BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer with Sunscreen's silky, lightweight formula instantly evens and brightens skin, while optical modifiers help minimize the look of imperfections all day. It helps makeup apply more smoothly and last longer. This primer, with natural soy, a proven tone correcting ingredient, helps improve the look of skin over time. SPF 15 helps keep skin looking healthy. Wear alone or under foundation. It won't clog pores.

• 1-fluid ounce tube of tone-correcting primer
  • Helps even and brightens skin
  • Silky, lightweight formula helps makeup apply more smoothly and extends the wear of makeup
  • Optical modifiers help minimize the look of imperfections
  • Natural Soy helps improve the look of skin overtime
  • With broad spectrum SPF 15 protection
  • Exclusive Antioxidant Blend, can be worn alone or under foundation

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use And ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients<br></i></b>Avobenzone 2% (sunscreen)<br>Homosalate 3% (sunscreen)<br>Octinoxate 4% (sunscreen)<br><b><i>Inactive Ingredients<br></i></b>Water, dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isododecane, methyl trimethicone, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, silica, butylene glycol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, sodium chloride, nylon-12, phenoxyethanol, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, sorbic acid, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice, titanium dioxide, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, tin oxide

Directions:

Instructions: For sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer And early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher And other sun measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M. - 2 P.M., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats And sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

• Is this product greasy or smooth? I've had problems with ...3 Answers
  • Does this primer help acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else with dry skin use this? I love the produ...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "i bought this an didn't love it at first. i have oily skin, so having a sheen wasn't something i was too keen on. i usually enjoy mattifying products. i gave it a second shot recently and i've changed my opinion! it gives me a slight sheen at first but once i apply a sheer coverage foundation it gives me a light healthy glow that i've grown to enjoy- especially in the summer. the texture - a bit odd. kindof heavy in my opinion. i'm still nto a fan of it because something about it is too thick or pasty. once it's on it's fine, but i'm used to more silicon-y primers so this was different. but it really feels like it grips on to my foundation (liquid or powder) and holds my look together for the better part of the day. also love that it has spf built in. the smell isn't offensive to me so i think it's not so bad. no lingering odors or anything." in 17 reviews
  • "i love this primer. it makes my skin smooth and even and keeps my makeup looking good longer. i haven't noticed any breakouts or extra shine from it so i really like it" in 5 reviews
  • "this is a pretty good primer. it is hydrating as well as good for sensitive skin. it felt more like a lotion. it keeps my makeup on all day and feels nice to apply." in 5 reviews
  • "Makes your skin look nice for a couple hours but then made my face look greasy after that" in 2 reviews
  • "If you have acne prone skin, I would not recommend this product for you, but for anyone else this is a great primer with good hold. " in 2 reviews
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing! I bought about 5 compulsively at Harris Teeter because they were on sale and I wish I would’ve purchased more. I use my fingers to apply it all over my face, not only does it help secure your makeup it’s very moisturizing. If you can find it, I highly recommend using it ladies. Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15.❤️
Juliet L.
I love this primer. It smooths over my pores and leaves my skin soft and ready for makeup application. Plus this stuff doesn’t clog pores or break me out. It’s a less heavy version of the smash box photofinish primer. It’s less silicone and more cream like. I love how this primer glider over dry patches so my foundation goes on smoother.

I received this product free for reviewing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own
Madhu D.
I really enjoy using this primer. Very thin and light weight, absorbs in skin nicely. Doesn't totally hides the pores but does make my skin look smoother. It also made the makeup last whole day. A everyday wear kind of makeup to try for sure! And it has SPF too, so great for summer! Do try it...
Jordan W.
This is my favorite face primer. I use it almost everyday! It’s super light and is a good base for my powder foundation. I also like that it has SPF 15 so I have some coverage from the sun in my everyday routine. I have very oily skin, and this helps to reduce shine on my face. Overall, this has been my favorite primer compared to some of the more expensive brands.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Evens out skin tone perfectly!
I bought this product almost a year ago, and I love it so much! This primer is something I can't live without. It evens out my skin tone literally to perfection and feels nice and hydrating to my skin. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless, even when I have lots of redness or my skin is very dull. It puts life back into my skin and is truly amazing! If you are considering to buy it and are scrolling through all of the reviews like I always do, definitely go ahead and get it! It is incredible!

Mckenzy K.
Hortense
While this face primer has worked for me, I would really like to try others because this is the only one I have ever used so I cannot compare it to others. But it has definitely helped my makeup look better and has also prevented me from breaking out.
Theresa F.
This used to be my holy grail primer. However, it doesn’t really do anything for the skin other than hold a barrier between your makeup and your skin. I used this when my skin was very sensitive and it didn’t break me out.
Maureen S.
This is my absolute favorite primer! Honestly the best I have found. Super light weight, feels kind of tacky but not terrible and does not clump. Does not block pores and makes your makeup look amazing!!!
Brandi M.
Milledgeville , GA
So I bought this because of the sunscreen and I have to say that is the best part of it! It blends in with my skin tone and I don’t have to worry about a smell. It also lasts for a long time that way you can get a lot of use out of it
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Neutrogena as a whole contains so many good ingredients to treat your skin while wearing makeup at the same time. I love this primer because of the texture and how flawless it makes my skin look.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Are neutrogena products as good as people say?
Liz D.
Is this product greasy or smooth? I've had problems with primers leaving my face greasy in the past.
Amber W.
Wondering if this is good for Dry skin? I see they have the shine control primer too but I'm worried that would dry my face up even more.
Alyssa P.
Does this primer help acne?
Nicole R.