difference with my lips not being chapped and peeling. I recommend using this at night and in the morning.
Kendall W.
Honea Path, SC
I honestly was disappointed in this product. The packaging was nice, but it just didn't work as well as I would have liked it to. I don't think that I would buy it again, although I will always love Neutrogena's products!
Tonya C.
Mattoon, IL
I love love love this! I was so disappointed when the honey treatment was discontinued. I now though have found this. Bring it winter! My lips will be awesome
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?