Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick uploaded by Kristen R.

BY NEUTROGENA

Healthy skin smoothing stick conceals undereye circles and skin imperfections. . This dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-retinol, pro-vitamin b5 and vitamin e to help improve skin tone and texture while reducing the appearance of fine lines. The creamy smooth formula provides effective coverage with easy blendability. Conceals skin imperfections while conditioning and softening skin. . 3 skin-tone shades, plus correcting yellow for dark or bluish areas â see more...

• Does this really work ? I wanna try it 1 Answers
  • Concealer sticks I have used before didn't cover up my under eye ...1 Answers
  • What is the active ingredient? 1 Answers
Jeanette N.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have the gray tube kind, not sure which one that is for, might be for oily skin? But it goes on smoothly and has great coverage. Easy to blend with a beauty blender and stipple brush. I use this on my dark circles, t-zone, and dark spots. I prefer this over the Maybelline Superstay concealer.
Gigi P.
I like it a lot it is very smooth but it is a bit greasy and doesn't have a full coverage it is like a bb cream in a concealer so it really depends on what you want, this is best for a natural look.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great concealer very inexpensive. Good coverage under the eyes. And is really good compared to others that I have tried.
Meg C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a great coverage and doesn't move all day. Great for oily complexion, and works well with a setting powder
Misa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this product. it covers up my blemishes really well and blends with my skin easily.
Sam E.
Opelika, AL
It's very moisturizing and blends very nicely! Very pigmented as well and doesn't crease
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Light 02
One of my first attempts at doing a full face of makeup (many, many moons ago), included the use of this concealer stick. Back then, I was using BB cream in patches and concealer in large, thick swipes. Naturally, this concealer stick didn't do the trick. Under my eyes, it looked cakey and unblended, and not to mention it clashed alarmingly with my skin tone.

Now, knowing better, I've discovered a neat little trick: when doing light, natural makeup with BB/light CC cream, use Neutrogena's concealer stick liberally as a natural highlighter! It gives you a dewy, highlighting effect with an almost creamy application. Granted, it's not that great concealer, but I found another use for it.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not care for this concealer it left my skin underneath my eyes super creased the consistency wasn't creamy as it promised it was more of a chalky consistency and didn't do the right coverage not one of my recommendations
Melissa S.
Review for: Fair 01
This is my new best friend when it comes to my makeup routine! I run a line under my eye, in my t-zone, around the corner of my nose and mouth and above my chin. This is buildable and so smooth. I'm so happy I tried this concealer. I would buy it again in a heartbeat - especially with the $4 off coupon that I used the first time!
Allison B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Fair 01
I continue to buy this concealer one after another. I find it very hard to match my skin tone and this one is perfect. It doesn't leave my skin looking like I have make up caked on and it doesn't feel like I am even wearing make up. I will continue to buy this product.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this product work good?
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
How is the coverage of this product?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Do they come in a wide arrange of colors?
Brandi B.
Does this really work ? I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this product good to cover dark spots on the skin?