Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#501 in Lip Care

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade
Photos (14)
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV

I have had really chapped, peeling lips this winter and this has helped tremendously! I have probably tried everything out there except a professional lip reviving treatment and this by far is my fav! It is lightweight, non greasy but not oily it is a perfect mix! Like rubbing liquid satin on your lips! The price kind of threw me off ($9-10 at Walmart) but I totally cant live without it now! Do wish you got more product in the pan but hey. I actually will be picking up another today as I am running low.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

I absolutely love this product! I prefer a natural or nude lip in my everyday makeup look so I'll lightly line with a nude lip liner and apply this conditioning treatment with hyaluronic acid and my lips look naturally plump, and moisturized. Touch up quickly a few times a day for smooth, hydrated lips that are always kiss ready! Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN

I just got this about a week ago and I love it! It is the first time I've tried this and I'm impressed. I had really bad chapped lips and it has done wonders in a week. It was a little pricey for what it is, but it is so worth it! I will continue to use this since it has shown me that it works. And I suggest that anyone having dry lips to try this and see if it works!
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID

I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA

This is one of my new favorite products. I can instantly feel and are a difference. I use it as a lil primer. It has no taste or odor. Doesn't make you lips tingle at all. Keeps them hydrated. It first make my lip liner or lip color move.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

At first I thought this lip treatment was just okay, but after I started constantly using it I noticed a huge difference with my lips not being chapped and peeling. I recommend using this at night and in the morning.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Gastonia, NC

I have used this while back. I think it works great and if you have dry lips then it be a great thing to use Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
amanda l.
amanda l.
Grand Saline, TX

Ahh this stuff is awesome when applied to lips it gets rid of super dry lips really quick for super soft lips ! I'm totally loving this stuff!
Josie V.
Josie V.

I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

My lips are always dry especially in the winter months! I tried this product when I saw it in CVS and love it.
julia c.
julia c.

Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Phoenix , Az

I don't like using chap stick. But will this work just as good or better?
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Steph S.
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY

Will this product make my lips peel?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

Does this product make your lips tingle?

Join Now