Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#1839 in Lip Care

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade
Photos (3)
Hilda H.
Hilda H.

Maybe if you react well to hyaluronic acid and you like non-waxy/non-oily feeling lip products you might like this Neutrogena hydrating lip treatment.

Unfortunately, I didn’t find this lip treatment hydrating. I think maybe it’s because of the hyaluronic acid which is supposed to make your skin appear more hydrated, but it makes my skin dry. I thought my lips might react differently than my skin, so I gave this product a try. But it made my lips appear wrinkly. Not exactly what I’m going for. Also, as soon as I put it on, I felt my lips burning slightly but again maybe that’s because of the hyaluronic acid I’m reacting negatively too.  On a positive note, the packaging is really cute and sturdy. This product had no flavor, looked clear on my lips and turned into a gel-like consistency when I put my finger into it.

*I received this product for free from PinchMe to review*
misty w.
misty w.
Homer city , Pa

I am in love with this product! It is hydrating and works great as a base under your lip color. I love using it with the winter months being here. My lips try out usually and this product has helped. I don't like chopstick because it doesn't go good over lipstick. I wish they would come out with this product in colored tints
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA

I love this product. Not sure what it is about Neutrogena, but I use it religiously and always trust it's magic touch. This is no different. My lips are always chapped in the winter, and this gives me the boost that allows me to keep wearing lip color without fear of embarrassing lip splits. It's a must-have.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.

This product worked very well for me as it kept my lips mositerized without making them sticky. I bought this product from my local Walmart for myself. It was a little more expensive than I would normally spend on a lip moisturizer, however, it worked well, so I would buy it again!
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID

I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.

It helped my chopping lips because I do bite on it a lot it's easy to use doesn't have a strong smell keeps my lips soft great packaging loved it perfect size I bought it from target it I'm sure cvs will have it also I def recommend it to everybody
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK

Neutrogena is my favourite skin and lip care brand. It saved my chapped lips and blemished skin when I needed it the most and have used it many times. I recommend it to all buyers. The lip balm improves lips in a matter of hours.
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC

So this lip balm might be the instant cure to my big ole crusties.
I saw this in the store yesterday and instantly wanted it.
Using it last night i noticed how it gets into my skin and hydrates my lips instantly.
Marta A.
Marta A.

This product is really good! I had already use it,and it helps your lips! I totally recommended it for everyone one that want to give a spacial treatment to their lips!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Mattoon, IL

I love love love this! I was so disappointed when the honey treatment was discontinued. I now though have found this. Bring it winter! My lips will be awesome
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't like using chap stick. But will this work just as good or better?
Steph S.
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY

Will this product make my lips peel?
Gisselley L.
Gisselley L.
Marysville, CA

Does it really hydratevthe lips, because my lips tend to get really chap and i want somethong that wont irritate my lips ?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Batavia, OH

Is this pricey? I've used lots of other lip balms and I've been wanting to try this one.
Courtney C.