BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your sel...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Palmyra
This isn't the best lip treatment but is definetly one that is higher up on my list of lip treatments to use. I love the moisture it gives me but it doesn't last for as long as I would like it to. Still a great product!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
At first I thought this lip treatment was just okay, but after I started constantly using it I noticed a huge difference with my lips not being chapped and peeling. I recommend using this at night and in the morning.
Anna C.
This product made my lips feel instantly nourished. I have had a history with dry cracked lips so having this item definitely helped me with that problem. You can buy it at your local drugstore and I will definitely be using this product more often.:)
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
This product works awesome! I tend to put it on before I put my foundation on to keep my lips from getting caked. Is super easy to apply & I bought it right at my local cvs . Will definitely be buying it again
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
This product is all that you need in a chap stick! Just not a treatment. It has the same effect on your lips than my regular burts bees chapstick. I thought this would leave my lips feeling nice and perfectly soft, but no. It's mediocre.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lip treatment! I use it all the time it keeps my lips moisturized even after it wears off. If they had this in stick formula it would be great. Really nice to put on before a lip color to keep your lips hydrated.
Kendall W.
HONEA PATH, SC
I honestly was disappointed in this product. The packaging was nice, but it just didn't work as well as I would have liked it to. I don't think that I would buy it again, although I will always love Neutrogena's products!
Julianne H.
I was really excited to try this product but it didn't impress me really. It worked to hydrate my lips but it was super greasy which I don't like. I much prefer Aquaphor over this.
Amanda S.
Perfect for the summer and winter when my lips are very worn down by the weather. It's a little expensive for the amount you get but it's worth it. It's really simple to put on and it leaves my lips feeling amazing and moist.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
This product is amazing! Perfect way to repair those cracked winter lips. Goes on smooth and feels good on the lips it dry at. Can find in all drug stores and is a great price. Would definitely recommend!!! Go get it!! It's so worth it :)
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?