BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our retinol formula targets dark marks to help brighten and even skin tone FAST. It’s clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration quickly for noticeably more even, younger looking skin, all while providing sun protection to help prevent sun damage.

It’s formulated with Retinol SA, plus an exclusive booster that speeds up skin's surface activity to help smooth wrinkles and diminish the look of age spots. Plus Vitamin C to help gently fade the look of dark spots and discoloration for a brighter, more even skin tone.

For best results: Apply evenly to cleansed face and neck every day. Turn pump to “closed” position when not in use.

Active ingredients :

Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2%

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Bht, Ascorbic Acid, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica.

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Uses:

helps prevent sunburn

if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin

When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.

Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure

reapply at least every 2 hours

use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "I have such extremely sensitive skin after being pregnant with my son and many moisturizers would irritate my skin. This one is amazing, it leaves my skin so moisturized and feeling really hydrated. It is a little pricier than I prefer for a daily moisturizer so I can't buy it all the time. But I am never disappointed when I do. " in 16 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing, doesn't have that sunscreen smell. I also saw a reduction in redness on my first use!" in 10 reviews
  • "Neutrogena is always my go to when it comes to my facial needs. I have no reactions to any of their products and this moisturizer is amazing. I have a bad time with oily skin or super dry, this doesn't cause any oil issues and helps my dry skin. " in 9 reviews
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Great product I purchased it relatively inexpensive my from Walmart a few weeks ago. I use it twice a day and it keeps my skin fresh and soft. Doesn’t do anything special compared to other moisturizes though and it has a funny smell.
Lauren H.
Portland
I've used this for 3 months, and while it is a great moisturizer and love that it is SPF 30, I haven't noticed a huge difference in my sun spots. I have a lot on the left side of my face from driving in CA for most of my adult life. For what you pay, the amount of product needed to get good daily moisture is a bit much. Would keep buying since it is cheaper than say, the Murad equivalent. Can lead to an oily t zone by EOD if I don't blot a few times a day.
Danielle S.
Nice as a lotion and sunscreen. Didn’t do enough for me as far as helping dark spots or helping with redness. For 17$ at the drugstore I most likely wouldn’t repurchase as I’ve added vitamin c to my routine anyways and for a lot cheaper.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this for my mom at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago and she absolutely loves it. She uses Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer SPF 30 because she goes out in the sun almost everyday and she needed this to clear up her dark spots on her face. It's a great moisturizer and she loves that it's SPF 30.
Michelle B.
I'm currently using this moisturizer and I love it! I have oily skin and it has the perfect amount of moisture, without leaving my skin greasy. I've also noticed that my skin doesn't become greasy throughout the day. I began noticing a more even skin tone in less than a week! I also love that it has spf 30.
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
I have sensitive skin with rosacea really bad in my t zone. I couldn’t get this product off fast enough. The burning sensation was horrible and it left my face red for days. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have the same problem.
Laurel P.
Dallas
More of a sunscren than a moisturizer or dark spot corrector. Absorbs quickly and is non-irritating, just did not see any change in skin tone or lightening of spots.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
My sister had a lot of acne scars so we bought her this. She used it for 3 days and it dried out her face, which is quite strange because she has oily skin. I thought I’d try it on my recent acne scars. It healed the scar almost overnight! However I’ve been using it on my dark spots for over a week and there hasn’t been a drastic change. It does not dry out my skin, and I have combination skin. I also love the pump. I would only purchase this if you have a lot of new scars you want to get rid of fast.
PinkGlam D.
Neutrogena rapid tone repair moisturizer was a real disappointment. I had very high hopes because Neutrogena is an amazing brand! I've used Neutrogena products since i was in middle school(puberty/hormonal acne). I dont really have acne like i once did, but i have a few dark spots(acne scarring). I used two bottles($29 each). About 2 months worth. I didn't see any difference. Maybe it needs to be used longer, but i refuse to pay $29/month for however long when i dont see any results after 2 months.
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
I've just recently added this along with Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 to my morning routine and haven't looked back. I love the way it makes my face feel hydrated all day & I know I'm getting 30spf
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I have been using the Visably Even spf moisturizer from Neutrogena but I find that it's been burning my skin a little. It doesn't leave my skin red or anything and I have been using chemical exfoliants so I though it might just be extra dry skin. However my serum does not burn. I have oily/combo skin and the moisturizer I'm using now does leave me looking greasy, if any of you have a similar skin type, how has this worked for you?
Goya D.
sand springs, OK
I bought this and have used it every day for a week. It has dried out my skin and made it break out a little bit. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this product? I can't take it back but I'm leery of buying any more toners from Neutrogena.
Janet C.
Does this really work?
Saffra N.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been looking a good dark spot and skin tone corrector. I have heard great things about this product. Does this really help for uneven skin tones and does it reduce the look of dark spots? Does this work? How long does it take to see results?