Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs Refills uploaded by Alysha G.

BY NEUTROGENA

Ashley R.
I love the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion system. I've used more expensive products and feel that the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion works very well for the price point. I like the refill kit because it comes with a new head for your Microderm abrasion system along with the 24 replacement pads. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
A good way to get rid of dead skin cells. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. You just have to make sure to do it as recommended. Don't overdo it as it might harm you more than help you. I love exfoliation and this has been one of the products I go to.
Nicole S.
Saks
This is effective once you start noticing wrinkles. This product does not work fast. This box does not have very good packaging because it is not eye catching. When coming out with a product you want your product to be eye catching.
Melissa A.
Homestead, FL
Its a grate product i would really recommend it if are are having trouble getting ride of the puffins under or around your eyes it doesn’t feel heavy or tacky under the eyes its very affective and affordable i really do recommend
Kalyn D.
Holly Hill, FL
I really love to use this whenever I have not gotten enough sleep, or if it’s been a really long day. This gives my eyes a little “pick me up” so to say. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying it !
Bryce L.
nixa
This is a great product to use if you were having under the eye puffiness and want to get rid of it with low expense and great outcome. I recommend it to anyone having troubles with under the eye puffiness that are on a budget
Brittany B.
Westport
Works pretty well, had a de ent experiance. I tend tongrt really puffy eyes when I am tired and with have a new baby, my eyes stayed puffy but thanks to Neutrogena, it definitely helped.
Sue L.
Broomfield, CO
These are my holy grail product from this brand! My skin is usually extremely dry but when I need a boost in my complexion, I use these with the “brush”? And voila! Glowing and smooth skin!
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
I usually have really puffy eyes all around. It’s a good value product for a decent price. I sometimes get redness but my skin is very sensitive. It’s easy to find in drug stores or Walmart. If I wasn’t switching over to natural products, I would buy them again.
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
My husband and I both share this eye cream. It is amazing and works well on the both of us. This is very minimal when it comes to scent which is great because I have sensitive eyes. I use this daily and have seen a huge improvement with my eyes. :-)))