BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Give your lashes a boost. Our dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested formula instantly builds lash volume by up to 400%. This formula, with a touch of olive oil, penetrates and helps plump the core of each and every lash. And sweet almond protects the outside of your lashes.

In addition, the Visible Volume Brush grabs and coats even the smallest lashes with rich, volume-building color so no clumps, smudging, or flaking. It also rinses clean with any Neutrogena® makeup remover or with soap and water.

How To Use:

• Sweep brush upwards, through lashes from the root to tip.

Ingredients:-

Water, Beeswax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Polyisobutene, Isododecane, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Silica, Ethyl Trisiloxane, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Ester, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Myristic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance. May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Black 2

To help maintain the purity of this mascara, reserve it for your own personal use, and always close cap tightly. Apply carefully, do not dilute with any additive, and treat the applicator in a hygienic manner. Do not use this or any eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult an ophthalmologist immediately in case of injury.

Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Mascara
  • "I have been using this mascara for a few months and absolutely LOVE it! I keep trying various brands of mascara (I usually buy a brand a week) and keep returning to this. It separates the lashes and it truly does give great volume. it also has staying power, doesn't clump and doesn't flake off either. Love this mascara and the price isn't bad either." in 7 reviews
  • "I received this in my Walmart Summer Beauty Box and figured out I would give it a try. Since I don't usually buy mascara from neutrogena I did not know how well it would do. But let me tell you this product is absolutely amazing! Not even kidding! I was surprised at how volumized and natural my eyes looked! It really got each individual lash and did not clump either. While it also did not irritate my sensitive eyes. Overall this is a win, win for sure and I will definitely be purchasing this once I run out!" in 7 reviews
  • "This works sooo well being a drug store mascara! it brings volume without being clumpy and doesn't get spidery like other mascaras! it lengthens a tad but not by much. makes your lashes look naturally fuller. sometimes a gal just wants volumized lashes without needing the look of clubbing lashes. lol" in 6 reviews
  • "This has been one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried. I'll start this by saying I have very long eyelashes, but they've been thinning out as I get older. This mascara makes me feel like me. I buy it in the brown shade, and it's just dark enough to give my lashes the oomph they need, but also keeps them natural-looking enough for everyday wear. In between tubes, I tried out another brand of (what I thought was) well-reviewed mascara -- and couldn't believe how drying it was compared to the Neutrogena! I can literally wear the Neutrogena Healthy Volume for 8 hours and forget I have it on. I haven't had it clump or stick as much as other brands, and it's a very buildable formula. The wand has a bristle brush, and is on the larger side...I don't have a problem applying to the corners or lower lash line, but that may be because of my longer lashes. The mascara can smudge just a tad depending on several factors (weather, skin type, etc.), but I've never had a problem with flaking. Will definitely keep repurchasing." in 5 reviews
  • "My lashes look great but not over done, so you get a more "natural pretty" look instead of looking like a clown but you can layer more on for extra impact if you want to." in 1 review
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Other more...
It’s a pretty good mascara and it does make your eyelashes look full and long.. but comparing the neutrogena to what I wear now the covergirl lash blast ..

Neutrogena healthy volume: in color black. Not waterproof

Bristles are long, Slightly heavy on lashes,
Will clump if put More than one
Application on, Lashes look full after a little more than one application, Gives pretty good length, Doesn’t flake off, Easy to remove, Lash brush is pretty big so you end up getting a good amount of mascara on your eyelid, and the cost is $8.99 or more.

Cover girl lash blast: in color very black not waterproof

Bristles are short, Light weight on lashes, doesn’t clump but can get a little spidery, lashes look full after about 2 applications, gives about same length as neutrogena, doesn’t flake off, easy to remove, lash brush is as almost as round but not as long as neutrogena, get little to no transfer on eyelid, and cost is $6.94

From comparing the two I think covergirl is the better mascara plus it’s cheaper so it’s a win for covergirl for me! That’s my opinion.. if you have a “holy grail” drug store mascara let me know what it is so I can try it out!
sara d.
monroe
Review for: Black more...
I got this product for free at Ulta (with a $20 purchase of any Neutrogena product) and I have to say it’s become one of my favorite
mascaras! It’s very lightweight and gives great length! This is only one coat and you can already see a huge difference. I naturally have longer lashes but this product does enhance them! Worth the purchase and I will be purchasing this next time!
Alex S.
Review for: Black/Brown/03 more...
This mascara is amazing. It helps grow your lashes while you wear it and stays on all day. It does not clump or flake and makes my lashes look long and full. Was one of the only mascaras to help grow my lashes back after an extension mishap that took a lot of my lashes off.
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this since I started wearing makeup. This healthy volumes products is SO BEAUTIFUL. I prefer the darkest black color but they have browns and brown/black too. The texture of my lashes is light and beautiful and long after applying this. Also it can be removed with a mild cleanser. No scrubbing necessary.
haley m.
This mascara is my favorite mascara ever. It does not collect at all. It does not look like spider legs. I love this mascara so so so much. It is also very affordable. It is very black. I think you and your friends will love this.
Ashley H.
Lynden , WA
Review for: Black/Brown/03 more...
Such a great product! I am super picky about my mascara and this is probably the best one I’ve tried yet. It doesn’t clump, lasts all day, reasonably priced and when washing your face if it kinda gets in your eyes it doesn’t give you that super burning feeling that other mascaras do. I highly recommend and I really need to get some more soon!
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Review for: Carbon Black more...
I like this mascara, but I won’t repurchase it. I like it because it is truly clump free. It gives nice volume and a little bit of length. This also doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. And it isn't a mascara that will make your eyelashes brittle. It’s good for everyday wear, just not for dramatic lashes.
Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black more...
Great everyday mascara! The mascara is not clumpy. It goes on smooth, is easy to remove, and rarely runs. The wand doesn't get clogged either; it holds up throughout the use of the product. Plus, the price is unbeatable. And it's convenient - I can pick this stuff up anywhere. Neutrogena® Healthy Volume® Mascara
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Carbon Black more...
This mascara really enhances my lashes! It's healthy for them and still natural looking at the same time. It's great for everyday wear and I think it's making them longer. It glides on smoothly with no problem. It doesn't smudge and the brush is easy to use. It's not too thick or clumpy either!
briana p.
Review for: Carbon Black more...
I really do not like this mascara because it does not last on my eyes. When I barely apply this mascara it looks great but throughout the day it will either Fade Out or it will just end up all over your face and it looks really disgusting. I do not recommend.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I need a mascara like this one. I love lengthening mascaras that do not clump up. Do you guys have any recommendations for some other ones that I can try out?
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
My eyes have a habit of tearing up really bad with certain mascara, has anyone with sensitive eyes tried this? and if so how did it react with your eyes?
Mirabelle B.
Cranston, RI
Is this mascara waterproof?
Agustina G.
Does it give you a ton of volume or length?
Cindy V.
Panorama City, CA
Is this mascara better then the too faced better than sex mascara?