BY NEUTROGENA

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade

• Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find ...3 Answers
  • Does this product make your lips tingle?2 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips peel?3 Answers
Neutrogena Hydrating Lip Treatment
  • "I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!" in 27 reviews
  • "I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations " in 11 reviews
  • "My lips get so dry in the winter and this product has saved my life. Especially as I’m a lover of liquid lipsticks this keeps them soft on my lips throughout the colder months! Recommended for those people with dry skin!" in 3 reviews
Kristy G.
west palm beach
I love this lip treatment. I use it every night before I go to bed and I wake up with my lips feeling hydrated, soft & full. It’s definitely a gentle lip treatment, nothing like a harsh exfoliant. It has a soft creamy texture and doesn’t leave your lips feeling oily. There is no smell or taste to it either, which makes it a perfect lip treatment for bedtime. The hyaluronic acid really gives your lips a burst of moisture that is a long lasting. Your lips stay hydrated long after the product is absorbed unlike some other lip treatments on the market.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is my everyday lip balm. I have very dry flaky lips, and need desperately a good hydrating lip treatment or balm.

I purchased this from CVS and only paid about $4 for it, typically It goes for $7-$9 But I would still pay that.

It’s a thick almost petroleum jelly like gel set in a small convenient compact. You only need a little amount so don’t worry it won’t last.

Right before I apply my normally matte, liquid lip color, I smear this across my lips. It automatically moistens my lips, without feeling sticky which I can stand. It really is a good lip base as well as treatment, and lasts along time when I repeat.

Definitely one to recommend!!!
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
This item is amazing. I have always had very dry and chapped lips and this solves all of those problems. I leave it on over night to wake up to soothed lips and i also wear it throughout the day and apply it under my lipstick.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
When I joined Influenster and started looking into reviews for lip care, I stumbled across this little gem! I have severe dry irritated lips all the time and often go through so many tubes of balm, roughly 2 a month!! I exphoilate my lips like crazy but no matter what they feel cracked and dry!!🤢I buy mainly high end balms from Sephora or QVC some costing as much as 20$ each😕 I read quite a few reviews on this Neutrogena treatment and had a coupon at my local Walgreens so I picked one up!!
Omg where have you been all my life!!! I have been using this for about a week now, applying once at night before bed and again in the morning!!
What I've noticed unlike other lip care products this stuff stays on even while I sleep, it does not feel thick or slimy but rather thin and super moisturizing!! I wake up to a softer overall healthier looking lips!! I apply again only once more and my Lips stay soft and smooth until I apply my lipstick for work👌
Instead of using a treatment 10 plus times a day I'm down to only 2 times in just a week!!
My only complaint is that being a more expensive drug store lip care product the amount is quite small for how much product you really get, however being the consistency of the product you only need a small amount!! Also the packaging is not ideal for me personally I'd rather apply from a tube then use my fingers🤔
Those 2 reasons above are the ONLY reason why I took one star off!!
Overall the results from this product are AMAZING for me I've finally found my 100% HG of lip care, I definitely approve💋💋and so do my lips!!
Jeseniyah S.
Haverhill
This product is really good it makes my lips feel really smooth and soft it looks like a gloss so I don’t wear a lip product on top Of it is really good quality very gentle and I see a big difference in my lips.
Carrie L.
Hamilton, MT
This is one of the best lip products that I have ever tried! It truly hydrates and does not have a waxy texture, rather, it is smooth and gentle. Somehow it is extremely hydrating without being oily. I love the addition of hyaluronic acid and the absence of bad tastes or smells. This is a wonderful lip care product and I would give it a million stars if I could.
Jeremy W.
Graham, NC
I’ve been using this product for about two months now and so far I have loved it! It’s a great moisturizer and is very smooth. It doesn’t have any smell which is perfect for me! I’ve seen a huge difference in how fast my lips feel moisturized again. It also makes them feel healthy. Best lip moisturizer I’ve ever used!
T B.
I️t was very moisturizing and hydrating when I first put I️t on before bed. When I woke up, my lips had a weird feeling on them, almost dry. Also, the application of using your finger to apply is bothersome. I️ think If I want a deep conditioning chapstick, I️ will just use vasoline next time.
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
This lip product is so amazing!! It doesn’t have a cent which I love but it feels so amazing on your lips. It goes on so smooth and it’s almost as if it melts when you apply it to your lips. It makes them look luscious and makes them feel great.
Nicole T.
Winchester
This gets a full 5 star from me. I am already ready to replace my third one! If used regularly, it leaves you with the most conditioned lips! There’s no tint or flavor. Just deep conditions perfectly! A little pricey though but hey it’s works
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Looking for something to help my peeling lips. What are your thoughts on this product?
Steph S.
Riverhead, NY
Will this product make my lips peel?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this have lasting hydration or after a while does it flake your lips?
Mariah D.
Brookings , SD
Does this give you long lasting hydration or do you find your self using it several times through out the day?
Courtney C.
Does this product make your lips tingle?