Add a Photo

#387 in Lip Care

NEW Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft. It instantly infuses lips with intense conditioning. The lip treatment helps to lock in hydration for improved texture.

• Soothes, plumps and helps hydrate lips
  • Makes lips look and feel hydrated for 24 hours
  • Can be used alone or to prime before color
  • No waxy feel
  • Available in 1 neutral shade
Photos (5)
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV

I have had really chapped, peeling lips this winter and this has helped tremendously! I have probably tried everything out there except a professional lip reviving treatment and this by far is my fav! It is lightweight, non greasy but not oily it is a perfect mix! Like rubbing liquid satin on your lips! The price kind of threw me off ($9-10 at Walmart) but I totally cant live without it now! Do wish you got more product in the pan but hey. I actually will be picking up another today as I am running low.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Garden City, ID

I love this product this is my holy grail because I tend to get very dry lips in the winter and I find that this product if I put it on at night when I wake up In the morning my lips are totally soft I totally recommend buying this and it's an awesome affordable price!
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK

Neutrogena is my favourite skin and lip care brand. It saved my chapped lips and blemished skin when I needed it the most and have used it many times. I recommend it to all buyers. The lip balm improves lips in a matter of hours.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

At first I thought this lip treatment was just okay, but after I started constantly using it I noticed a huge difference with my lips not being chapped and peeling. I recommend using this at night and in the morning.
Josie V.
Josie V.

I love this brand its perfect for on the go and very hydrating, long lasting and does just what the label says definitely met my expectations
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

My lips are always dry especially in the winter months! I tried this product when I saw it in CVS and love it.
misty w.
misty w.
Homer city , Pa

I am in love with this product! It is hydrating and works great as a base under your lip color. I love using it with the winter months being here. My lips try out usually and this product has helped. I don't like chopstick because it doesn't go good over lipstick. I wish they would come out with this product in colored tints
Marta A.
Marta A.

This product is really good! I had already use it,and it helps your lips! I totally recommended it for everyone one that want to give a spacial treatment to their lips!
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

This is absolutely perfect for the season! Or after using a good lip scrub. Great product
Christina C.
Christina C.

Love this! No scent or color but leave your lips super glossy and hydrated. The only thing is that you need to reapply through out the day.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't like using chap stick. But will this work just as good or better?
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Pataskala, OH

Is it oily on your lips? An does it really work?
Gisselley L.
Gisselley L.
Marysville, CA

Does it really hydratevthe lips, because my lips tend to get really chap and i want somethong that wont irritate my lips ?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

Does this product make your lips tingle?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Batavia, OH

Is this pricey? I've used lots of other lip balms and I've been wanting to try this one.

Join Now