BeautyFaceFace MakeupNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
This summer I decided to try using tinted moisturizers over foundation to help my skin breath a bit more. I saw this one while browsing and decided to try it since I have used neoutrogena since I was a teen. My first problem with it was the shade range, I got sheer fair and it is super dark. It matched perfectly and I have quite a tan. It also got oily on me very fast, I wore this to my second vaccine appointment and by the time I got home I was extremely greasy and I was only away from home for about 30 mins. It also got weird and patchy/a glue like consistency especially around my mouth. I don’t know if it was another product I used or what but I won’t be trying this again.
member-d3a3c1
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by member-d3a3c1
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
It doesn’t have a lot of coverage obviously since it’s just a moisturizer, but it covers the redness very well! It has spf and I haven’t gotten burned yet so it seems to be working! It doesn’t smell or feel heavy on the skin either! Definitely recommend
Hanna F.
Duluth, GA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Hanna F.
I love mixing this product with my foundation during the summer when I get tanner and adds extra spf to my daily routine blue dosent feel heavy, cakey or when you go in the water it doesn’t fall off
Renee T.
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
This isn't bad. For me...I have to use a lot more to get a good cover. It is a small tube. The tint is not enough to cover all the redness I have, so I wouldn't wear it alone.
GRACIE W.
LA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by GRACIE W.
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
This product feels light on my face and gives me a nice, moisturized glow - but does not provide coverage at all. I was hoping it’d cover up some acne marks, but it barely did. It’s a bit too sheer, so what I like to do is layer a BB cream on top of it for extra coverage + sun protection, and it works fine! If you have naturally clear skin, I think this would be a good product.
Bri F.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Bri F.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
I wanted to like this product but the application is so bad. It leaves a very splotchy finish and doesn’t blend well with a lot of products i’ve tried. I would recommend just mixing your favorite foundation with spf instead of buying this product.
Paulina P.
Hollister, MO
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Paulina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
I am so happy with how much this tinted moisturizer actually works. I wear it while at work going from extreme cold temps in a freezer to extreme hot temps by dishwashers and ovens. I have found that it does stay on and coverage can be built up with out looking caked on. I have less break outs using this as a daily foundation while at work.
Krystal H.
s.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light to Tan (30)
I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer! I've tried so many brands over the years, and they all seemed to leave my skin dry and cakey. Thid product keeps your skin healthy and moisturized with the perfect amount of coverage.
Julie S.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Fair to Light (20)
I LOVE this product. I'm almost 50yo so I can't really wear foundation as it settles in my fine lines and makes them look worse. This product does not do that. It moisturizers my skin well and the added spf is great because I work outside in Florida.
Christina T.
Wesley Chapel
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Christina T.
I was pleasantly surprised with this tinted moisturizer by Neutrogena! The formula glides on easily, really like a day cream or lotion. The coverage is decent, but it's not meant to hide major imperfections. If you have slight tone or texture irregularities, I think this would do a good job at concealing those. However if you have large marks or other spots you would need to use concealer or something more full coverage. This is my go-to product when I'm just out and out running errands. I don't need a full make-up look but still would like my face to have an even-toned radiant look. This gets the job done!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...