BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Conceal and smooth imperfections. Now you can conceal imperfections all while conditioning and softening your skin. Our dermatologist-tested formula contains Pro-Retinol, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to help improve skin tone and texture while reducing the appearance of fine lines and under eye circles. The creamy smooth formula provides effective coverage that easily blends.

HOW TO USE:

• Using your fingers, pat a small amount of concealer on and blend in for a natural look.
  • Use the yellow color corrector under eyes to cover dark circles or bluish areas.

Ingridents:-
Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbeth-20 Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Melibiose, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.

• Does this really work ? I wanna try it 1 Answers
  • Concealer sticks I have used before didn't cover up my un...1 Answers
  • What is the active ingredient? 1 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick
  • "gives a great coverage and doesn't move all day. great for oily complexion, and works well with a setting powder " in 7 reviews
  • "this is a very affordable product that provides full coverage and corrects the color of dark circles effectively. these kind of concealer sticks tend to be a bit hard to blend, especially on the delicate under eye area. it works best to warm the concealer on your hand first to soften it so you're not dragging and pulling at your skin. if this concealer isn't set properly with a powder, i've noticed that it can crease pretty badly. however, this was the first concealer i used back when i started wearing makeup and i would still recommend it." in 5 reviews
sasha ✨.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Fair 01 more...
This concealer is a must for me. Always present in my makeup bag. It’s affordable and has a nice, smooth consistency. Some items I’ll splurge on the more expensive makeup brands, but this Neutrogena concealer really does the trick!
Theresa D.
North Tonawanda
I love having under eye stuff for the bags under my eyes but this product didn't seem to hide the bags it felt like it pointedthem out more by having it a different color than my skin.
Maddy K.
Franklin
This product goes on easily and blends very easily. The only downside is that it can only do so much for very dark blemishes but otherwise it is a quality concealer and it's also very reasonably priced which is nice
Sarah A.
Bristolville
Review for: Fair 01 more...
Works really well for concealing spot blemishes. Has a soft and creamy texture when applied and lasts well throughout the day. Works well for under eyes as well, although it can gathers in creases a little and may need softly blended again after some time.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
I did not care for this concealer it left my skin underneath my eyes super creased the consistency wasn't creamy as it promised it was more of a chalky consistency and didn't do the right coverage not one of my recommendations
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
Love this product! I have been using this for years. It's moisturizing and smooth, but also not greasy looking. It blends great with my foundation. Also inexpensive, and works just as great as higher end brands that I've tried! The product lasts me a while before I need to buy more and doesn't require you to use a lot to look good. Definitely recommend this!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
One of my first attempts at doing a full face of makeup (many, many moons ago), included the use of this concealer stick. Back then, I was using BB cream in patches and concealer in large, thick swipes. Naturally, this concealer stick didn't do the trick. Under my eyes, it looked cakey and unblended, and not to mention it clashed alarmingly with my skin tone.

Now, knowing better, I've discovered a neat little trick: when doing light, natural makeup with BB/light CC cream, use Neutrogena's concealer stick liberally as a natural highlighter! It gives you a dewy, highlighting effect with an almost creamy application. Granted, it's not that great concealer, but I found another use for it.
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I usually don't wear foundation everyday,so I tend to wear this concealer. I bring it along with me everywhere. I love the feel of it when I apply it because it has a smooth, soft texture. I have to say this concealer is great for coverage by hiding the redness of pimples; however, it sometimes comes off after some hours. Overall, I would say it is great for events that are only a few hours long.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
This is a very affordable product that provides full coverage and corrects the color of dark circles effectively. These kind of concealer sticks tend to be a bit hard to blend, especially on the delicate under eye area. It works best to warm the concealer on your hand first to soften it so you're not dragging and pulling at your skin. If this concealer isn't set properly with a powder, I've noticed that it can crease pretty badly. However, this was the first concealer I used back when I started wearing makeup and I would still recommend it.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
During the summer months I have to switch up my routine. I live in a very hot and humid environment so my skin breaks out more than usual. I recently decided to try the healthy skin line and retire my heavy coverage foundations. I love all their products including this concealer stick the only complaint I have is the lack of color range. I got this too light unfortunately.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this product work good?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Do they come in a wide arrange of colors?
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
How is the coverage of this product?
Brandi B.
Does this really work ? I wanna try it
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
What is the active ingredient?

Amazon