Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs Refills uploaded by Alysha G.

BY NEUTROGENA

Becca M.
Sayre, PA
I usually have really puffy eyes all around. It’s a good value product for a decent price. I sometimes get redness but my skin is very sensitive. It’s easy to find in drug stores or Walmart. If I wasn’t switching over to natural products, I would buy them again.
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
A good way to get rid of dead skin cells. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. You just have to make sure to do it as recommended. Don't overdo it as it might harm you more than help you. I love exfoliation and this has been one of the products I go to.
Karina C.
chicago
Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works really good for puffy eyes and dark Lines and good for hooded eyes very gentle 1st time I used it sense I ran out of the one I use all the time great for everyday use and I would definitely recommend it to women of all ages
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This product is great for my skin. To me it's inexpensive and it's not hard to find at your local department stores. Leaves my skin feeling healthy and gets rid of my dark circles for real for real. Definitely would recommend this product
Bethany M.
Love love love this product, I don't get alot of sleep and this stuff helps me not have puffy eyes which is amazing so many products say they help but they don't but this one really does!!!
Marufa A.
 Like I have I have been saying on all my Neutrogena products that I am a Neutrogena fan I have been using Neutrogena for the long is because I'm tried every other different products for the skin is self. And you can find Neutrogena are basically anywhere and if you haven't found the correct initiate a product that you want you can find it on Amazon .
Melinda P.
ezel
This product is great when you have 2 small kids and haven’t had much sleep. My face was always puffy looking but this definitely helped. Must use a couple times before you see results.
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
The smell of this product is amazing ! I love the way it exfoliates my skin. Ive bought it twice already and ill continue to purchace it. It definitely met my expectations. Ill always go to target to purchase more. Ive already recommended it to family member and will continue doing so.
Kristy P.
Mojave
So good I'm telling you you have to try a MUST have you will not be disappointed! Very affordable not pricy at all great value trying to let y'all know this is a must HAVE it meet all my expectations to the max it will meet your too trust ! I recommend you get this