Home & GardenHome ImprovementBuilding ConsumablesNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15

I’ve been trying to find a good primer with spf. Has anyone bought this and does it break you out?
Does it help with acne?
Quisiera saber si este primer lo recomiendan para pieles mixtas o grasas?? Es de textura ligera?? [product:neutrogena-healthy-skin-primer-spf-15]
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Jordan P.
Colliers, WV
This is one of my favorite primers and I use it almost everyday! It’s light weight and a good base for my powder foundation. I also really like that it has SPF15 so I have some coverage from the sun in my daily routine. I have an oily T zone and this helps to reduce the shine. Also, I don’t think you can beat the price!
Emily H.
Columbia, MD
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Emily H.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not a big fan of this product. It’s an average primer at first, but has an almost glittery sheen that starts to make you look oily very quickly. The sunscreen aspect is nice (SPF 15 isn’t much though) and I have used this product as a cheekbone highlight just without foundation and it gives a nice glow, but it’s just not a good primer in my opinion.
Megan W.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Megan W.
This product doesn’t really feel good on my skin. The only plus with this primer is there is some SPF, even though SPF for your face should be at least 30 SPF. I wouldn’t buy it again or really recommend it. I have a dry skin type, so others may have different results.
Alexis A.
Lewisberry, PA
This primer is awesome! It is smooth and goes on so nicely.. it isn’t sticky like most I’ve used. I’m glad i picked this product up at the store the other day.. i only used it a few times and I’m already in love with it! Definitely recommend!! It doesn’t make my skin feel oily with is a win win for me 😉
Andreya S.
Sacramento, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Andreya S.
I feel like I always end up going back to this primer!! Soo good I like it and good price! I eventually want to try Fenty Primer 🥰
Amber H.
Tucson, AZ
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Amber H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this primer because it does make your face super soft but I’m not to stuck on it helping makeup last longer . Definitely would recommend giving it a try 🥰Also has sunscreen so a huge plus !
kelsey M.
Clovis, CA
Works very well, keeps your skin looking nice and even and keeps your skin looking bright and healthy even without makeup. Also has spf which is great when outside in the sun with or without makeup over it. I would buy again and I am currently using it now!
Burcu C.
Monroe, WA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Burcu C.
I don't really use it as "primer" by itself, but I use it almost daily with equal parts foundation and anti-aging lotion to give my skin a youthful glow as a base layer. While it's a little too greasy to use alone as a primer (better is Neutrogena Shine Control or Maybelline Instant Age Rewind), it is a good moisturizer and has just a hint of shimmer.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Janae E.
Wichita, KS
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Janae E.
I love this product it is one of my favorites of primers and it makes your makeup last all day!
Nolen V.
Janesville, WI
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Nolen V.
I originally did not expect this to be all that great, but wow, I am impressed. I love the texture, I love that it has SPF (I burn so easily), and I love how smooth it allows my foundation to look when I use it. Perfect primer for summer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...