BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self ...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID
I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
Josie V.
Josie V.
I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
My lips are always dry especially in the winter months! I tried this product when I saw it in CVS and love it.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
When I joined Influenster and started looking into reviews for lip care, I stumbled across this little gem! I have severe dry irritated lips all the time and often go through so many tubes of balm, roughly 2 a month!! I exphoilate my lips like crazy but no matter what they feel cracked and dry!!🤢I buy mainly high end balms from Sephora or QVC some costing as much as 20$ each😕 I read quite a few reviews on this Neutrogena treatment and had a coupon at my local Walgreens so I picked one up!!
Omg where have you been all my life!!! I have been using this for about a week now, applying once at night before bed and again in the morning!!
What I've noticed unlike other lip care products this stuff stays on even while I sleep, it does not feel thick or slimy but rather thin and super moisturizing!! I wake up to a softer overall healthier looking lips!! I apply again only once more and my Lips stay soft and smooth until I apply my lipstick for work👌
Instead of using a treatment 10 plus times a day I'm down to only 2 times in just a week!!
My only complaint is that being a more expensive drug store lip care product the amount is quite small for how much product you really get, however being the consistency of the product you only need a small amount!! Also the packaging is not ideal for me personally I'd rather apply from a tube then use my fingers🤔
Those 2 reasons above are the ONLY reason why I took one star off!!
Overall the results from this product are AMAZING for me I've finally found my 100% HG of lip care, I definitely approve💋💋and so do my lips!!
Val M.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was in the market for a really good lip balm, and since I fell in love with the hydroboost gel I decided to give this a try. First of all, $10 for a tiny amount of balm FROM THE DRUGSTORE is a little ridiculous, but I had a coupon so I still tested it out. I do not enjoy the application of this product as you have to use your finger. Most importantly, I didn't find this to be hydrating at all. It never really seemed to soak in to my lips and it left them feeling very greasy. It was not a comfortable formula to wear. There are much better and cheaper products out there
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had really chapped, peeling lips this winter and this has helped tremendously! I have probably tried everything out there except a professional lip reviving treatment and this by far is my fav! It is lightweight, non greasy but not oily it is a perfect mix! Like rubbing liquid satin on your lips! The price kind of threw me off ($9-10 at Walmart) but I totally cant live without it now! Do wish you got more product in the pan but hey. I actually will be picking up another today as I am running low.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love this product! I prefer a natural or nude lip in my everyday makeup look so I'll lightly line with a nude lip liner and apply this conditioning treatment with hyaluronic acid and my lips look naturally plump, and moisturized. Touch up quickly a few times a day for smooth, hydrated lips that are always kiss ready! Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
A great,inexpensive balm that hydrates and protects lips-and also cuticles,elbows,etc if you need to multi-task with one product. The texture is thick but melts quickly and doesn’t wear away quickly or need several reapplications.
It lasts forever as you only need a little bit and leaves a nice sheen on your lips. I have bought this for my desk,car,for my mom and my fiancé. A really nice,simple balm.
I get mine at CVS.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just got this and am shocked by how awesome this is! It makes your lips soft and kind of glossy and actually heals them really quickly, it leaves them plump and is a great base coat for using under lip color. It's not really comparable to any lip treatment I've used before it's a bit glossy for a night treatment for some men but it's great for adding shine or to use with liquid lipstick! Defiantly worth the price
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
I just got this about a week ago and I love it! It is the first time I've tried this and I'm impressed. I had really bad chapped lips and it has done wonders in a week. It was a little pricey for what it is, but it is so worth it! I will continue to use this since it has shown me that it works. And I suggest that anyone having dry lips to try this and see if it works!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't like using chap stick. But will this work just as good or better?