BY NEUTROGENA #82 in Makeup Remover

New Gently Removes Makeup Even Waterproof Mascara Conditions and Soothes Eye Area This light, residue-free lotion gently dissolves your hard to remove eye makeup while conditioning your eye area. The unique formula quickly removes makeup-even waterproof mascara-yet is gentle enough to use daily.  Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.  Your skin will look clean and refreshed, feel soothed and hydrated. Questions? ; see more...

• Neutrogena Hydrating Eye Makeup Remover Lotion1 Answers
  • I have super sensitive eyes and have been on the hunt for the per...2 Answers
  • Does this product burn when applied. I have very sensitive skin a...2 Answers
Kelly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolutely favorite eye makeup remover! It completely clears away ALL eye makeup with very little effort in wiping. There are no makeup removal wipes that can possibly compete with Neutrogena eye makeup remover lotion. This product gently dissolves the hard to remove eye makeup while gently conditioning your under eye area. Neutrogena Hydrating Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only giving it to stars because it's overpriced and I feel like it works just as well as any other makeup remover product I've used it is hydrating when used with the rest of this line of products
Brittany M.
Brighton, MA
I just tried this product for the first time and I am HOOKED. I have been loyal to their makeup wipes since I started wearing makeup and this is even better. Makeup wipes right off, easier than the wipes- so less pulling on your skin, and it leaves around your eyes feeling moist and refreshed. The price is great and I am so excited I found this product.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Neutrogena eye makeup remover works very well. I use it to remove my eye makeup & lipstick. It does a great job at removing waterproof eyeliner or mascara. Also does an alright job with removing liquid lipstick. The only problem is that if this stuff gets in your eyes, it’s burns really bad. Although it says it’s safe around the eyes.
Bianca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont really find this product to work any better than any other cleaner. I used on my eyes and it stings a little bit. I have to scrub a good amount to get my makeup off. It does add some moisture if you use it with a makeup wipe. I would not buy again.
Angelica L.
Orlando
My favorite eye makeup remover!  Doesn't leave my eyes feeling like I spilled oil all over them and has taken off any residue from any eye makeup I've used.  I have sensitive skin and this works great for me!  LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Rana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm surprised how this product has a fairly high rating on Influenster because it did not work for me. For me, this is a decent remover which is not bad, but not good.

The bottom line is: It does NOT remove any waterproof products.

To begin with the good parts of it:
I love how it's pretty easy to use this product. I just use it like the way I use a regular liquid facial cleanser.
Also, I have very dry skin, so I'm all about finding a product that cleanses my makeup well at the same time, not drying out my skin. As it claims, this product is very hydrating. My eye areas did not feel dry after using this product.

Now, let move on to the parts that I do not like.
It claims to remove makeup "even waterproof mascara," but NO. That did not happen.
In the picture that I attached, I put on waterproof mascara, liquid liner, waterproof pencil liner, waterproof gel liner, powder shadow, cream shadow, and a glitter liner. I followed the instruction and the outcome turned out to be horrible. As you can see in the second picture, it did not remove any waterproof products.

I'll still finish the bottle to remove whenever I do not wear any waterproof makeup products, but I will not repurchase it.
Katie C.
Duluth
Very refreshing. Made my eyes feel alive and hydrated when i was done removing my eye makep. Normally they hurt when im done taking off my eyemakeup .but not with this stuff. It literally is an eye opeoning experience!!!
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been one to use cream or lotion cleansers, but I had to give it a go. I bought it at target for $9 and thought that it was a good price. I used it after washing my face, to get the leftover eye makeup that mever comes off and it works wonders! I love that it has cucumber and aloe to soothe, hydrate, and nourish the skin and lashes. I live in Arizona and the heat really dehydrates every part of you. I have dry skin so it feels nice to put on! It really takes off all that makeup that never wants to come off. It smells nice, and makes my end of the day that much better! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those with dryer skin!
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up as an alternative to typical liquid eye makeup remover. It's a lotion like texture and a pea size amount is effective at removing eyeshadow, liner, and mascara. I like the fact you don't have to scrub the eye to remove the product. It does sting if it gets in your eyes but just keep your eye shut and you'll be fine. I find I have to massage my eye area with light pressure for around 30-40 seconds to effectively remove mascara. On its on it normally takes two applications to remove everything. I pair it with a Oil remover and it works pretty good. You wipe it off with a tissue for added moisture. You did need to follow it up with a face wash to remove the feeling left.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Does this cause irritating for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
Will this product really remove all the makeup?
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?
sofi l.
Orlando, FL
That work?
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
How well does this get everything off? And does it really hydrate the skin?