BY NEUTROGENA #52 in Makeup Remover

New Gently Removes Makeup Even Waterproof Mascara Conditions and Soothes Eye Area This light, residue-free lotion gently dissolves your hard to remove eye makeup while conditioning your eye area. The unique formula quickly removes makeup-even waterproof mascara-yet is gentle enough to use daily.  Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.  Your skin will look clean and refreshed, feel soothed and hydrated. Questions? ; see more...

• Neutrogena Hydrating Eye Makeup Remover Lotion1 Answers
  • I have super sensitive eyes and have been on the hunt for the per...2 Answers
  • Does this product burn when applied. I have very sensitive skin a...2 Answers
Makenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
Living in the oh-so-dry desert of Arizona, it's almost impossible to keep your skin feeling hydrated, no pun intended. ;)
I honestly LOVE this product because it effortlessly removes all of my makeup and feels so nourishing on my skin after a long, hot day. I especially like to pair it with Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel Cream for added hydration. However, after cleansing my face with just the makeup remover, my skin feels so refreshed and clean!
It did take a couple uses for me to get familiar with the lotion-like consistency, but I'm always confidant that it's working to protect my skin with every wash.
My favorite part of all is however, this makeup remover is not only safe to use with eyelash extensions, but it contains cucumber and aloe extracts which condition your lashes, leaving them fresh them fluffy!
I would and DO highly recommend trying this product because I personally have fallen in love with its effect on my own skin, even in this heat! :D
Bria M.
I've used this product several times and repurchased once. Each time I use it, I'm reminded why I love it so much in the first place. It goes on smoothly and feels so luxurious - it almost has a cooling effect. It makes the job of removing eye makeup so much easier - even waterproof mascara. Unlike so many eye makeup removers that leave your skin feeling very greasy, this wipes off with no icky residue and leaves your eyes feeling very hydrated. It's not even necessary to wash your face after removing the product, that's how good it is! The only reason I rated it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the price - you can buy the generic version of the product for about $2 cheaper - and it has the exact same ingredients!
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
This is my go-to drugstore eye makeup remover. I've been using it for a few years now. I use waterproof mascara and, evidently, it's not the easiest to take off. I grab a about a dime-size amount of this for each eye and rub it gently with my fingers for a few seconds. I then wipe away with a cotton and repeat the process. The second time around, I hold the cotton over the eye for about 5-10 seconds on each side. This way, I get the most product out without hurting my skin.
Vannesa T.
I liked this eye makeup remover because it was very gentle and you just have to massage it over your closed eyes then wipe it away with a damp wash cloth. I have not tried it on waterproof mascara yet but it did leave behind a little bit of my waterproof eyeliner. The only thing is that it gets a little bit messy rubbing dark makeup and lotion around your face but if you wash your face with a cleanser afterward or get in the shower then its not that big of an issue.
Jamie G.
I give this product 5 stars because it is the only eye makeup remover I will ever use. I love that it's a cream and not a liquid because it keeps my eyes from getting dried out. It takes off any kind of makeup I put on, even the darkest and thickest of eyeliners and mascaras (waterproof or otherwise.) My eyes always feel hydrated and clean afterward and I don't ever end up rubbing my eyes raw trying to get my makeup off. I swear by this product.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
was using Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover after attending a Mary Kay party. I didn't like having to call a rep each time so I ordered it on Amazon. After spending $15 each time on makeup remover, I sought out something a bit more affordable. I found this product by Neutrogena and it had raving reviews, so I made the purchase. It works alright, but simple mascara and liquid liner doesn't glide off as easily as it did with Mary Kay.
Asha I.
Happy Valley, OR
These are the best wipes I've ever used! They take waterproof makeup off with too much scrubbing and they clear my skin up! I use them day and night even if I'm not wearing makeup and my skin stays silky smooth. I used to use this for my breakouts and I swear these wipes are like magic. I have combination skin and it doesn't make it too greasy, nor does it dry out my skin. I would highly recommend these wipes!
Luz M.
Corona, NY
This product is a good product in my opinion there are some good things about this product and bad thing I'm gonna start with the good thing this product is stream oil for you skin it hydrate you skin perfect the bad thing is that is so, oily that your skin looks bright after you used this makes me think that you can try it because all depends on your skin this product cost $6.29
Kate P.
Akron, OH
I have used these remover pads for the last 4 and 1/2
months. These make up remover pads are the best
size for me and they leave no oily residue.
I don't feel as if I need to wash my face after using
them. Before bed, I usually take off my make up and
I just love the size and shape of them. They fit right in my
fingertips and are easy to toss. I think they're a great value.
Cathy P.
Waco, KY
Typically when I use makeup removers they either feel too oily or dry out my skin, thankfully I finally found one that successfully removes all of my eye makeup while also keeping my skin hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup daily and plans for daily removal. This has always been one of my favorite brands and is now added another great product!
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Does this cause irritating for sensitive skin?
Marie-Pierre S.
Will this product really remove all the makeup?
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
What is your opinion on this? Does it really work?
Cyn Q.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did someone use this eye makeup remover with waterproof mascara??? Does it work, or it is hard to remove?