Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Mascara
Give your lashes a boost. Our dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested formula instantly builds lash volume by up to 400%. This formula, with a touch of olive oil, penetrates and helps plump the core of each and every lash. And sweet almond protects the outside of your lashes.
In addition, the Visible Volume Brush grabs and coats even the smallest lashes with rich, volume-building color so no clumps, smudging, or flaking. It also rinses clean with any Neutrogena® makeup remover or with soap and water.
How To Use:
- Sweep brush upwards, through lashes from the root to tip.
Water, Beeswax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Polyisobutene, Isododecane, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Silica, Ethyl Trisiloxane, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Ester, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Myristic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Black 2
To help maintain the purity of this mascara, reserve it for your own personal use, and always close cap tightly. Apply carefully, do not dilute with any additive, and treat the applicator in a hygienic manner. Do not use this or any eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult an ophthalmologist immediately in case of injury.see more...
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "I have been using this mascara for a few months and absolutely LOVE it! I keep trying various brands of mascara (I usually buy a brand a week) and keep returning to this. It separates the lashes and it truly does give great volume. it also has staying power, doesn't clump and doesn't flake off either. Love this mascara and the price isn't bad either." in 7 reviews
- "I received this in my Walmart Summer Beauty Box and figured out I would give it a try. Since I don't usually buy mascara from neutrogena I did not know how well it would do. But let me tell you this product is absolutely amazing! Not even kidding! I was surprised at how volumized and natural my eyes looked! It really got each individual lash and did not clump either. While it also did not irritate my sensitive eyes. Overall this is a win, win for sure and I will definitely be purchasing this once I run out!" in 7 reviews
- "This works sooo well being a drug store mascara! it brings volume without being clumpy and doesn't get spidery like other mascaras! it lengthens a tad but not by much. makes your lashes look naturally fuller. sometimes a gal just wants volumized lashes without needing the look of clubbing lashes. lol" in 6 reviews
- "This has been one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried. I'll start this by saying I have very long eyelashes, but they've been thinning out as I get older. This mascara makes me feel like me. I buy it in the brown shade, and it's just dark enough to give my lashes the oomph they need, but also keeps them natural-looking enough for everyday wear. In between tubes, I tried out another brand of (what I thought was) well-reviewed mascara -- and couldn't believe how drying it was compared to the Neutrogena! I can literally wear the Neutrogena Healthy Volume for 8 hours and forget I have it on. I haven't had it clump or stick as much as other brands, and it's a very buildable formula. The wand has a bristle brush, and is on the larger side...I don't have a problem applying to the corners or lower lash line, but that may be because of my longer lashes. The mascara can smudge just a tad depending on several factors (weather, skin type, etc.), but I've never had a problem with flaking. Will definitely keep repurchasing." in 5 reviews
- "My lashes look great but not over done, so you get a more "natural pretty" look instead of looking like a clown but you can layer more on for extra impact if you want to." in 1 review
Neutrogena healthy volume: in color black. Not waterproof
Bristles are long, Slightly heavy on lashes,
Will clump if put More than one
Application on, Lashes look full after a little more than one application, Gives pretty good length, Doesn’t flake off, Easy to remove, Lash brush is pretty big so you end up getting a good amount of mascara on your eyelid, and the cost is $8.99 or more.
Cover girl lash blast: in color very black not waterproof
Bristles are short, Light weight on lashes, doesn’t clump but can get a little spidery, lashes look full after about 2 applications, gives about same length as neutrogena, doesn’t flake off, easy to remove, lash brush is as almost as round but not as long as neutrogena, get little to no transfer on eyelid, and cost is $6.94
From comparing the two I think covergirl is the better mascara plus it’s cheaper so it’s a win for covergirl for me! That’s my opinion.. if you have a “holy grail” drug store mascara let me know what it is so I can try it out!
mascaras! It’s very lightweight and gives great length! This is only one coat and you can already see a huge difference. I naturally have longer lashes but this product does enhance them! Worth the purchase and I will be purchasing this next time!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos