BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find ...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations " in 11 reviews
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
I sleep in this product every night, it’s moisturizing, I never have chapped lips anymore, liquid lipstick is a dream with no cracks or lines. This is a staple in my night time routine. My only complaint is that I prefer a stick to a pot.
Kendra J.
By far my favorite lip treatment! I have EXTREMELY dry lips and I can use this at most 3 times a day. I don't have to keep reapplying it like some balms. It's a bit messy since you use your fingers to apply, but I easily look past that for the results and the quality.
Caroline C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Holy grail lip treatment! I slather this bad boy on every night before bed, and when I wake up my lips are hydrated and super plump! No more dry lips during the night!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
This is the hydrating lip balm I have been looking for. I keep it in my purse all the time. For someone with severe chapped lips, this is one of the only products that works on me. It retails for about $8 at any drugstore. Blistex the only other brand that comes close to this.
Sarah H.
Palmyra
This isn't the best lip treatment but is definetly one that is higher up on my list of lip treatments to use. I love the moisture it gives me but it doesn't last for as long as I would like it to. Still a great product!
Anna C.
This product made my lips feel instantly nourished. I have had a history with dry cracked lips so having this item definitely helped me with that problem. You can buy it at your local drugstore and I will definitely be using this product more often.:)
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
This product works awesome! I tend to put it on before I put my foundation on to keep my lips from getting caked. Is super easy to apply & I bought it right at my local cvs . Will definitely be buying it again
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
This product is all that you need in a chap stick! Just not a treatment. It has the same effect on your lips than my regular burts bees chapstick. I thought this would leave my lips feeling nice and perfectly soft, but no. It's mediocre.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lip treatment! I use it all the time it keeps my lips moisturized even after it wears off. If they had this in stick formula it would be great. Really nice to put on before a lip color to keep your lips hydrated.
Julianne H.
I was really excited to try this product but it didn't impress me really. It worked to hydrate my lips but it was super greasy which I don't like. I much prefer Aquaphor over this.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?