Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment uploaded by Stephanie T.Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment uploaded by Stephanie T.Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment uploaded by Stephanie T.See all 14 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydra...Long lasting for sure 2 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?Not for me, but if you're alle... 1 Answers
  • Does it really hydratevthe lips, beca...It is very hydrating! However ... 1 Answers
Photos (14)
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:24 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
Josie V.
Josie V.
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
My lips are always dry especially in the winter months! I tried this product when I saw it in CVS and love it.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
March 8, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I have had really chapped, peeling lips this winter and this has helped tremendously! I have probably tried everything out there except a professional lip reviving treatment and this by far is my fav! It is lightweight, non greasy but not oily it is a perfect mix! Like rubbing liquid satin on your lips! The price kind of threw me off ($9-10 at Walmart) but I totally cant live without it now! Do wish you got more product in the pan but hey. I actually will be picking up another today as I am running low.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
April 19, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I absolutely love this product! I prefer a natural or nude lip in my everyday makeup look so I'll lightly line with a nude lip liner and apply this conditioning treatment with hyaluronic acid and my lips look naturally plump, and moisturized. Touch up quickly a few times a day for smooth, hydrated lips that are always kiss ready! Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
March 28, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I just got this about a week ago and I love it! It is the first time I've tried this and I'm impressed. I had really bad chapped lips and it has done wonders in a week. It was a little pricey for what it is, but it is so worth it! I will continue to use this since it has shown me that it works. And I suggest that anyone having dry lips to try this and see if it works!
Madyson B.
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
May 2, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
I picked this up at CVS and I’ve been using it nightly on my lips and I’m almost completely done with it. I hit pan! I love it but I can’t believe that it is merely 0.10 oz in size and nearly $10 bucks. A lot I know lol but it is extremely moisturizing I just love it !! ;*
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
June 22, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
My lips stay dry most of the year! I have recently started using Neutrogena's Hydrating Lip Treatment and have found that my lips have been a lot smoother and healthier feeling.  I like the consistency of it and you do not need to apply a lot for it to work. This product also makes it a lot easier for me to apply lipstick or lip gloss!
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE
July 5, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
Sadly my lips do not react well to this, I love the packaging and Neutrogena and my skin LOVES their products but for some reason this dries my lips out so bad! They will go from being perfect one day to cracking the next....I will have to pass
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
April 9, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
This is one of my new favorite products. I can instantly feel and are a difference. I use it as a lil primer. It has no taste or odor. Doesn't make you lips tingle at all. Keeps them hydrated. It first make my lip liner or lip color move.
Steph S.
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
julia c.
julia c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't like using chap stick. But will this work just as good or better?
Gisselley L.
Gisselley L.
Marysville, CA
Does it really hydratevthe lips, because my lips tend to get really chap and i want somethong that wont irritate my lips ?