• Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Waterproof Mascara Black/Brown

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our mascara features a dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested waterproof formula. The olive oil penetrates and helps plump the core of each and every lash from the inside out and sweet almond protects the outside of each lash. The Super-Sized Visible Volume Brush coats each lash with rich, volume-building color, up to 400%, for more beautifully conditioned lashes. Plus no clumps, smudges or flakes.

How To Use :-

• Sweep brush upwards, through lashes from the root to tip.

Ingredients:-

Isododecane, Water, Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polybutene, Silica, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Limmanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG -10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyethylene, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

To help maintain the purity of this mascara, reserve it for your own personal use, and always close cap tightly. Apply carefully, do not dilute with any additive, and treat the applicator in a hygienic manner. Do not use this or any eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult an ophthalmologist immediately in case of injury.

• Is this really waterproof? And if so, what is the best wa...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Waterproof Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Waterproof Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Yes! Waterproof mascara is my best friend and this is actually a recent choice. I switched about a month ago and love this product now." in 20 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara! It's the best waterproof mascara I have tried, even better than high end! It lengthens and gives your lashes a lot of volume without them looking clumpy. The wand is a little big which can make it tricky to apply at times, but you get used to it. I definitely recommend this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "I use makeup remover but the mascara is still on my lashes, for days after, i really don't like using it for that reason." in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for natural looking lashes, this is the stuff to use!" in 1 review
  • "My eye lashes are very thin and I find this mascara works so well to give them them the volume I am looking for." in 1 review
Lyndsey W.
Decatur, GA
By FAR my favorite mascara.  I've tried everything in the drugstores and many high-end mascaras and this trumps them all.  It stays put and make my lashes look a mile long.  The formula isn't too wet so it doesn't clump or look spidery.  I swear by this stuff and never use anything else anymore.  Dior can keep their expensive mascara.  This stuff rocks!
Alexis C.
Leo
The Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara is one of my all time favorites! I usually buy mine from a local drugstore, and the price is very reasonable. This mascara stays on all day, and truly is waterproof. Even with a few tears, this mascara has never budged. I’ve repurchase this item many times, and I will continue to recommend and repurchase it!
Kodi S.
Palestine
For being a drugstore brand, this is actually some pretty decent mascara. I don’t own a lot of makeup currently so it is the only mascara I use and it works for me. Even without curling my lashes, I can see a huge difference in the before and after
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Unfortunately, this has not been a product that works for me. I have used Neutrogena skin care products for many years and am always very satisfied. this week I decided to try some of their eye makeup...this mascara and their eyeliner, and both were a fail for me. I was looking for a gentle mascara that would give my short, thin straight lashes a nice boost.  I also wanted a waterproof product that didn't smudge, flake or clump.  I will say that the product is waterproof...it does require some type of makeup remover to get it all off. But, it is very clumpy and flaky, and by the end of the day most of the product on the tips of my lashes has flaked off, leaving residue under my eyes. It was much drier than I like my mascara to be, and I struggled a bit with the wand and longer brush. Not a product I would recommend or purchase again...and so the journey continues for the "perfect" drugstore mascara!
Jenn D.
Knoxville, TN
This is my go to mascara for all occasions. It does not clump like many I have tried, it goes on smooth, makes y lashes look super long and full as well. It’s also waterproof which is great because my eyes are constantly watering.
Maria
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great waterproof mascara. It has great volume and length. It wears well all day, doesn’t irritate my eyes, and looks just as nice at the end of the day as at the beginning. My only big complaint is that it dries out fast. But it’s truly a nice mascara.
member-b65e1
I tried this based on a review I saw in a magazine that said this is one of the better waterproof mascaras. I have been pleased with it. Unfortunately when I purchased it the carbon color was not available so I took the brown which is a little light for me; will be trying the carbon color going forward.
Sullivan W.
Florence, KY
I simply love this mascara. The natural volume that it gives while being waterproof is amazing. Not to mention it's a great price. I don't use anything else for waterproof. Would definately recommend.
Claire B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara so, so much! This is not make my eyelashes look comfy and it makes them look really long and beautiful. You can get this mascara for a great and reasonable price and it is definitely worth your money.
Jessica R.
Spruce Pine
Loved this mascara. It does go one a little thick when you first use it but it stays on even after sleeping in it. I have naturally watery eyes and everything runs but this did not!
Gaby L.
San Dimas, CA
Is this really waterproof? And if so, what is the best way to remover it? Thanks!