BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your sel...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID
I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
Josie V.
I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
My lips are always dry especially in the winter months! I tried this product when I saw it in CVS and love it.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
When I joined Influenster and started looking into reviews for lip care, I stumbled across this little gem! I have severe dry irritated lips all the time and often go through so many tubes of balm, roughly 2 a month!! I exphoilate my lips like crazy but no matter what they feel cracked and dry!!🤢I buy mainly high end balms from Sephora or QVC some costing as much as 20$ each😕 I read quite a few reviews on this Neutrogena treatment and had a coupon at my local Walgreens so I picked one up!!
Omg where have you been all my life!!! I have been using this for about a week now, applying once at night before bed and again in the morning!!
What I've noticed unlike other lip care products this stuff stays on even while I sleep, it does not feel thick or slimy but rather thin and super moisturizing!! I wake up to a softer overall healthier looking lips!! I apply again only once more and my Lips stay soft and smooth until I apply my lipstick for work👌
Instead of using a treatment 10 plus times a day I'm down to only 2 times in just a week!!
My only complaint is that being a more expensive drug store lip care product the amount is quite small for how much product you really get, however being the consistency of the product you only need a small amount!! Also the packaging is not ideal for me personally I'd rather apply from a tube then use my fingers🤔
Those 2 reasons above are the ONLY reason why I took one star off!!
Overall the results from this product are AMAZING for me I've finally found my 100% HG of lip care, I definitely approve💋💋and so do my lips!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is my everyday lip balm. I have very dry flaky lips, and need desperately a good hydrating lip treatment or balm.

I purchased this from CVS and only paid about $4 for it, typically It goes for $7-$9 But I would still pay that.

It’s a thick almost petroleum jelly like gel set in a small convenient compact. You only need a little amount so don’t worry it won’t last.

Right before I apply my normally matte, liquid lip color, I smear this across my lips. It automatically moistens my lips, without feeling sticky which I can stand. It really is a good lip base as well as treatment, and lasts along time when I repeat.

Definitely one to recommend!!!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
A great,inexpensive balm that hydrates and protects lips-and also cuticles,elbows,etc if you need to multi-task with one product. The texture is thick but melts quickly and doesn’t wear away quickly or need several reapplications.
It lasts forever as you only need a little bit and leaves a nice sheen on your lips. I have bought this for my desk,car,for my mom and my fiancé. A really nice,simple balm.
I get mine at CVS.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was in the market for a really good lip balm, and since I fell in love with the hydroboost gel I decided to give this a try. First of all, $10 for a tiny amount of balm FROM THE DRUGSTORE is a little ridiculous, but I had a coupon so I still tested it out. I do not enjoy the application of this product as you have to use your finger. Most importantly, I didn't find this to be hydrating at all. It never really seemed to soak in to my lips and it left them feeling very greasy. It was not a comfortable formula to wear. There are much better and cheaper products out there
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
This lip treatment is so good! It makes your lips so soft and smooth!! I bought this when my lips were so chapped and dry and after using this my lips are plump and smooth it’s such a great lip product I highly recommend!
Maura N.
Lately the weather has been hormonal. My lips were super dry. Nothing helped not even oil or vasaline. My husband went out n finally found this . First try it got rid of dry skin n patches. My lips feel normal again.
Kathryn J.
Horseshoe Bnd, AR
I love this lip treatment. I use it at night and it really gives moisture to my lips so much that my lips feel soft the next morning. I put my lips through a lot what with lipsticks that are dark pigmented and drying to when I do remove any lipstick with an oil that dries out my lips. For under $10 it's a great product!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?