Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs Refills 24 Count NO BOX uploaded by Alysha G.

BY NEUTROGENA

Alysha G.
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
What I loved about this product is that each individual pad is saturated with product so it doesn't take very much water to get lathered up. They are rough so you don't want to use one everyday but they leave your skin feeling incredibly soft for a few days so you wouldn't need to use them more than a couple times a week anyways. Worth the buy.
Gayle H.
Gayle H.
I have used these fir years now. Wonderful product. Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It's non abrasive and my skin feels softer and brighter . Good addition to the neutrogena line.
Marufa A.
Marufa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Like I have I have been saying on all my Neutrogena products that I am a Neutrogena fan I have been using Neutrogena for the long is because I'm tried every other different products for the skin is self. And you can find Neutrogena are basically anywhere and if you haven't found the correct initiate a product that you want you can find it on Amazon .
Alisia H.
Alisia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have puffy eyes when I wake up in the morning and as I get older the puffiness tends to stay longer, I tried this product and it did not work for me that much, it probably toned it down for a couple of minutes but that's about it, if your looking for a product to get rid of puffiness this is not what you should pick.
Allybesaw B.
Allybesaw B.
Oceanside, CA
Decent product , this line is a good go to for middle of the road pricing . I'll use this every once in a while . Decent packaging , not amazing but it's ok. It can be harsh so I wouldn't use all of the time for my skin. Maybe I would buy again if I needed a product and this was a choice.
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a deep down scrub to really clean out your pores. I use these pads with my electric scrubber on days when I really got a good sweat in at the gym and know that my pores need deep cleansing. Leaves skin feeling baby soft, pores feel purged and pads do not irritate skin at all.
Briana S.
Briana S.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is amazing ! I love the way it exfoliates my skin. Ive bought it twice already and ill continue to purchace it. It definitely met my expectations. Ill always go to target to purchase more. Ive already recommended it to family member and will continue doing so.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I love this product so much it really works and makes some real magic on my skin! It is a good value I like to buy this at target and sometimes it does go on sale which is even better I have been using this product for years and my skin makes me look even younger
Kaitlyn Z.
Kaitlyn Z.
Brenham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this product three stars because I actually was not too too sure of how well it worked. I have never actually. used it. I just needed to pick something to move on to the next thing. I don't need anti-aging, because I am a teenager and don't need it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. These things a like little kitchen sponges. Maybe i just pressed to hard.. (And i do have semi sensitive skin) But it was a bit painful. It did definatly do the job.. Skin was smooth.. And shiney after i slaught off all the dead skin cells.