BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator is a very easy to use. Simply wet and attach the puff, then rejuvenate your skin's look. No measuring. No mess. Just great-looking skin.J ust one treatment exfoliates and boosts microcirculation to enhance blood...

• How well does this product work? What exactly is its func...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work ?2 Answers
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This brush and these pads are sooo good. The brush vibrates so after you're done washing it feels so nice and tingly and it really gets the blood moving through out your face. The pads have the product in them and they get so bubbly. It gives your face a nice nice deep cleaning.
Greisy V.
Fort Worth, TX
Leave a pleasant sensation. Ideal, good product and value. Necessary for your care. Good value for money, effective. I want it. Surely I would buy it again. They should give it as a gift to prove it and thus be able to recommend it better. Good product. I want one.Necessary for a day of relaxation and care. Definitely have to have one.Nice and nice to use. I would definitely use it.
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA

Now that I'm working on my second set of puffs, I thought I'd share my results. Just to give you an idea of my starting point- I get very little sleep as a result of grad school, sometimes I go on stretches of two weeks with less than 5 hours a sleep per night. This does not bode well for my skin, I break out under stress, I have blackheads the size of Russia, and my complexion is dull, rough, and discolored. I recently started freaking out, because I have what they call transition skin- I am noticing aging in my skin, but pimples keep appearing like fruit flies.

I decided to give the rejuvenator a try because I remember going for peels at one point a while back and how they helped clear my skin. Patience is key! At first my skin seemed like it would break out more than usual, but I know it is typical for your first few peels, so I figured I would have to suck it up. The first person to notice change was my boyfriend. He kept repeating, "Your skin is so nice! It is so clear!" Score!

I'm on my second batch of puffs and will continue to use this religiously. I rejuvenate every other day of the week (Mon, Wed, Fri), letting my skin rest over the weekend. I've been pairing it with the Neutrogena Tone Correcting Peel, but I have a feeling that wasn't doing anything for me. I also use the 2-in-1 fight and fade gel to zap those pesky breakouts I had in the very beginning. Now I do very little maintenance on my skin! It looks clear, tight, and good! This gives me confidence ++

ps. I'm lazy and a minimalist, so I do not apply makeup... ever. This is a great product if you don't like hiding under makeup.
Darnelle K.
This collection of products is a great way to give a gift, anyone who is new to these products is a great way to show off the whole product line! This is definitely a repeat purchase for me though!
Alex A.
Indio, CA
Great product to exfoliate and feels great. My skin is really soft afterwards. I have normal to combination and it is not harsh for but I don't have sensitive skin. I only wish you didn't have to replace the pads every use. That can get expensive. But overall great product.
Lexi S.
I think these little pads are okay, but they're kind of uncomfortable to use. Sometimes they take a little while to foam up when they're wet and they're a little scratchy on your face (not exfoliating). However they do make you feel cleaner after using them.
Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
Great way to facilitate your every night routine. It exfoliates and leaves your skin soft and smooth. The brush helps remove dirt and oil as well as dead skin particles. In my opinion it's a bit pricey but nonetheless very efficient
Aaliyah B.
This product had a great idea but wasn't as effective as I was hoping for it to be. I feel like it would get messy and the sponge would kind of fall apart from the water but overall it's not terrible but I don't know if I'll try it again in the future.
Salem C.
Purchased at: Target
I personally don’t see the purpose of this product. It’s not like your typical spin brush where it’s meant to deep cleans and exfoliate, it’s basically this vibrating tool with cleansing pads on the end. I feel like you’d get the same effect just by cleansing your face and then massaging it yourself.
Natalie A.
I started using this as a 24 year old to help with skin spots and acne. It did help and it was fairly sensitive considering it is a scrubber. It made my face very smooth and I love seeing that improvement!
Annie B.
North Hollywood, CA
How well does this product work ?
Jessica V.
How well does this product work? What exactly is its function?